The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Schumi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchumi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Another joint in the Hut of CBD...

Will definitely give it a try if I do take up the service, depends on our fate
But for those bros who already had the location made known by me, hope they fast hand fast leg try it and show us the FR lo~
We shall see then...
Old 14-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
forrestcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
Will definitely give it a try if I do take up the service, depends on our fate
But for those bros who already had the location made known by me, hope they fast hand fast leg try it and show us the FR lo~
We shall see then...
Hey bro, yeah come to think of it, you gave the info to quite a few bros right?
hope they post FR soon so that we can know who else to take & avoid
Old 15-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

On Sat, i went over to this place at CBD to try out. A receptionist come out to serve me. I ask for Ah mei. Then she finally came to the massage room. I opt for an hour massage 40 dollars.

Inside the room , she massage me from the back. She ask me want hard or medium massage. I told her want hard one cause of tired work. Indeed , she was not bad, not like those china mei mei piano one. I quite like this lady cause very few lady at CBD area can give good hard massage. Later time is almost up. She gave me a good juagen , which she told me she learnt from china. Finally , everything was over. Then she bring me to the hall, and gave me a hot water to cool down. Overall. Not bad!

Looks: 6.9/10
Massage: 7/10 (Hard Massage)
Breast : B-cup
Wear : 6.8/10 (Pink Dress)
Attitude: 7/10 (Good)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 15-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kenneth Lip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Schumi... kindly pm me the location...TQ
Old 15-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
On Sat, i went over to this place at CBD to try out. A receptionist come out to serve me. I ask for Ah mei...

Thanks bro kiko for your FR...FYI, ah mei rest day is on sun...if you need to find her again the next time
In appreciatation of ur sharing(FR), shall gif u my tiny green mushroom, hope you like it~
Old 18-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My 3rd FR for this joint... made an appt with Sharon aka Xueren
Initial look not bad, skinny,long silky hair and wearing nice pinky dress...
Opt for 60mins although she recommend juz 45mins... saw Ah Mei as well and we tcss abit and suggest shuang fei package to me, jokingly of coz
proceed to room and served drink b4 massage started, another professional as she pinpoint my posture needs some adjustment as having slouching problem... definitely have some standard here... after 40 mins of solid good rub, started to perform prostrate massage as she slowly finger my butt crack and balls for a gd 5 mins...turn around and automatic HJ without a word...then she came up the bed with her legs spread apart, exposing her panties and occasionally bending down with nice valley right b4 my eyes
Other than that, she only provide HJ svc and not allow to autoroam
Sianz half and can't shoot my load even after time's up... hands nothing to feel is indeed difficult... but she's hardworking, to a point that she's sweating and we went to bathroom together...me in 1 and she in the other
Juz gif some consolation hugs and send me to the door, did ask for discount since she didn't manage to finish her job, 0.5% she quote... LL suck thumb..
at least now I have 1 less choice to worry abt...

Looks: 7/10 - still prefer Shirley looks but not bad, nice make up...

Body: 7/10 - from the tight dress,should be proportional,hope other bros can haf better luck than me if try

Service: 8.5/10 - professional massage, sweating aft HJ for 20 mins, no complaints; only surrender...

Damage: $40 + $50
Old 19-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
forrestcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
My 3rd FR for this joint... made an appt with Sharon aka Xueren
Initial look not bad, skinny,long silky hair and wearing nice pinky dress...
Opt for 60mins although she recommend juz 45mins... saw Ah Mei as well and we tcss abit and suggest shuang fei package to me, jokingly of coz
proceed to room and served drink b4 massage started, another professional as she pinpoint my posture needs some adjustment as having slouching problem... definitely have some standard here... after 40 mins of solid good rub, started to perform prostrate massage as she slowly finger my butt crack and balls for a gd 5 mins...turn around and automatic HJ without a word...then she came up the bed with her legs spread apart, exposing her panties and occasionally bending down with nice valley right b4 my eyes
Other than that, she only provide HJ svc and not allow to autoroam
Sianz half and can't shoot my load even after time's up... hands nothing to feel is indeed difficult... but she's hardworking, to a point that she's sweating and we went to bathroom together...me in 1 and she in the other
Juz gif some consolation hugs and send me to the door, did ask for discount since she didn't manage to finish her job, 0.5% she quote... LL suck thumb..
at least now I have 1 less choice to worry abt...

Looks: 7/10 - still prefer Shirley looks but not bad, nice make up...

Body: 7/10 - from the tight dress,should be proportional,hope other bros can haf better luck than me if try

Service: 8.5/10 - professional massage, sweating aft HJ for 20 mins, no complaints; only surrender...

Damage: $40 + $50
Hi Bro Schumi,
Thanks for the wonderful FR!
You really tried "Xueren" eh.....
It seems that almost every gal in this place do not allow
auroroam when doing hj. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 19-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestcat View Post
Hi Bro Schumi,
Thanks for the wonderful FR!
You really tried "Xueren" eh.....
It seems that almost every gal in this place do not allow
auroroam when doing hj. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Guess it all boils down to how the gals' chemistry with samsters...
For me, I have no problem with Ah Mei and Shirley but i respect their decision if they dun allow, there are still 1000s or even 10000s out there who are willing~ still have my stand, $$$ muz be well spent and enjoy, then share...
Old 19-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Bro Schumi, true hallmarks of a cheongster!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 20-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nashzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros, Anyone can PM let me know where is this place? =)
Old 20-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Well done Bro Schumi, true hallmarks of a cheongster!

Thank you, Sir Glen2712... still learning the ropes~
Old 20-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

QH got Sarah, very sweet & tall but ex.
wanted to charge 80 for naked HJ.
too bad, in this financial crisis, no way.
Old 24-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

Latest update of this joint as of yesterday...

New Cumer : Linda ( Juz came few days ago... Looks: ??, heard from Ah Mei she's quite wild and not bad looking; TBC by samsters)

Saw Tong Tong, lookswise i would give her 6.5/10; dressing and make-up quite up to standard; think is late 20s. Saw another lady at the receipt, short bod with golden hair, looks 5/10; mid 30s, name not too sure, think is mandy or something...

Hope this helps for bros who intend to try
Old 27-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Takuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro Schumi for giving me the location.

I arrived at the recept area and greeted by Tong Tong (6.5/10). Paid $40 for 60 mins massage and was led to the room.

In the room, I took my clothes off and the assigned girl came. Her name is Lili (6.5/10). Wrapped a towel and proceeded to take a shower.

There is no shower room attached but they have two toilets with shower facility at the back. The place is pretty clean and new. I also notice the towels the thick type rather than the skimpy type. They are very clean as well.

Back into the room, I laid face down on the bed and the girl started to massage my back. Her skill is so-so only. I'd give her 5/10 for massage.

Once done with the massage, she pop the golden question and gave me her prices for various services. Quoted $50 for hj, $100 for jg and hj, $150 bm and $200 for full package, more expensive than FCUK.

I opted for hj and managed to auto roam her tits. Must add that her attitude is good.

After the hj, I proceeded to take a shower. Walked past their resting room and saw two girls there. One has long hair and the other has short hair. Both are quite chio.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I will be back for sure.
Old 28-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Dear SBF-Bros,
I humbly ask any of you to PM the location of this joint.
Many thnx from Mankok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1