The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So all were right to say they will lose n lose they did 3-1..only none got the scoreline correct...it was a match they could hv won but they didn't hv strikers like Hojlund who could hit n run fast on the break to score goals n some missed chances...also after their mighty blue neighbours scored their equaliser, baldy n his men panicked n esp baldy who started to make nonsense substitutions that weakened the team further like pulling out Rustford for Antony, Johnny Evans for Kamwala who defended well but gave away the 2nd goal n putting in Amrabat who gave away the 3rd goal for Mainoo etc etc ...nuff said ...baldy n those few deadwoods r just waiting for their execution day by SJR .. @escobar ...sorry bro they couldn't do u n pool a favour as expected
Sorry for late reply, just saw your post bro

Thank you very much for the post but no worries, this is Pep's City afterall, hiazz

Think they are now going on their usual unstoppable run of form till the end of the season
Old 05-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I read a few mentioning about the lack of fitness.
I believed this had been going on for a few seasons.

Furthermore, the pussies only have the league and FA Cup to contend with.
They have more rest than some of the top teams.

Really no excuse about getting tired or can only last 1st half.
They should know themselves they are playing in English Premier League, not S-League.

So now do you all appreciate the work rate of Fred and Weghorst?
I sure miss these two players.

My message to the first team players :

If you cannot last the full 90 minutes, please f**k off from the team!
You know why you all cannot last the full 90 minutes??
You guys are busy partying, drinking, f**king during rest days.
Of course legs and likely dick got tired easily!
Might as well wear lacy panties to play.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3697 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I beg to disagree with u abt Johnny Evans...
It was more of an indication of how bad the situation is now, when a 36 year old defender now plays better than a £80 million player who refuses to move on.

Somewhere along the line, the transfers, as well as player management got horribly screwed up.

At this point, there's no denying ETH is out of his depth. Maybe due to inheriting the whole club structure which he cannot do much, but his prior preferences, as if trying to justify himself, for playing non performing players(we know who they are), and lack of youth players playing/replacing non performing players.

Man Utd don't even have a influential player/s motivating the team on field.

After Euro 2024 is just a few months, Man Utd can wait.
It is can they get Nagelsmann that is the issue.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Everton x-x 2-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Lawro: 2-0
Old 08-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Take note is early match at 8.30pm.

Everton also not having a good time currently (no victories in last 10 league games), but that does not mean is 3 points for the taking.

I only hope the pussies won't underestimate their opponents again.

And appreciate them if can put up a good showing after last week embarassing derby defeat to their neighbours.

It is a disgrace losing to your cross town neighbour and doubly disgrace losing to eternal arch rivals, Liverpool.

Old 09-03-2024, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Everton

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 09-03-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Everton

I am going for home win.

I say 2-0

My Daily Star column
Old 09-03-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I am going for home win.

I say 2-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Man Utd v Everton

3 for a win n 1 for a loss ..no good sign that JonesKnow thinks they will lose....it all really depends on which team baldy send onto the field ...is it the ones that defeated Aston Villa or the 1 that kept a clean sheet against City in the 1st half of the match against them or the 1 that played carelessly in the 2nd half of the same match or is it the one that shamefully lost to Fulham recently or the ones that also shamefully lost to relegation teams Notts Forest n Bournemouth??...they hv many replacement players or substitutes that r good for nothing...cum onto the field n let opponents score against them instead of helping the team score more goals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-03-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Take note is early match at 8.30pm.

Everton also not having a good time currently (no victories in last 10 league games), but that does not mean is 3 points for the taking.

I only hope the pussies won't underestimate their opponents again.

And appreciate them if can put up a good showing after last week embarassing derby defeat to their neighbours.

It is a disgrace losing to your cross town neighbour and doubly disgrace losing to eternal arch rivals, Liverpool.
Yah, pussies seems to think so highly of themselves yet not playing like champions..pride cums b4 a fall...it is not a disgrace losing to their illustrious neighbour in blue or to mighty pool but it really is a disgrace losing to lower-table teams like Fulham n Bournemouth n relegation teams like Nottingham forest...teams they shd hv beaten easily

Last edited by Rickey; 09-03-2024 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

HT : Man U 2 - 0 Everton

Garnacho was a menace and his running into space create numerous problems for the Toffees defence.

Referee give 2 penalties for bringing down Garnacho inside the penalty area. Converted successfully by Fernandes and Rashford.
Really good passing from McTom to initiate the attacks.

FT : Man U 2 - 0 Everton

Nothing specatcular and Everton largely didn't pose much threat.

Job done and 3 points!

Last edited by lacoruna69; 09-03-2024 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
HT : Man U 2 - 0 Everton

Garnacho was a menace and his running into space create numerous problems for the Toffees defence.

Referee give 2 penalties for bringing down Garnacho inside the penalty area. Converted successfully by Fernandes and Rashford.
Really good passing from McTom to initiate the attacks.

FT : Man U 2 - 0 Everton

Nothing specatcular and Everton largely didn't pose much threat.

Job done and 3 points!
Yes, yr short report of the match is correct ...but as usual it wasn't a convincing win...most of the time they were bombarded by the toffees wave after wave...lady luck smiles on them again n also their now superb GK, the gorilla Onana who saved quite a few shots that were certain goals .. Everton don't hv clinical strikers like Haaland or Foden of City otherwise red pussies won't get their 3 points tonight...would hv lost instead

Old 09-03-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I am going for home win.

I say 2-0
Quote:
Man Utd v Everton

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
This time round Paul Merson n lawro are spot on in their predictions with exact scores ..ChrisSutton's prediction is correct too but scoreline is incorrect by giving Everton 1 goal...sadly this time Jones doesn't know ...haha

Old 15-03-2024, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FA Cup quarter-final predictions

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-3

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 15-03-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FA Cup quarter-final

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1