The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
over-friendly gal...........

have u all come across over friendly gals.....is it gd? or bad?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nimbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: over-friendly gal...........

havent had the privilege to have one. but im quite sure most sg guys will be quite shy?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Well used to have =p .. if she's not bad (if she matches your criteria) .. why not just welcome her with open "rod" .. hmm i mean arms ^^?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 02-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Well I did, and well.. the rest is history.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dianxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if they are pretty as well... u might fell for them quite easily.....
Old 02-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

well for married man.....will u guys worry? easily can get but might be hard to get rid.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lalehlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
well for married man.....will u guys worry? easily can get but might be hard to get rid.
agreed....sometimes gals be over friendly can get u into trouble..so must know hw to handle them
Old 02-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah.. came across quite a few over friendly girls.. but they are trying to sell insurances or other investment products..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they are usually "over-friendly" because they want you to buy something. so, it depends on what they are selling. If it's something that I want anyway, then I play hard-to-get. Otherwise, the best way to fight temptation is to avoid it. :-) Unless, of course, if you want to give in to temptation.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS so heng ...
Old 02-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
TS so heng ...
actually not so heng.........i remember theres once such cases happened to me. I was young n single then, of coz i go for it. She make things very easy for u. leaving u lots of opening. Most of time shes the one who start calling u.........over friendly. of coz later its all nightmare.........
Old 02-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
manitou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very bad! I remember way back when I was a student in England. My next door neighbour of the hostel I was staying was a young and extremely friendly French girl. She will be wearing some sheer lingerie each time she knocked only door. And whenever it happens my entire day is ruin. Because I can't concentrate on my books.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

TS, can you be more specific? over friendly as in what?

My take is that so long as we guys are stable (as in emotionally) and not feeling over the top whenever a girl warms up to you, there will be a good run for it. Many girls like to play the feelings of guys cos they know they can just do so easily. And most likel;y, they only want things that they want and ot give you what you want.

Just be practiacal, unless she likes you, she won't do such things and these are the sincere ones. And majority f the girls are just doing to get what they want other than you. Unless you fall into the category of very rich, very powerful, very starry like Jay chou.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
TS, can you be more specific? over friendly as in what?
over friendly in a sense like she chasing u ..i had bad experience wif such case.....So juz wanna share.....
Old 03-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Of course.

I was very close to one of them (office colleague) chatted over bgr, her problems with bf, family, etc and clicked very well. Up to the point where we were talking shoulder to shoulder. Even held her in her waist before. Bad thing is I fell in love with her and expressed my feelings to her. She became "literally crazy" and went to tell her gossip monger group and cut off contact with me cuz she can't accept me expressing my feelings for her as she still had a bf that time.

Oh well, then my close friends told me she's close to few other male colleagues who are married, and to other guys as well. Even hugged one of them in office and saw by other ppl. Oh well, I can only conclude she likes guys to care about her but don't want commitment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1