The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Maleswing72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Our Thai Female friend & My wife

Hi Bro & Sis,

Just a little story about our Thai female friend and us.

Few years ago, we had a friend, Tee whom had a Sister In-law from Bangkok age 25yrs name Noi.

Noi is planning to come to Singapore to take up a Commerce Course for 2yrs.

Tee had been scouting for her to rent a room and is unsuccessful.

So Tee approached me and my wife and request us to rent a room to his Sister in-law Noi.

Initially we are reluctance as it might cause inconvenience to our privacy as we used to move around our house freely without any disturbance or worry.

After much persuassion, my wife agreed to let her rent for a few months till she is able to find her own place to stay in Singapore.

To be continued..........
Old 20-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
petitfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypetitfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Our Thai Female friend & My wife

First camper reporting for duty .
Old 20-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 23
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

somehow i seem to have a soft spot for these sort of "some guys have all the luck" type of stories
Old 21-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
somehow i seem to have a soft spot for these sort of "some guys have all the luck" type of stories
Then bro, you should read the story of 4 MILFs by Tafguy35. Agree with you that some guys just have the luck and a few of them could be extremely lucky. I guess it depends on a few factors, the guy's income, his work industry, his education and his sex drive. Last but not least, his lucky star
Old 21-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 15
shinichi16 is a splendid one to beholdshinichi16 is a splendid one to beholdshinichi16 is a splendid one to beholdshinichi16 is a splendid one to beholdshinichi16 is a splendid one to beholdshinichi16 is a splendid one to behold

Camper reporting in!
Old 21-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

TS have you install spy camera all around the house???
Old 21-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering what comes next. Pls do continue.
Old 21-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
Then bro, you should read the story of 4 MILFs by Tafguy35. Agree with you that some guys just have the luck and a few of them could be extremely lucky. I guess it depends on a few factors, the guy's income, his work industry, his education and his sex drive. Last but not least, his lucky star
I would read these stories with a pinch of salt...ultimately its a virtual forum isnt it unless i personally know the threadstarters
Old 21-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
jokiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

building camp fire...
Old 21-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vlpAndro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for next installment!
Old 21-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

After much persuassion, my wife agreed to let her rent for a few months till she is able to find her own place to stay in Singapore.

Finally the day came, Noi came to S'pore with her Brother in-law and her Sister to visit my place and confirmed renting our room for her to stay in Spore while she is attending her Diploma Course.

Noi was a female of age 25/167/50 with average look and small breast cup of A .

For the first few weeks, Noi was quite a good girl whom seem to be very homely female that used to attend class and return as per normal schedule.

But after befriending some Thai females in her class, she starts to join her friends for drinks and pubbing till 11pm or even sometimes later than 2am on Weekend.

Noi and my wife used to get on in terms, and she share her feeling and loneliness to my wife and told my wife she go out till late just to kill her times.

to be continued......
Old 22-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

Noi and my wife used to get on in terms, and she share her feeling and loneliness to my wife and told my wife she go out till late just to kill her times.

One day, Wife and her friends wanted to go pubbing and invite Noi to join them.

Noi agreed and went our with them and had quite a nos of drinks.

At about 3am, wife ring me on my hp and told me that they are on the way back taking a cab and ask me for help to help her to lift Noi back to our place.

After about 20mins, I went down to my BLK and saw Noi being drunk and wife was quite high but still sober.

After bringing Noi back to her room, we went back to our room and wife went into the toilet to clean up herself.

After coming out from the toilet, wife was totally nake and starts to kiss me and fondle my dick.

to be continued........
Old 22-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for you to continue .
Old 23-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

After coming out from the toilet, wife was totally nake and starts to kiss me and fondle my dick.

Wife seem to be very high and horny that night and she started to give me bj. After a while, she request me to give her a doggie which i obliged.

While we are making it out, suddenly wife ask me I am interested to have fun with Noi.

I was caught by surprise but at the sametimes excited as my dick grown to his full hardness that wife keep asking what happen to my mind. haha

I told her if she wanted to join me, I dun mind to consider having fun with Noi with her blessing and approval.

She ask me to withdraw and both of us was naked at that times but deep inside me I was really feeling excited and horny like hell.

Both me and wife, open Noi's room and found that she was drunk lying on the bed.

We try to call out her name and Noi only responsed with some wording which my wife starts to remover her blouse and pants.

to be continued...............
Old 23-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pls continue.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1