The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Thanks heaps for sharing the FR mateee...Good man!!!
Old 30-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
linkylink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello,

anyone in sydney want to explore together? going to be here for a while...
Old 11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bilyzerpoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a while since I visited Masstige8.

Picked Rachel from the line up of 6 girls this time round.

Look: 9/10 (Very nice long hair with curls, great smile)
Body: 8.5/10 (Thin)
Boobies: 32B (Slightly saggy but very soft)
Massage: 8/10 (good pressure but too short)
CBJ: 7/10 (good suction)
HJ: 7/10

GFE....... This one deserves a 15/10. Really relaxing and enjoyable.
Old 13-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilyzerpoa View Post
Been a while since I visited Masstige8.

Thanks heaps for the FR as always mateee...Any new joint in Sydney? I haven't been back for awhile too!!! Feeling a little itchy these days
Old 15-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
g_b_a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am again in Sydney for another business trip. I don't know why but this city make me horny like hell so I called this place again (Angela Sydney Outcall phone +61425129938, she called back to my SG number) and asked for a girl, she receptionist recommended Lina.

Lina was a buety, the type I like.
She “helped” me to shower, few minutes of soft sexy massage follows by the whole lots.

Here is the FR:

Name: Lina
Looks: 9/10 (she said she is from Taiwan)
Body: 8/10, slim/long legged, white skin
Boobs: B cup – lovely pointing nipples
BJ: 9/10 Strong and good
FJ: 9.5/10 we changes many styles
Service/GFE: 9.5/10 very gentle and clean girl, kissing and loving.

Damage: $220 including the taxi – not bad for Sydney

I will try another girl tomorrow and share with the you guys.
Old 15-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_b_a View Post
I am again in Sydney for another business trip. I don't know why but this city make me horny like hell so I called this place again (Angela Sydney Outcall

More of the photos on this site are fake...Gotta be careful
Old 20-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
g_b_a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

More of the photos on this site are fake...Gotta be careful
You might be right mate, I didn't notice it. but the service was good.
Old 23-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bilyzerpoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Thanks heaps for the FR as always mateee...Any new joint in Sydney? I haven't been back for awhile too!!! Feeling a little itchy these days
Haven't had the time to look around. Jasmins is having a promo now to entice customers. Has anyone been to Midas before? Heard that it's pretty good. Better than M8.
Old 24-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
piang_eh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Might try this outcall angel service tonight if they call me back..
Rain looks good :P
Old 24-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Okay so the Sydney out call people didnt call me back, so i read further back in the later posts and saw a massage place called Babylon.. thought i would give it a try. Heres my first FR :P

The place is pretty easy to find, its on the second floor of market city in china town. When you go in, its just past the public toilets and down the corridor. The reception had a few older men and the counter was staffed with a aunty. SHe didnt ask me anything really, just gave me a key and the men's room jockey showed me to the locker rooms.

Inside the locker rooms, its pretty much like those you'd find in malaysia or Sg SPA's. There is a sauna, spa, shower rooms etc.. The guy handed me a towel and i was told to shower first.

Once you finish there, you head out to the waiting room where there are lots of lazyboy chairs and you can have a drink on the house, i just asked for tea and headed to the fire escape to have a smoke. Most places in Oz are non smoking now.

Outside, there was an attendant, so i used his lighter and asked him for advice on what to do here since now one has explained anything at this stage. He said there are several kinds of massages here but he would "highly recommend" the Korean style. The damage is $178.00 all inclusive, but no FJ, and i dont mind that, i feel less guilty doing that as im attached and all :P

Anyway, he called for a girl over and she passed me the Korean photo book. They all have numbers associated with them and they all looked 50/50 only. All the good ones were taken, so i asked the guy again to suggest one. He picked number 888 and man am i glad i asked him.

I was ushered to a room, where the girl was waiting. To be completely honest i was a little dissapointed in what i saw because she was a bit on the plump side. But she has a great looking face and her skin was white.. also her puppies were pretty decent too, around a B or C.

She stripped me naked and made some small talk with a very heavy korean accent, kinda hard to understand but we made do. SHe started with a massage through the shoulders, arms, back, legs calf etc.. always checking to make sure the pressure was right. I like a firm massage and this girl delivered. Even if nothing else happened, i was happy to pay that money just for the massage :P

After the normal massage, she took the towel off me and asked me to wait a while, i thought she needed to go toilet or something and she disapeared. A few moments went by, and she came back with an eski, and a camera! i thought.. hmmm why would she take a pic of me?? but in the end, it was a camera with a mp3 player, i guess she wanted some music in the background.

So the music started and i laid back on my front, face down and i hear her taking things out of the eski. Then i felt this warm oil dripping onto my back, she started swirling it around, and there was lots of it. Next thing i know, i am squirming like mad.. she started to rub herself all over me, with her C cup breats and every now and then making her nipples poke my backside. She started to lightly drag her nails down my back, all the way across my arse towards my legs whilst sucking my skin and dragging her mouth along my legs, behind the knee and down to my achilies tendons.. i have never had that done before and it was Awesome! this went on for around 10 minutes and i was enjoying every bit of it.

SHe put some hot towels on me after that and walked on my back for a while, wiping all the oil off with a hot towel, then she turned me around..
Now with a cheeky smile, she took my cock in her little korean hands, whilst staring at my and smirking, she asked.. "Is he hungry?"
I laughed back and said, I should ask, are YOU hungry!?"
she took the bottle of oil and held it high, and dripped the warm oil all over my didi, and started to stroke it. She moaned alot which made things even more intimate. She then took my hand and guided me all over the tits and pussy, letting me know that its okay to touch her anywhere. She leaned over and started to tit fuck me and lick the top of my didi as she was doing it.. i was almost done right there and then.

She turn over to reach for a condom and asked me if i wanted it. I said, no i would rather a BBBJ and she was fine with that. SHe put the condom away and creeped up to kiss me and all the time with 1 hand on my cock. she then slide her way down, sucking my nipples, belly and then BANG, she latched onto my cock and sucked her little korean heart out.
shortly after, she turn around with her pussy facing me and let me touch her pussy, i rubbed her clit with my thumb and pushed my index finger deep inside her. She moaned so much, it made me feel like i knew what i was doing, but i too was enjoying myself so much. I moved my index finger out and started to rub her arsehole and she liked it, infact, she liked it so much she started rubbing mine! It was wierd but really nice at the same time.. never been fingered whilst getting an amazing bbbj at the same time lol.

A few short minutes after that i was going to burst... beh tahan lo.... i really wanted to cum in her mouth but i thought i better not incase she doesnt like that kinda stuff, so i patted her and warned her. SHe quickly got up, turned around and titty fucked me till i came. SHe licked my dome as i was cumming and continued till i stopped jerking.

SHe cleaned me up, gave me a kiss, we shared a smoke and i was on my way.
Her name is Barbie, although when she says it, it sounds like Babi, but i didnt have the heart to tell her what that means at home lol.

So guys, dont always go on looks, she has a great face but her body is a bit on the plump side.

Short FR here.

ID: Korean book number 888
Name: Barbie (minjie in korean)
Tits: b/c cup (firm and small island around the tree)
Body: 5/10
Face: 8.5/10 (really fair and cute. Big eyes)
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: (did not ask but seems ok)
FJ: Does not cater that in Babylon establishment
AR: 9/10
RTF: Definitely! well not RTF but RT service.
Old 25-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Very detailed and interesting FR mateee...
Thanks heaps for sharing!!! Good man and upppped ya!!!
Old 26-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Samster (M)

thanks bro:P
Old 27-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
linkylink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone experienced butties to show me around here for some fun and experience so i can write a good FR?
Old 29-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
ninewins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a whole list of ADULT SERVICES contacts and address: http://www.hellococky.com.au/search....on=NSW&quick=1
Old 29-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninewins View Post
Here's a whole list of ADULT SERVICES contacts and address: http://www.hellococky.com.au/search....on=NSW&quick=1

Interesting siteee...Thanks heaps for sharing mateee!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1