The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Finger Lickin' Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Please stand by all the KFC Farms intelligence info for my late Jan 2014 trip.
I fell down, and now you, knn...... tell you in person lah....... I get some more real shifus to tell you.....
Old 26-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Finger Lickin' Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I fell down, and now you, knn...... tell you in person lah....... I get some more real shifus to tell you.....
Ok swee.
Old 26-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Frankly speaking, when I first touched feet on Danok soil, everything was affordable and I did enjoy evert minute of my visit then in 2004.

The second, third and fourth visits saw Danok fast developing into a shark colony.

Compare:

2004:
Puyings were nearly 100% Thai. Charges for presentable ones were THB 1500 to THB 1800. I got mine for THB 1300. OKT were friendly. No Paragon, no waht not entertainment centers, not even places for buying clothes. No elephants going around collecting donations. Puyings were well behaved, no wasting your money unnecessarily, kept you company throughout the night.

2010: (My last trip)
Puyings were mostly Myanmarese who pretended to be Thais. Charhes went up to THB 3000. OKT very lansi and demanded tips (MYR 20) Puyings had attitude problems. Demanded to go to Paragon and expensive dinneers at beer gardens. When she was there, phoned all other unbooked puyings from the same farm to enjoy dinner on my expense. Called beer for everybody including waiters and waitresses (actually those waiters did not drink , just kept those unopened bottles). Demanded me to buy her dresses and top up her phone. Every night there would be someone in the bar or karaoke having birthdays and asked me to buy 10 bottles of beer foe her. Elephants were used to collect donations....Went missing after the first bonk and dinner, came back drunk at 5 am and took bath and went off after demanding tips from me.

After that trip, I swore that I would never set foot on Danok again. Don't blame me, that was a very very very bad experience in Danok.
Bro, my sympathies for you. Puying take you as carrot head. After hearing your story, I also don't dare to go there.
Old 26-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe is due to luck so he “一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳”.....
Now the chonging pattern from the farm or KFC perspective is almost the same very commercialize everywhere is the same...IMHO
but sometimes somewhere there is still exceptional case but rare... still depending on luck and see the gal got any eye contact with u during selection (those busy with HP usually are not keen or interested with your $ - take it or leave it attitude )...
Sorry this also IMHO
At the end of the day is to enjoy... there are thousands and one ways to enjoy spending your $$$$

Just share with bros my little humble 经(精)验

Cheers
Old 26-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Frankly speaking, when I first touched feet on Danok soil, everything was affordable and I did enjoy evert minute of my visit then in 2004.

The second, third and fourth visits saw Danok fast developing into a shark colony.

Compare:

2004:
Puyings were nearly 100% Thai. Charges for presentable ones were THB 1500 to THB 1800. I got mine for THB 1300. OKT were friendly. No Paragon, no waht not entertainment centers, not even places for buying clothes. No elephants going around collecting donations. Puyings were well behaved, no wasting your money unnecessarily, kept you company throughout the night.

2010: (My last trip)
Puyings were mostly Myanmarese who pretended to be Thais. Charhes went up to THB 3000. OKT very lansi and demanded tips (MYR 20) Puyings had attitude problems. Demanded to go to Paragon and expensive dinneers at beer gardens. When she was there, phoned all other unbooked puyings from the same farm to enjoy dinner on my expense. Called beer for everybody including waiters and waitresses (actually those waiters did not drink , just kept those unopened bottles). Demanded me to buy her dresses and top up her phone. Every night there would be someone in the bar or karaoke having birthdays and asked me to buy 10 bottles of beer foe her. Elephants were used to collect donations....Went missing after the first bonk and dinner, came back drunk at 5 am and took bath and went off after demanding tips from me.

After that trip, I swore that I would never set foot on Danok again. Don't blame me, that was a very very very bad experience in Danok.
I reading this thread for 1st time cos I thought of making a trip down. Seems not worth it. Also seems that such instances happen quite often there.
Thks for this info. Think I will head up North to Korat or Sukhothai for my next holiday.
Old 28-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Loy Krathong Festival for 2013 DELAYED !

Report from Bangkok Post dated 28 October 2013 :-

Loy Krathong Festival for 2013 DELAYED !

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations in honour of the late Supreme Patriarch.

TAT deputy governor for domestic marketing Thawatchai Arunyik said festive activities will be suspended because the country is in mourning.

The government has extended the mourning period to Nov 23. The festival falls on Nov 17 this year.

He said the TAT will discuss the Loy Krathong celebrations, which are usually organised in Bangkok and other major tourist destinations, when the mourning period is over.

He noted that the festival - celebrated annually on the full moon of the 12th lunar month - is one of the country's top tourist attractions.At night, people float decorated krathong (small, lotus-shaped vessels) on rivers, canals and ponds.

----- KatoeyNEwsNetwork
Old 09-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Any experienced cheongster from Penang going Danok?

Looking for a guide.

Will cover all expenses in Danok except bonking in return for guide services.

Date around 1st week Dec ( most probably 3rd and 4th).

Pls pm me to discuss.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 14-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
didwa13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
I reading this thread for 1st time cos I thought of making a trip down. Seems not worth it. Also seems that such instances happen quite often there.
Thks for this info. Think I will head up North to Korat or Sukhothai for my next holiday.
ya, seems like not worth going to chiong there! But too bad never enjoy the Thai nightlife yet! what a waste. :-(
Old 14-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok Thread Revived

Dannok thread back from the dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by didwa13 View Post
ya, seems like not worth going to chiong there! But too bad never enjoy the Thai nightlife yet! what a waste. :-(
Still worth going.

Overnight from KFC Farms is from THB2500/RM250 and up.
Just avoid those expensive clubs will do.

Do some massage in the day.
Go to Uncle etct88's favourite TMT Hotel for traditional massage with SMTs.
At night pop a few beers at Winner Agogo Bar watching half naked girls dancing.

Now many Malaysians like to cheong KPK KTV as the girls there are good quality but expensive.
Old 21-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Samuelhottie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

looking for chiong buddy to danok! anyone? dates flexible.
Old 21-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Any soapy massage parlour in danok area .. I am planning a visit soon. If not, I will jus go batam have some cheap thrill as beer and disco is really not my cup of tea

Any bros pls reccomend.. thanks
Old 21-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelhottie View Post
looking for chiong buddy to danok! anyone? dates flexible.
Next year you can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Any soapy massage parlour in danok area .. I am planning a visit soon. If not, I will jus go batam have some cheap thrill as beer and disco is really not my cup of tea.
The answer is no.

I think you stick to ceweks better.
Old 21-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Next year you can?

The answer is no.

I think you stick to ceweks better.
Bro next yr when u going in can I join u & my friends too?
Old 21-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Bro next yr when u going in can I join u & my friends too?
Late Jan 2014.

I'm taking coach from Johor Bahru to Dannok.
Are you up for the 13 hour coach ride challenge?!
Old 21-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Late Jan 2014.

I'm taking coach from Johor Bahru to Dannok.
Are you up for the 13 hour coach ride challenge?!
LOL This will be my 8th time taking a coach up from singapore lol. So u taking from larkin?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1