The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

NEWS AND FEATURES - What The Papers Say: Papers: Ron phones Reds - Manchester United Official Web Site

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 27-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League - Sneijder: I won't join United

Wesley Sneijder has dismissed suggestions he could join Manchester United, saying he wants to stay at Real Madrid.

Reports have claimed that the Dutch midfielder could be used as bait in Real's bid to secure the signing of United winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sneijder enjoyed an impressive first season at Real after arriving from Ajax and has no plans to leave the Spanish champions.

Instead, the 24-year-old is hoping Ronaldo joins him at the Bernabeu, and that Robinho is also not offered as part exchange for the Portugal international.

"I'd like to comment briefly on the reports and rumours that I might be going to Manchester United as part of some kind of exchange deal," Sneijder said.

"As I've said already, when I left Ajax, all I wanted was to go to Real Madrid. They are the best club in the world.

"And now that I'm here, all I want is to win as many trophies as I can with them and wear the white shirt for as long as possible.

"The same rumours have been doing the rounds about Robinho. Well, I hope he stays too, and I hope that Cristiano Ronaldo joins us at the Bernabeu.

"In short, I'm flattered to be linked to Manchester United...but it's not happening.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 27-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Gunners join race for Veloso - Agent

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has entered the race to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder Miguel Veloso, according to the player's agent.

The Portugal international has courted interest from a number of top clubs around Europe, with Manchester United as well as Italian giants AC Milan and Juventus linked with the player.

Veloso's agent, Paulo Barbosa, has revealed Arsenal have added their name to that list after contacting him about the 22-year-old midfielder.

"Actually, we did not have normal contact from the Arsenal board, but from a member of the technical staff at the club," said Barbosa.

"At the moment there is not a formal offer yet, but it is possible that will happen soon as Juventus and AC Milan have shown an equal interest in the player."

A potential stumbling block in the sale of Veloso is the fact he has a contract with Sporting until 2013, although the player claimed earlier this month that he is open to offers to move abroad.

And Barbosa believes Sporting are willing to sell one of the most prized assets if the price is right.

He added: "He (Veloso) is on holiday, now. Sporting Lisbon has not commented just yet, but until a formal offer is made that is perfectly normal.

"As long as there is a good offer for both parties - the club and Veloso - then negotiation can be done for sure.

"It is not secret to anyone that he wants to play abroad."

Reports suggest that Sporting Lisbon have set a 30 million euros buy-out clause in Veloso's contract. Despite that, Barbosa does not believe the club will stand in the way of a young player leaving the club.

Sporting have already shown a willingness to sell their best young talent following the departures of Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani to Manchester United in recent seasons.

"The buy-out clause is another issue," Barbosa added. "If they argue that value that would mean the youngsters would never the club."
Old 28-06-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

La Liga - Real "spectators" in Ronaldo drama

Real Madrid insist they are "passive spectators" in the Cristiano Ronaldo saga while Manchester United still refuse to sell their winger.

Although Ronaldo made numerous claims during Euro 2008 suggesting any announcement over his future intentions was imminent, so far the Portugal international has remained silent.

It was expected the 23-year-old would be back in Manchester this week for ankle surgery. Instead, he has been pictured on holiday in Sardinia.

The move has the full backing of United medical staff, who are not convinced Ronaldo needs to go under the knife and have decided to re-assess the situation when the player returns to training on July 14.

And given Real officials have already hinted they expect to make a formal announcement confirming Ronaldo's arrival at the Bernabeu at the beginning of next month, the Spanish giants need the impasse to be broken if they are not going to be embarrassed.

"We are in this situation as passive spectators," Calderon told Madrid-based radio station City FM.

"I suppose they (United) think we have intervened in some way but it is not like that and that is the truth.

"It is something between the player and Manchester United. If the player continues to insist that he wants to come and if United consider letting him go, then we will ask."

The problem for Madrid is that United are not considering letting Ronaldo go, a position Red Devils chief executive David Gill is likely to reinforce when he sees Calderon at a meeting of Europe's leading clubs on July 7.

Having continually stressed, both in public and private, Ronaldo will not be sold, Gill is hardly likely to offer Calderon any encouragement.

So, unless Ronaldo hands in a formal transfer request, Real will be left trying to force the issue themselves.

"His declarations have provoked a lot of expectation," Calderon said of the Madeira-born player.

"If it was me, it would make me proud that the big clubs were asking about our players.

"But it is not up to the player, or Madrid. Manchester do not want to sell him."

Calderon's comments about big clubs may cause some irritation among the Old Trafford hierarchy as they are the European champions, something Real have not been since the 2001/02 season.

However, that is of less concern than keeping hold of Ronaldo, who manager Sir Alex Ferguson felt would not test United over their resolve to keep him and ambition for the future for another two years.

To Ferguson's regret those words have been proved incorrect, although by the time he returns to his desk at United's Carrington training ground on Monday at least some of the heat will have been taken out of the situation despite reports of Ronaldo buying property in the Spanish capital.

"It seems to be Ronaldo has become a bit of a hot potato," Calderon said with remarkable understatement.

However, in admitting Real will not be held to ransom over Ronaldo, Calderon has also revealed an element of weakness, particularly as United, in the sales of David Beckham and Ruud van Nistelrooy, have previously come under fire for selling players to Madrid on the cheap.

"It seems a lot of money to me," said Calderon.

"It is too soon when we have not even started talking to United.

"But in whatever operation we do we are careful not to put at risk our good administration."

Old 29-06-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

RONALDO WAGE CUT SHOCK

REAL Madrid will ask Cristiano Ronaldo to take a PAY CUT to leave Manchester United.
In a sensational twist in their attempts to lure the Portuguese winger, the Spanish giants are only preparing to offer him a £5.5m-a-season deal.

The contract would leave Ronaldo around £1.5m out of pocket if he leaves Old Trafford. Club sources claim the player will not be bothered by the pay cut because his commercial earnings away from football will rocket after he signs for them.

However, it’s a massive step down from original suggestions that they would offer him £10m a year.

Club captain Raul is understood to have it written into his contract that no-one at the club can be paid more than him.

So Ronaldo would join World Cup-winning Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro and Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas on the same money as the Real forward.

Ronaldo would also lose out on image rights – signing 50 per cent of his earnings in Spain over to Real.
Old 29-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Erm.... Even if he needs to take a pay cut, he would still move.... Bye Bye Ronaldo!!!
Old 29-06-2008, 02:46 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

i still think ronaldo will stay at old trafford. since he loves $ how will he bear to take a pay cut
Old 02-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

all will be known when he decides to talk about it in a week's time...

Glory Glory Man Utd
Old 02-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

MANCHESTER UNITED, Monitor Pavlyuchenko, Huntelaar - Report

This is the first instance in which Pavlyuchenko, 26, has been linked with the Red Devils, and according to The Daily Star, the interest comes off the back of an impressive Euro 2008 campaign with Russia, in which he scored three goals and exhibited tremendous movement and energy.

Such a style would be well-suited to United's style of play, but the Russian's occasional waywardness in front of goal is one thing counting against him, while his 6'2 stature would make him an aerial threat in a United side currently somewhat lacking in that department.

Meanwhile Dutch international Klaas-Jan Huntelaar - who has been linked with United before as successor to Ruud van Nistelrooy - has once again emerged as a potential transfer target for the Red Devils after contract negotiations broke down with his club Ajax.

The powerful striker scored one goal in the one appearance he was afforded at Euro 2008 - otherwise left out in favour of van Nistelrooy, by incoming Ajax coach Marco van Basten. Perhaps such an ominous sign has led the 24-year-old, who previously stated van Basten's appointment had inspired him to stay, to change his mind.

Chelsea are also thought to be on the look out for the prolific forward as a replacement for Didier Drogba, should the Cote d'Ivoire international depart Stamford Bridge for Milan this summer after all.

United, meanwhile, are thought to be chasing Dimitar Berbatov as their primary target for a target-man striker, with Pavlyuchenko and Huntelaar possibly serving as slightly cheaper and/or younger alternatives.

According to the Daily Mirror, Manchester United are ready to offer 30 million Euros to Tottenham to obtain striker Dimitar Berbatov; the offer will certainly be refused as the bulgarian player is valued by the Spurs at least 40 millions
Old 02-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

SAF should really look at Podolski, he can be a replacement for Scholes, or a left midfielder or a striker. And he's young too

Pavlyuchenko need many chances to score a goal, machiam Andrew Cole, but he covers the ball well.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Samster

Frankly, I prefer Klose.... He is better..
Old 03-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
Melatonin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMelatonin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dimitar Berbatov will be a good signing if Man U can captured him. Silky touches and good skills. Have a keen eye on goal as well.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

Glazers Resigned To Ron Exit - Report

The Glazer family are resigned to losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.

Madrid-based newspaper AS reports that the American owners of Manchester United are currently working on the assumption that the Portuguese winger will move to Real.

The paper claims that - after several conversations with United chief executive David Gill - the Glazers realise that Ronaldo's departure is inevitable, and will have to begin negotiations with Real over what is sure to be a world record transfer.

Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has reportedly told United that his client wants to make the move, and although definite negotiations have not yet started, a transfer is seen as an inevitability.

AS claims that a bid of around 70-75 million Euros (just under £60million) will be enough to persuade United to sell their prize asset.

Ronaldo is currently on holiday following Euro 2008, and is set to undergo surgery on an ankle injury in the next few days.

Old 04-07-2008, 01:31 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

70million euro for ronaldo is kind of underpriced. shd sell for 100million euros at least since real madrid is so rich
Old 04-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

If i m fergie, i would sell Ronaldo..but will hold on to as much $$ as possible..Real Madrid is like a rich n spoilt kid..eventually Real will pay a bomb to get him..

for a player who has achieved most things in EPL, there's no challenge..so y not sell him?...moreover, if he stays in EPL next season, opponents sure to heck aft his ankle, then he will get injured.Y not sell him to Real, let La liga defenders give him some career ending tackles n let Real mutli mil investment went up in smoke...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1