The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-07-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
wasted nv get to see her. the scene now just isn't as it was back then, quality wise. with anja and the likes, now all young-uns touting bullshit and charging high price without even knowing wtf they doing
U managed to meet Lindsey? Another powerhouse. She was after Luna . Before Raine
Old 04-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
watchme321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if esme_lee007 is real too?
Old 04-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
U managed to meet Lindsey? Another powerhouse. She was after Luna . Before Raine
some say Lindsey prettier than estella, skills wise also not much review on her. maybe another pretty face. not saying pretty faces is bad but it shouldn't be the core of selling point just an icing on the cake. they just don't take it that seriously when it comes down to it since they know they always have looks to fall back upon. on average Raine should be the best balanced between looks and skills, objectively speaking since she had the most white knights.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
some say Lindsey prettier than estella, skills wise also not much review on her. maybe another pretty face. not saying pretty faces is bad but it shouldn't be the core of selling point just an icing on the cake. they just don't take it that seriously when it comes down to it since they know they always have looks to fall back upon. on average Raine should be the best balanced between looks and skills, objectively speaking since she had the most white knights.
Raine’s bunch of white knights were vocal in my opinion because of the ranking system that she adopted, which naturally stimulated competition between her clients. Lindsey was probably the prettiest and most service oriented in her service (good thing to me, may not necessarily be what everyone wants).
Old 04-07-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Raine’s bunch of white knights were vocal in my opinion because of the ranking system that she adopted, which naturally stimulated competition between her clients. Lindsey was probably the prettiest and most service oriented in her service (good thing to me, may not necessarily be what everyone wants).
I have to agree that Lindsey is pretty and service oriented with a fair tribute too imho
Old 04-07-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySmith View Post
Speaking about high price. I honestly feel that the tribute nowadays are relatively high. Which is one of the reasons why I haven't had a session in a long time....
You are not alone
Old 04-07-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Ranking system?? wah her knighting got tier one ah? quite smart i must say. more vocal as in write review for her on here? like that mr cubano simi tier? he handicap us all leh.

so lindsey is prettier than estella to you? like that double win for you since we all know where estella stands in 'skills'. pity she left early too.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
I have to agree that Lindsey is pretty and service oriented with a fair tribute too imho
so lindsey or estella better?
Old 05-07-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Don't think she is ever coming back. She is a good domme. With the cute partner Scarlett. I went to the dungeon once. She used to hv a IG account. Can see she is a huge fan of GEM.

By the way anyon contacted esme_lee7 on telegram? Is she legit?
Price abit steep for limited service. With the lack of reviews and tribute needed, did not proceed.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree with a lot of you, tried out a couple of the 'new' local crop recently and was not impressed by the sessions. The price they are charging is comparable to international dommes but the sessions are no where close.

Will not be seeing them anytime soon.

Once borders open hope to have an influx of new doms
Old 05-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have been in the scene since the mid 1990s and am primarily into foot worship/hosiery/heels and pegging. Have been a grateful user of info in this thread since its inception, as well as an occasional contributor (under another nick ).

Seeing some debate on prettiest dommes, etc lately, so here is my personal favourites list (local sessions only). Many are retired and some probably mummies by now....

Best Feet:
Xenia/Sky (Casanova)/Lucelle

Best Legs:
Xenia/Coco

Best Heels:
Ms Chang

Best Ass Worship:
Yui/An Er

Best Pegging:
Chu Chu (former 1654A)/Yuki

Best Golden Shower:
Yui/Coco

Best Roleplay:
Amber

Best Hygiene:
Coco/Xenia

Best Equipped:
Amber/Xenia

Best Spoken:
Ms Chang

Best Chemistry:
An Er

Overall Favourites Top 10:

An Er
Xenia
Lucelle
Coco
Amber
Ms Chang
Yui
Luna
Estella
Anya

Honorable Mentions:
Yuki
Keiko
Kathy (Viet)
Kat
Kelly
Snow
Fei Er (former 1654A)
Plus a fair few PRCs who have come and gone...

Favourite Visiting Dommes:
Akiho (La Siora)
Miss Su

Regretted having not met:
Lindsay
Scarlett
Secret
Jane
Xue Wang

Most missed:
An Er
Chu Chu
Kat
A PRC (can't rem her name already) who was here for only a short two months but was so fun...

To be fair, I met many of these dommes when they were starting out, so skills like pegging, GS, etc might have improved leaps and bounds after. You guys probably have your own favourites for each fetish too.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so damn subjective. But personally I find Estella the prettiest, while Xenia has my favourite body.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Miss Su/Teacher Su posted on her WeChat moments recently about online class, but she never post the link...anybody knows what is the link can PM me? Thanks in advance
Old 05-07-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so damn subjective. But personally I find Estella the prettiest, while Xenia has my favourite body.
Frankly, I question your taste and judgement. Xenia's body is below-average, partly because she's middle aged, and also because she has had kids before. Not sure which part you find appealing.

She's also a nutjob, so I wonder why you hold her in such high esteem. If you want to know what I'm talking about, just look at her behaviour on this thread and on wechat. Absolutely a loose cannon, not at all someone you'd want to trust as a pro-domme.
Old 05-07-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Frankly, I question your taste and judgement. Xenia's body is below-average, partly because she's middle aged, and also because she has had kids before. Not sure which part you find appealing.
some pple are turned on by stretch marks, cannot like that judge pple bro, here open to all kinds of fetish, we shld learn to accept each other...
Old 05-07-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I have been in the scene since the mid 1990s and am primarily into foot worship/hosiery/heels and pegging. Have been a grateful user of info in this thread since its inception, as well as an occasional contributor (under another nick ).

Seeing some debate on prettiest dommes, etc lately, so here is my personal favourites list (local sessions only). Many are retired and some probably mummies by now....

Best Feet:
Xenia/Sky (Casanova)/Lucelle

Best Legs:
Xenia/Coco

Best Heels:
Ms Chang

Best Ass Worship:
Yui/An Er

Best Pegging:
Chu Chu (former 1654A)/Yuki

Best Golden Shower:
Yui/Coco

Best Roleplay:
Amber

Best Hygiene:
Coco/Xenia

Best Equipped:
Amber/Xenia

Best Spoken:
Ms Chang

Best Chemistry:
An Er

Overall Favourites Top 10:

An Er
Xenia
Lucelle
Coco
Amber
Ms Chang
Yui
Luna
Estella
Anya

Honorable Mentions:
Yuki
Keiko
Kathy (Viet)
Kat
Kelly
Snow
Fei Er (former 1654A)
Plus a fair few PRCs who have come and gone...

Favourite Visiting Dommes:
Akiho (La Siora)
Miss Su

Regretted having not met:
Lindsay
Scarlett
Secret
Jane
Xue Wang

Most missed:
An Er
Chu Chu
Kat
A PRC (can't rem her name already) who was here for only a short two months but was so fun...

To be fair, I met many of these dommes when they were starting out, so skills like pegging, GS, etc might have improved leaps and bounds after. You guys probably have your own favourites for each fetish too.

former 1654A as in geylang WL become fL? how is that possible? or you do it in the brothel.. wink'

why Raine not on your list, lol. xenia abit false advertising leh, Photoshop all and its quite apparent she had a troubled past. her ocd also abit too much sometimes like buzzkill spoil mood, the direct opposite of estella, doesn't even give two fucks. its true that good looking people get away with murder. heard a few whales support her over the years not counting those hidden ones and just servicing them would be more than enough. better business for her also, paid more for doing less, quite smart actually. high margin low risk, nothing but good reviews. but apparently not recently. LOLL

surprise you nv try hibiki.. were you the guy with the biting fetish?!?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1