The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Oh, no wonder my friend told me his some of his friends come to Singapore to work as koyoty, and my friend told me its quite lucrative for them to come and work in Sg, easily can earn 40 to 60k baht for 20 days or so. I was like.

Especially women that uses "Ka" to end their sentence.
not forgetting some even married to some rich guys here. these are those eventually driving posh cars which myself may not even have a chance to drive.
Old 28-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes we do have a lot and???
and your recommended fee
Old 28-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bros,
Since Pii Naemlo voice out already we should compile a book on types of puyings like those that bird watchers use when they go out in the field to ID the diff types of birds they will meet Bro Nookie, we can start the 1st chapter when I meet you for that beer next week

Bro Noble,
To be fair TDs also in Malaysia, Macau and even Cambodia! In Singapore, SGD2K/3K a month easily 90% of them can hit and its not uncommon to hear of some making SGD4K/5K but lets not discuss this here. Too public and too close to home.

Bro Gem,
Balls massage is called "nuad kai" in Thai. Can try some SBF bro's recommended, CCK Massage. I not so "seow on" jua gen so maybe other bros can recommend. IMHO not many places do it properly and ladies with this service a bit older (above 25 years). Do ask Khun Goggle for list of recommended "nuad kai" service providers. Some massage joints have pictures of their girls which usually is quite accurate.

Your boss happy & your Xmas bonus a bit more dun forget buy me a drink hor...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold
Wink Return to Bangkok!

in tribute to Nookie Lau!

Our very own Sillypore Andy Lau! What this bro lacks in chiseled cheekbones, he makes up with sleek hair, cheeky charm and some sort of animal magnetism that we other bros only can stand one side and eye big big. One bro asked in the forum a few pages before if he would cramp Nookie Lau's (NL) style. Thing is, NL carries the plot and makes the rest of us look like Avengers as well. Ahaha...

So here Comes my FR: A night to want more of!

Setting: It was a last last last minute 2 day trip to the land of Smiles. I had just spent 8 days in HK, CP & GZ (Semi-work and play), another 3 days in Phnom Penh (All work and no play) and the first night in Bangkok ended at 7am (All dancing & no Cock Banging) in the morning. So on the last day on the last night at about 8pm 3 days ago, I tell you SHAQ. But I wanted to end my trip with a Bang, but I do not know Bangkok well at all anymore. So during my "meeting" cum dinner, I log on hotel wifi and read SammyBoy for lobang. Die: Sunday night, everyone say sianz, no action, no party, only go home sleep. So I thought, what to do, special massage lor. But I read a FR about how NL sian crying dumped broken heart thai girl off the streets into her home on to her bed on to his standing... MUST at least drop PM and ask for direction, wingman or at least where to tell taxi driver.

Reply from NL was fast but: So late already (by that time 11.30), Sunday, tomo still got early appointment, bo bian. But I think my Newbie Call for help in Bangkok got the better of Big Bro Lau's instincts. Next thing I know, 20 mins at Huai Kwang!

1st Destination: Local Thai Pub.

Hop on the Taxi and NL asked if I speak Thai want to try a local Thai Bar for a drink. He got bottle there already, so don't need to spend too much on drinks. I speak no Thai... But I liked the idea of going to see what the local watering hole looked like. We reached a quiet street with a few dingy looking bar fronts. We didn't even enter one on the main street, took 20 steps into a side lane and stepped into a quiet door.

I thought a small 10 table pub with a few local girls loitering around would greet us. I was just beginning to be a little disappointed. Door opened. About a 40m long room, with 4 pole dancing stages and at least 80 tables. Girls in just Bra and Panties were littered all over the place, and also had sexily dressed girls wandering around. At least 40 girls and place was 60% filled.

All the waiters knew NL and I just smile like the super star next to Nookie Lau. Next thing, table by one of the stages appeared and 6 non stripping girls were sitting next to us. NL here got his innocent looking 18 year old untouched sweet smiling girl (a story not for me to share) and she introduce to me her 21 year old friend in a little red dress. She spoke quite good chinese and started to chat with her. SHE WAS SHY. Didn't even put her hands on my thigh. I put my hand on her shoulder and she inched away. And throughout the night have a slight space between us. I would say she has a cute young slightly innocent look going for her. The kind you want to lovingly show her what love making is all about, but must sian and invest time... She don't go out with customers. She was quite chatty by the end of the night and the gian itch was there. I would rate her 6.2/10 looks with a very slight figure.

No game there, so we started watching the pole dancers. Not BAD. I had 3 lap dances. 100 Baht each. 1 silicon & 2 good firm natural B+ and C knockers! Auto-roam, but now had the itch of the hunt for the little red dress next to me. Decided must try and sian. If you wanted, you can pick any of the dancers and some of the FL's and cross the street to a hotel or da bao bring home. And there were at least 5 to 6 girls around with standard 7.5 to 8/10 around. Any type you like also have. Got girls that look like 16, got the Lau Chio, got dark skin, got fair, got big, got small... If just looking for one shot go home, sure can find acceptable to happy. But decided, will give the Little Red Dress a return call next month and see whether can close.

So at 2.45 o'clock, we walked out. Damage was 1,400 baht each for 4 plates of fruits, nuts, mixes (alcohol provided by NL! Thanks!), and about 3 hours of the girls sitting next to us. (Fixed rate) Dances are 100 baht each to be paid on the spot to dancers.

At this stage, I was quite tired. As I said, started off tired already. Had a little bit of a looking forward to next month to see if can close attitude. I knew Nookie had a 10.30am morning. But still had a deep dissatisfied feeling, that's why when NL asked where to next? I could not say no. Next stop Insomia.

Part 2 coming up!

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7

Last edited by euritage; 28-11-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 28-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Return to Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
in tribute to Nookie Lau!

Our very own Sillypore Andy Lau! What this bro lacks in chiseled cheekbones, he makes up with sleek hair, cheeky charm and some sort of animal magnetism that we other bros only can stand one side and eye big big. One bro asked in the forum a few pages before if he would cramp Nookie Lau's (NL) style. Thing is, NL carries the plot and makes the rest of us look like Avengers as well. Ahaha...

So here Comes my FR: A night to want more of!

Setting: It was a last last last minute 2 day trip to the land of Smiles. I had just spent 8 days in HK, CP & GZ (Semi-work and play), another 3 days in Phnom Penh (All work and no play) and the first night in Bangkok ended at 7am (All dancing & no Cock Banging) in the morning. So on the last day on the last night at about 8pm 3 days ago, I tell you SHAQ. But I wanted to end my trip with a Bang, but I do not know Bangkok well at all anymore. So during my "meeting" cum dinner, I log on hotel wifi and read SammyBoy for lobang. Die: Sunday night, everyone say sianz, no action, no party, only go home sleep. So I thought, what to do, special massage lor. But I read a FR about how NL sian crying dumped broken heart thai girl off the streets into her home on to her bed on to his standing... MUST at least drop PM and ask for direction, wingman or at least where to tell taxi driver.

Reply from NL was fast but: So late already (by that time 11.30), Sunday, tomo still got early appointment, bo bian. But I think my Newbie Call for help in Bangkok got the better of Big Bro Lau's instincts. Next thing I know, 20 mins at Huai Kwang!

1st Destination: Local Thai Pub.

Hop on the Taxi and NL asked if I speak Thai want to try a local Thai Bar for a drink. He got bottle there already, so don't need to spend too much on drinks. I speak no Thai... But I liked the idea of going to see what the local watering hole looked like. We reached a quiet street with a few dingy looking bar fronts. We didn't even enter one on the main street, took 20 steps into a side lane and stepped into a quiet door.

I thought a small 10 table pub with a few local girls loitering around would greet us. I was just beginning to be a little disappointed. Door opened. About a 40m long room, with 4 pole dancing stages and at least 80 tables. Girls in just Bra and Panties were littered all over the place, and also had sexily dressed girls wandering around. At least 40 girls and place was 60% filled.

All the waiters knew NL and I just smile like the super star next to Nookie Lau. Next thing, table by one of the stages appeared and 6 non stripping girls were sitting next to us. NL here got his innocent looking 18 year old untouched sweet smiling girl (a story not for me to share) and she introduce to me her 21 year old friend in a little red dress. She spoke quite good chinese and started to chat with her. SHE WAS SHY. Didn't even put her hands on my thigh. I put my hand on her shoulder and she inched away. And throughout the night have a slight space between us. I would say she has a cute young slightly innocent look going for her. The kind you want to lovingly show her what love making is all about, but must sian and invest time... She don't go out with customers. She was quite chatty by the end of the night and the gian itch was there. I would rate her 6.2/10 looks with a very slight figure.

No game there, so we started watching the pole dancers. Not BAD. I had 3 lap dances. 100 Baht each. 1 silicon & 2 good firm natural B+ and C knockers! Auto-roam, but now had the itch of the hunt for the little red dress next to me. Decided must try and sian. If you wanted, you can pick any of the dancers and some of the FL's and cross the street to a hotel or da bao bring home. And there were at least 5 to 6 girls around with standard 7.5 to 8/10 around. Any type you like also have. Got girls that look like 16, got the Lau Chio, got dark skin, got fair, got big, got small... If just looking for one shot go home, sure can find acceptable to happy. But decided, will give the Little Red Dress a return call next month and see whether can close.

So at 2.45 o'clock, we walked out. Damage was 1,400 baht each for 4 plates of fruits, nuts, mixes (alcohol provided by NL! Thanks!), and about 3 hours of the girls sitting next to us. (Fixed rate) Dances are 100 baht each to be paid on the spot to dancers.

At this stage, I was quite tired. As I said, started off tired already. Had a little bit of a looking forward to next month to see if can close attitude. I knew Nookie had a 10.30am morning. But still had a deep dissatisfied feeling, that's why when NL asked where to next? I could not say no. Next stop Insomia.

Part 2 coming up!
Hello....I am not any Lau ok? LOL!! Now u giving alot of bros here alot of raised hopes....hahaah!!

I cant wait for part 2....tat is where it get interesting...and I am waiting for it...!! ahhaha!!!

BTW, Bro Deadcalmer, U owe me a FR too...LOL!!!
Old 28-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Part 2 coming up!
i never really liked insomnia unless i'm pissed drink but most of my friends liked it. I prefer to end my night playing pool at hillary 2 then try to get some fritters for supper outside morning night if that guy is still there.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Part 2.

Reach Insomnia. Place was buzzing at close to 3am on a Sunday night. Well, this is Bangkok!

We did one round around the club to look for NL's regular waitress. Finally after one round, we found Joy! Best, Nookie Lau just went one round around the club to find the hottest waitress. Immediately got rid of some people and got us a table in her zone. Got a bottle of Vodka and first round of mixes free. Start scouting the crowd. Many FL's around, but mostly taken and none really caught my eye.

Never mind, enjoy the music and the energy first. Then I noticed this dancer on the podium just in front of me. Her dancing was hot. She was wearing a white t-shirt tied at the base. Short shorts but not butt cheeks revealing short. Dancing like a wild cat. Body was toned but had a little bit of flesh. Teasing and intensely wild. What was interesting is that she was more into enjoying the dancing than flirting with the crowd. Tried to make eye contact, but only caught a few glimpses. A few guys went up to her and she just turned around. And only dancing with some couples. Finally one guy climbed up the podium to dance with her and she came down. Walked over to me... and then... turned around and sat down at the table just in front of me. Haha... I thought also come say hi to me. She just sat there, with her back towards me and sipped her Barcadi breezers.

Nudged NL and ask whether he knows her a not? NL say no problem, he will ask his head dancer friend. When his head dancer girl came over, told him she don't know her. She is not a dancer here! Die, dancer's already hard to hook, now she is here as a customer or friend, dances like a dancer, ignore customers (so should not be FL)...

Decided to gather some balls and say hello. Took my glass and said hello. She nodded, introduced herself and turned back around. Right. At least I tried. Noticed she was running low on her Barcadi Breezer and ordered another one for her. Played bochup and started chatting with NL's ENTOURAGE! 3 to 4 girls (one I found out later was a lady boy selling drinks).

Next was NL's masterstroke, he noticed the situation and got one of the hot dancer girls to dance with me. And she started grinding me. The white t-shirt dancer stole a glance behind. And continued to do so every 2 to 3 minutes! Got Chance! Went over to say hello and chatted a little again, and then the lights went on! 6am! Rise and shine.

Guys.... I know this is getting a little long winded. But at this point. I tell you, I was shit tired, slightly drunk and honestly at the brink of saying good night or good morning to Bangkok and thank Nookie for a good night out! But the story doesn't end! When the lights went on, she came to me and said she would be playing pool outside! Said bye. Turned and left.

So breakfast it was. Went out and NL turned on the Thai charm and started to tease her while I played pool with her, her real younger sister and her friends. She was a little shy, a little reserved, doesn't really look me in the eye. But this was a slightly mature girl that felt a little out of place. 25 years old. So not syt. This was also the first time I got a really good look at her. Looks wise, she was a 6/10. If she was just standing there and I would not have said hello. But she got style. At this point, the GFE still 0.

6.45 am and 5 games of pool with various people after. I pulled her aside and sat down outside. I asked for her number. Her sister joined us. I told her as I am leaving at 3pm I would like to see more of her and if that is okay with her. She ask me to ask her younger sister! Her younger sister was a lot wilder! More straight forward and I believe a dancer. I asked the sister if I had permission to bring her sister for a walk and she herself grinned and said okay she will go with me! SCORE! Legs wobbly already, but at least in extra time got the winning goal. GFE went from 0/10 to 5/10. I put my hand on her shoulder and did not shy away.

7.30am got back to the hotel room. Immediately, I closed the door and I kissed her. Gently, she kissed me back. Pulled her in close and she smiled and say go shower first. "Together?" Her reply was a little sheepish: no. You shower first ah.

I led her in, continued to kiss her, sat her on the bed. Kissed her neck. A little resistance. Grinded her a little. Moaned and resistance faded away. Off came her top and she arched her back for me to get to the strap. Boobs were a A+ B- I think. A nice firm handful. She pushed me away and asked me to quickly shower! Shower I went. As I got up, she pulled my shirt and covered her assets. Steam....

After her turn to shower, she came out in a t-shirt of mine. Bros, I admit I have something with my oversized t-shirts on girls. She climbed up on the bed and Kissed me. I obviously looked tired. After a big deep kiss, she says "Okay let's sleep" with a big grin. I pulled her in. I took her shirt off and she pulled herself close to me. Tongued me and then started moving down to my neck. Down to my nipples. Then stop! Happy and unhappy at the same time. Little Brother no Kissing action, but happy cause this was a catch. And still got 2nd leg to play for!

I turned her around and started working on her. Kissed her to her belly button, she squirmed and pulled me up. Asked if I had a Condom. Went to get. SHE WAS SOAKING. Slowly put myself in and she was warm and tight. Missionary style until her legs wrapped around me. I pulled her up and wanted to try her hip movements.

BIG Mistake. Should have left it for last. Road me like she was on that podium back in Insomnia. Slow, fast. In. out. Front. Back. She was teasing me! Until I nearly cum. I sat up and pulled her close. This was only 10 minutes in, foreplay included. Cannot! I tried to flip her over. She locked her ankles behind my knees and pushed me down. And continued to ride me. BEST. She turn on the ultra high speed OSIM Vibration. Then slow down. Cannot tahan. With all the strength I have left, I forcefully lifted her and shifted her onto her back.

I was too far gone already. Could not handle any more position. Legs on shoulders, blew my load. She just hugged me and kissed me.

FJ Riding 9.5/10

9am She pulled on my t-shirt and panties and curled up in bed. When I crawled back in bed she hugged me and fell asleep on my shoulders. GFE 9/10.

2.30pm When we woke up, I packed my stuff. Up to that point, no money was discussed. She thought I was moving to another hotel and asked where I am going, she will go with me. I told her I had to go to the airport already. She did not ask for anything, just nodded and asked when I would come back. I took out 2,100 baht. Told her for taxi fare and to buy her sister a meal to say thank you for me! Slipped it into her bag.

RTF? Definitely call her again!

Bro Nookie Lau! Thanks for the great night! Till next time, happy hunting.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 28-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Part 2.

Reach Insomnia. Place was buzzing at close to 3am on a Sunday night. Well, this is Bangkok!

We did one round around the club to look for NL's regular waitress. Finally after one round, we found Joy! Best, Nookie Lau just went one round around the club to find the hottest waitress. Immediately got rid of some people and got us a table in her zone. Got a bottle of Vodka and first round of mixes free. Start scouting the crowd. Many FL's around, but mostly taken and none really caught my eye.

Never mind, enjoy the music and the energy first. Then I noticed this dancer on the podium just in front of me. Her dancing was hot. She was wearing a white t-shirt tied at the base. Short shorts but not butt cheeks revealing short. Dancing like a wild cat. Body was toned but had a little bit of flesh. Teasing and intensely wild. What was interesting is that she was more into enjoying the dancing than flirting with the crowd. Tried to make eye contact, but only caught a few glimpses. A few guys went up to her and she just turned around. And only dancing with some couples. Finally one guy climbed up the podium to dance with her and she came down. Walked over to me... and then... turned around and sat down at the table just in front of me. Haha... I thought also come say hi to me. She just sat there, with her back towards me and sipped her Barcadi breezers.

Nudged NL and ask whether he knows her a not? NL say no problem, he will ask his head dancer friend. When his head dancer girl came over, told him she don't know her. She is not a dancer here! Die, dancer's already hard to hook, now she is here as a customer or friend, dances like a dancer, ignore customers (so should not be FL)...

Decided to gather some balls and say hello. Took my glass and said hello. She nodded, introduced herself and turned back around. Right. At least I tried. Noticed she was running low on her Barcadi Breezer and ordered another one for her. Played bochup and started chatting with NL's ENTOURAGE! 3 to 4 girls (one I found out later was a lady boy selling drinks).

Next was NL's masterstroke, he noticed the situation and got one of the hot dancer girls to dance with me. And she started grinding me. The white t-shirt dancer stole a glance behind. And continued to do so every 2 to 3 minutes! Got Chance! Went over to say hello and chatted a little again, and then the lights went on! 6am! Rise and shine.

Guys.... I know this is getting a little long winded. But at this point. I tell you, I was shit tired, slightly drunk and honestly at the brink of saying good night or good morning to Bangkok and thank Nookie for a good night out! But the story doesn't end! When the lights went on, she came to me and said she would be playing pool outside! Said bye. Turned and left.

So breakfast it was. Went out and NL turned on the Thai charm and started to tease her while I played pool with her, her real younger sister and her friends. She was a little shy, a little reserved, doesn't really look me in the eye. But this was a slightly mature girl that felt a little out of place. 25 years old. So not syt. This was also the first time I got a really good look at her. Looks wise, she was a 6/10. If she was just standing there and I would not have said hello. But she got style. At this point, the GFE still 0.

6.45 am and 5 games of pool with various people after. I pulled her aside and sat down outside. I asked for her number. Her sister joined us. I told her as I am leaving at 3pm I would like to see more of her and if that is okay with her. She ask me to ask her younger sister! Her younger sister was a lot wilder! More straight forward and I believe a dancer. I asked the sister if I had permission to bring her sister for a walk and she herself grinned and said okay she will go with me! SCORE! Legs wobbly already, but at least in extra time got the winning goal. GFE went from 0/10 to 5/10. I put my hand on her shoulder and did not shy away.

7.30am got back to the hotel room. Immediately, I closed the door and I kissed her. Gently, she kissed me back. Pulled her in close and she smiled and say go shower first. "Together?" Her reply was a little sheepish: no. You shower first ah.

I led her in, continued to kiss her, sat her on the bed. Kissed her neck. A little resistance. Grinded her a little. Moaned and resistance faded away. Off came her top and she arched her back for me to get to the strap. Boobs were a A+ B- I think. A nice firm handful. She pushed me away and asked me to quickly shower! Shower I went. As I got up, she pulled my shirt and covered her assets. Steam....

After her turn to shower, she came out in a t-shirt of mine. Bros, I admit I have something with my oversized t-shirts on girls. She climbed up on the bed and Kissed me. I obviously looked tired. After a big deep kiss, she says "Okay let's sleep" with a big grin. I pulled her in. I took her shirt off and she pulled herself close to me. Tongued me and then started moving down to my neck. Down to my nipples. Then stop! Happy and unhappy at the same time. Little Brother no Kissing action, but happy cause this was a catch. And still got 2nd leg to play for!

I turned her around and started working on her. Kissed her to her belly button, she squirmed and pulled me up. Asked if I had a Condom. Went to get. SHE WAS SOAKING. Slowly put myself in and she was warm and tight. Missionary style until her legs wrapped around me. I pulled her up and wanted to try her hip movements.

BIG Mistake. Should have left it for last. Road me like she was on that podium back in Insomnia. Slow, fast. In. out. Front. Back. She was teasing me! Until I nearly cum. I sat up and pulled her close. This was only 10 minutes in, foreplay included. Cannot! I tried to flip her over. She locked her ankles behind my knees and pushed me down. And continued to ride me. BEST. She turn on the ultra high speed OSIM Vibration. Then slow down. Cannot tahan. With all the strength I have left, I forcefully lifted her and shifted her onto her back.

I was too far gone already. Could not handle any more position. Legs on shoulders, blew my load. She just hugged me and kissed me.

FJ Riding 9.5/10

9am She pulled on my t-shirt and panties and curled up in bed. When I crawled back in bed she hugged me and fell asleep on my shoulders. GFE 9/10.

2.30pm When we woke up, I packed my stuff. Up to that point, no money was discussed. She thought I was moving to another hotel and asked where I am going, she will go with me. I told her I had to go to the airport already. She did not ask for anything, just nodded and asked when I would come back. I took out 2,100 baht. Told her for taxi fare and to buy her sister a meal to say thank you for me! Slipped it into her bag.

RTF? Definitely call her again!

Bro Nookie Lau! Thanks for the great night! Till next time, happy hunting.
Hahahaha!! Bro....nice lah....She is really quite nice actually and the way she danced...hot lah...can imagine the riding...

Next time u come....let me know....we can try the MMFF thingy...wahahaha!! But on Thursday .....gonna bring some Joy to Joy first...

Now, awaiting for Deadcalmer's FR, thanks to this wonderful bro, came to work this morning staggering and smelling like a bottle of whiskey....PA said I should take it slow...U DUN SAY!!!?

Last edited by nookie2612; 28-11-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 28-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bros,
Since Pii Naemlo voice out already we should compile a book on types of puyings like those that bird watchers use when they go out in the field to ID the diff types of birds they will meet Bro Nookie, we can start the 1st chapter when I meet you for that beer next week
Bro IMO...pls advise tools to be brought for "bird watching"

Yes....think we could kick it off when we meet for tat beer....
Old 28-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hello....I am not any Lau ok? LOL!! Now u giving alot of bros here alot of raised hopes....hahaah!!

I cant wait for part 2....tat is where it get interesting...and I am waiting for it...!! ahhaha!!!

BTW, Bro Deadcalmer, U owe me a FR too...LOL!!!
Haha.. can pm me your hotline number so I can call in times of emergency Lap dance in Chats still the best
Old 28-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros tat are coming to BKK or are already here, firstly, i apologize if I am unable to meet u when u are here.

As much as I would love to meet all the bros tat PMed me, the reality of life is such that, I need to work too and cheonging EVERYDAY is not a possibility.

In addition, cheonging requires $$..and although we group party to lower cost, a little EVERYDAY also has its toll. SO, again, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to be able to cheong everyday! I am not the son of Thaksin

Hence, please, understand when i politely tell u tat I cannot make it to meet and party and dun say things like "i not good enuff to go party together ah". Please understand, I am NOT a tour guide but just another bro that likes to party within my physical and financial ability.

Tat said, please, do still PM me or invite me to go cheonging together, i do like to meet new frens, just do understand when I cannot make it. Thanks Bros....

Once again....would like to ask bros for some understanding on one thing....I am not a Bloody Tour Guide or OKT!!

As I have mentioned much earlier in my post above, pls, dun PM me and say can I arrange gals for partying and tat U will pay me, I MUST meet and party with u ( I dun owe anyone anything)...and when I say i cannot make it, pls take it as tat....ur witty comebacks are not appreciated.

I work, and I am human...I cannot cheong everyday! And there is a limit to wat I will do.

For the 2 bros tat are looking for a paid sex tour guide....U got the wrong guy....u can try posting here and ask if anyone else is keen on ur proposal...thanks.
Old 28-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

To all bros....

Sawadee Loy Krathong.....tonite, condom sales will increase, Love Hotel take up rate increased...and accidental pregnancies aplenty...have a wonderful Loy Krathong...

Old 28-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
But the fact is you ARE handsome and she knows u are a good catch....otherwise after 3 occasions still with u means u KCed her already la...anyway if she knows she got competition will work harder to keep u mah

Never really did KCed her. In fact I more of bo chup her really. As u know i just cant settle down with just ONE girl. She gots lots of guys wanting to know her as well.

Quote:
Damn shagged....will let Bro Euritage explain why in his FR....which will be expected soon....Bro...u owe me an FR..i want to know the details AFTER we split up...haha...

Rukthai ah...u said it lor...u damn itchy backside lor...LOL! Tat is why i say u do tat just to get excuse to break it up lah....but the thing is u KC her so bad until she willing to tahan until now....555

Bro Atoll.....hansum boy means hansum boy lah....no matter what shit he give her...she still will go there to see him hug new gals and get drunk and cry....if tat is not KC then what is it??
U know what bro, that night she joined me for my friend's birthday. When I arrived at the table, Ann and her friends as well as the other girl I was with the other night was just next table to ours. And that dek serve friend of mine just stood there and wait to see my reaction. Damn him. All hell broke loose. It was a terrible night. She lost her cool and really broke down there. Luckily Ann and the other girl never told my girlfriend about my rendezvous with them. I believe she would really kill me there.

Anyway everyone there know the fact she is my girlfriend already. GAME Over! now I not allowed to talk to anyone or even go there. Lol. What a boring life.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Once again....would like to ask bros for some understanding on one thing....I am not a Bloody Tour Guide or OKT!!

As I have mentioned much earlier in my post above, pls, dun PM me and say can I arrange gals for partying and tat U will pay me, I MUST meet and party with u ( I dun owe anyone anything)...and when I say i cannot make it, pls take it as tat....ur witty comebacks are not appreciated.

I work, and I am human...I cannot cheong everyday! And there is a limit to wat I will do.

For the 2 bros tat are looking for a paid sex tour guide....U got the wrong guy....u can try posting here and ask if anyone else is keen on ur proposal...thanks.
There always the Good, the Bad & the Ugly.

Quote:
To all bros....

Sawadee Loy Krathong.....tonite, condom sales will increase, Love Hotel take up rate increased...and accidental pregnancies aplenty...have a wonderful Loy Krathong...

Same to you..Sanook & Chok Dee.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Lol, maybe u can direct their requests to me. I might as well start being a tour guide and OKT since I am free.

Given my knowledge should suffice. Organising party with girls should not be a problem as long as people willing to pay. For a fact that I cheong every night. Lol. Unlike bro nookie can cheong and work the next morning!

Come come, those interested in paid sex tours,clubbing with girls as well as other requests can pm me for details!

Guess if u really want to have a good time in Bangkok, all u need is cash!

Quote:
To all bros....

I got 4 girls want to loy krathong together tonight. Lol. Any idea how to succeed this feat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1