The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
BoSongSnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Her sponsor is currently having holiday in Gahmen sponsored Changi Chalet.

My trainee told me she does outcalls.... make appointment via her wechat / line.
Very good work bro, are you a PI?
Old 15-12-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Monteroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
dont know if it has been mentioned but 201c tampines has a very pretty SYT with a curvy body. beer promoter uniform fits her in all the right places! unfortunately she always wear those black safety shorts underneath so cannot see anything special
Patronize her more often, maybe can ask her not to wear safety shorts
Old 17-12-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Her sponsor is currently having holiday in Gahmen sponsored Changi Chalet.

My trainee told me she does outcalls.... make appointment via her wechat / line.
Just realized I have her wechat too, you sure she does outcall? Because she is ignoring my messages
Old 03-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by des99 View Post
Hi bro, which coffee shop is this beer promoter lady located?
Old 03-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Her youtube rather tame la..... to entice you to subscribe to her Onlyfans account which is more happening and has nudes too.

1 mth - $20
6 mth - $100
1 yr - $180

https://onlyfans.com/yumi/01_42/sexyvn
Her boobs are definitely fakes.... its shape is always the same even when she is in differently poses.... but her nips are damn nice.... pinkish and delicious.
Btw her abalone is also damn nice.... so delicious looking too ..... I dun mind feasting on it if given the chance.
Anyway my Onlyfan subscription ended.... $20 well spent.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Just realized I have her wechat too, you sure she does outcall? Because she is ignoring my messages
I'm sure she does..... she replied me when I told her I am her Onlyfan subscriber.... but she ask for videocall to see the real me when I enquire about her other services. She would not confirm whether she do "extras" so I did not go ahead with the videocall..... scad scarly kenna recorded and blackmail... lol
Old 03-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Yes she does. But not cheap hor..... 400 per pop.
I dunno whether she take booking via wechat / line coz our tryst was arranged after I was finished drinking at her stall in Hong Lim. I was supposed to drive her home but we made a detour to a nearby hotel for a quick one.

But that was several months ago..... 400 per pop is too ex for Grab driver like me so once is enough.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Old birds may remember Gary Ng who recorded his session with a beer aunty he took to a hotel after a lonely night of bottles. whether she is a beer aunty or a hooker he paid, that's up to Gary.

anyone here managed to up a beer aunty? share your story, don't be shy.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
des99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|0|- View Post
Hi bro, which coffee shop is this beer promoter lady located?
Yishun 732
Old 04-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
I'm sure she does..... she replied me when I told her I am her Onlyfan subscriber.... but she ask for videocall to see the real me when I enquire about her other services. She would not confirm whether she do "extras" so I did not go ahead with the videocall..... scad scarly kenna recorded and blackmail... lol
whats her onlyfans? i tried to click on link other bro send above but the link no longer valid 😅
Old 05-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yishun 732
Thank you for your reply, bro
Old 21-01-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been drinking with my friends at chinatown you yi, the tiger and singha promoter look pretty and good figure. Any bro try your luck there before?
Old 22-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Post Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Not really beer promoter but happen to be near pereira Road. The coffee shop lady, believe to be the supervisor look cute, wear a polo t-shirt and her brest look round. Look in the early 30. Saw her taking off her mask before look pretty and fuck able. Not sure any brother came across her. Did she provide extra after her work. If have I do want to try on her.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
separuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yishun 732
Saw her recently
Old 24-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
Not really beer promoter but happen to be near pereira Road. The coffee shop lady, believe to be the supervisor look cute, wear a polo t-shirt and her brest look round. Look in the early 30. Saw her taking off her mask before look pretty and fuck able. Not sure any brother came across her. Did she provide extra after her work. If have I do want to try on her.
which coffeeshop?
S11 or others?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1