The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 02-04-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
Desert is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDesert is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Soon we began dating and I took away her virginity on the 2nd year of dating
At least 1 year before sex ?
That is quite a long time, normally 1-2 months if girl is first time.
Was the case(s) for me
Old 02-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Questionman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Created a new account to ask sbf bros.

I and L a female colleague both similar in age. I am bui bui married with kids. L is attached getting married soon. We both quite similar in age. L always say her bf not supporting her emotionally but the way I see it when she rant is the bf is trying but just maybe she don’t like the way he does it. We got close coz working in projects in a high stress company. She is not super chio type but chio enough for people to want to bang her.

Long story short, she did joke? to go hotel. Multiple times but we never touched each other sexually.

Is it I think too much? It’s been a while already and i just brushed it off by not answering.

It happened more than a year ago and now we talking to each other coz different projects already and very busy.

Just a bit confused so decided to ask bros here for opinions. Not sure what I trying to get out of this too. Not here to preach anything . I do go for HJ/b2b from ML so I am no saint
Old 02-04-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Questionman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am bui bui uncle married with kids Working in a high stress environment. Have a female friend name L is a female late 20s. L is attached getting married soon but always say like bf cannot support her emotionally. We started off as project mates then friends. Then topic became a bit more sexual.

Then one day the topic became like joking when L suddenly jokingly? jio me for DTF in hotel room but ask me to open room. I was shocked and this happened for multiple times. But
Old 02-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow this thread so many stories
Old 02-04-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Jiaginq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
Wow this thread so many stories
Learn from others' experience
Old 02-04-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaginq View Post
Learn from others' experience
So many experts here
Old 03-04-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman123 View Post

I and L a female colleague both similar in age. I am bui bui married with kids. L is attached getting married soon. We both quite similar in age. L always say her bf not supporting her emotionally but the way I see it when she rant is the bf is trying but just maybe she don’t like the way he does it. We got close coz working in projects in a high stress company. She is not super chio type but chio enough for people to want to bang her.

Long story short, she did joke? to go hotel. Multiple times but we never touched each other sexually.

Is it I think too much? It’s been a while already and i just brushed it off by not answering.

It happened more than a year ago and now we talking to each other coz different projects already and very busy.

Just a bit confused so decided to ask bros here for opinions. Not sure what I trying to get out of this too. Not here to preach anything . I do go for HJ/b2b from ML so I am no saint
Don't shit where you eat, that is my advice. Always weigh the consequences...

But you missed the golden opportunity when she "joked" about going hotel...

If you weigh the consequences and are still willing to try, just try ask her out for drinks, lunch etc than try jokingly ask again lor...
Old 03-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Did have sex with my ex after we broke off for about 6 months.....
Made me remember my ex... On off meet up for the past few years after breaking up for sex (actually more like she wants patch, but I just want sex)

Skinny, tall, flat (LOL.. Double A's) with long flowing dark hair (chest length), lower jaw underbite but did braces so nice teeth... She was a female basketball player during her Sec/Poly days, so quite fit...

3yrs relationship broke off for another guy...

The first re-connection was a year after broke up (I moved on after 6months), met me for dinner, and proceed to f**k her at her house hdb staircase... Met up another few times with her hinting about reconciling, but just brought her around to f**k... Eventually, she knew there was no chance and moved on...

2yrs later, called me in the wee hours of the morning under my block, saying needed someone to talk to (she was beaten by her bf - very abusive). Carrying a suitcase, and wearing sunglasses, we met underneath my block. Had a short chat and she asked if she could stay over (I was staying with my parents at that time). Brought her back, and f**k her around 2 weeks before she went back home...

Few years back (didn't contact for many years), we met up again during an expo. Had a chat, some drinks, went back to the hotel and f**k her again (she was going to get married at that time, but the guy is some studious church-going kind, so limited sex) She complained that the family didn't like woman who are too open, so she must act very dainty in front of them... Told me that the husband only had limited sex with her, as didn't want to "sin" (LOL)... This was the last time we met up, and she got married after a few months.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
That’s power bro. They need to give you a national day award. You help to take care of the lady while the officer serve his nation. Keep everyone happy. Pew pew. Demand diri!

Quote:
Did have sex with my ex after we broke off for about 6 months. She came over to my house to pass me my birthday present which she said that she bought it before we broke off. I invited her into the house and started chit chatting. I got to know that soon after we broke off she got to know an Army officer and they have started dating. She told me that the feeling just seem so weird. I asked if she has sex with him, she was quite shock with my question but she said no but they did have heavy petting and she did hj for him.
Didn't know what got over me next but all I know was that I pulled her over to me and started kissing her....she responded to my kissing and began grabbing me tightly....to me that's the green light to carry on before she changed her mind.
I was dry for 6 months so I could I missed this opportunity....I had 2 great shots in that session. After the session she cuddle next to me and whispered to me that she missed making love with me after we broke off.

After that session....she will come over to my house whenever her boyfriend need to stay in camp for duty or have out field training.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am bui bui uncle married with kids Working in a high stress environment. Have a female friend name L is a female late 20s. L is attached getting married soon but always say like bf cannot support her emotionally. We started off as project mates then friends. Then topic became a bit more sexual.

Then one day the topic became like joking when L suddenly jokingly? jio me for DTF in hotel room but ask me to open room. I was shocked and this happened for multiple times. But
You need to ask yourself first why you didn't jump on the chance when she first mentioned go hotel. It's rather strange when there's not even hanky panky yet she suggested that.
If you were not keen back then, why now you see thinking to have something sexual with her?
It will be rather hard to hide from other colleagues if you guys start something. The likely consequence would be either one or both will need to quit if it's exposed.
Think with your big head are you ready to quit?
Old 03-04-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Don't shit where you eat, that is my advice. Always weigh the consequences...

But you missed the golden opportunity when she "joked" about going hotel...

If you weigh the consequences and are still willing to try, just try ask her out for drinks, lunch etc than try jokingly ask again lor...
I had similar experience, except that it was a department event and we booked a chalet. There's only 2 of us who are similar in age and the rest are the laojiaos with age (think age gap of >8 years).

Now the thing is, we didn't need to book hotel and she was joking about us getting drunk then she 失身 to me. The problem was, as with company events, we were drinking and playing and eventually, the laojiaos left coz they have to return home to their families, and left the keys to me. My female peer left earlier to start the "let's go home" spree but she went to buy more drinks while waiting for them to leave.

So.. we continued drinking and things happened. Other colleagues could see that we're close coz we have similar interests and humor, but none of them know that we ate and shit at the same place.

And yes, we're still working together, whenever one of us felt like it, we'll open room at a budget hotel and wait for the other party to come after work.

Needless to say, working from home is interesting in hotel rooms too.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Is the pussy worth losing your job for or being the subject of gossips or limited career progression? If yes, go for it. May I suggest the direct style, just respond - if you dare to book the room , I will pay for it and show up. Then proceed to make good on your claims. Good luck, and send your stories on SBF. I will support.

Quote:

Old 04-04-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Just be careful your admin can’t see that both you and the lady are on the same IP for the hotel rooms. Otherwise, you are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I had similar experience, except that it was a department event and we booked a chalet. There's only 2 of us who are similar in age and the rest are the laojiaos with age (think age gap of >8 years).

Now the thing is, we didn't need to book hotel and she was joking about us getting drunk then she 失身 to me. The problem was, as with company events, we were drinking and playing and eventually, the laojiaos left coz they have to return home to their families, and left the keys to me. My female peer left earlier to start the "let's go home" spree but she went to buy more drinks while waiting for them to leave.

So.. we continued drinking and things happened. Other colleagues could see that we're close coz we have similar interests and humor, but none of them know that we ate and shit at the same place.

And yes, we're still working together, whenever one of us felt like it, we'll open room at a budget hotel and wait for the other party to come after work.

Needless to say, working from home is interesting in hotel rooms too.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:

don't Eat and Sh!t at the same place. Thats one thing I have learnt over the years. Moons ago, I was working in a bank and I Sh!tted where I ate and it didn't end well.

I am currently holding a quite senior position in my company and I can swear that every year I have at least 2 opportunities to catch a fish. Some even quite openly throw themselves on me. Luckily my bigger head is sensible because I know for sure it will not end well. I even had one recently who were travelling with me telling me she has 小三命.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
don't Eat and Sh!t at the same place. Thats one thing I have learnt over the years. Moons ago, I was working in a bank and I Sh!tted where I ate and it didn't end well.

I am currently holding a quite senior position in my company and I can swear that every year I have at least 2 opportunities to catch a fish. Some even quite openly throw themselves on me. Luckily my bigger head is sensible because I know for sure it will not end well. I even had one recently who were travelling with me telling me she has 小三命.
Where are all these jobs which have girls throwing themselves at guy(s). I also want to apply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1