The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
RubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sensual German Ruby Cartier - Dirty PSE / Sweet GFE

Did I catch your eye?
I'm your German girl next door, new to Singapore, with a delectable derriere, toned long legs, and curves in all the right places.
My name is Ruby Cartier
Playful, worldly-wise, cheeky & charming.
European of German heritage.
Sweet age of 21
Height : 170cm - 50kg
Body Stats : 34 x 23 x 36

(On the bottom as I have the juiciest peach).
My body is all-natural, and I love keeping in shape at the gym.
The first thing you'll notice about me is my mesmerising bright green eyes, and then as I greet you you'll hear my sultry german accent which is still very much intact.
I am that girl who attracts all men’s attention and they cannot get their eyes off me..

Sweet Girlfriend
Passionate kissing, wet slow suction blowjob, pussy licking and fingering, intensely satisfying sex, dirty talks, relaxing massage
smooching kissing, clit fucking , finger fucking , mutual 69 oral, snuggles and hugs after deed bedroom eyes contact and moaning
spanish with my delicious breasts, variety of positions and places for sex - beyond the bed..

Dirty PSE
french kissing with tongue play, deliciously natural oral, blowjob without condom, CIM/COF/ deep throat with CIM
vigorous pussy play, sexually explicit and erotic dirty talk, rimming, cock spitting, face riding on you or on me, gagging on your dick,light choking, spectacular array SPLIT of sexual positions , ball sucking, licking
teasing you, cock flick and tease beautiful classic [of your choice] designer lingerie, suspenders ,black socks, spanking on my round perky ass..

Please note
incall is at central location and if the outcall is outside of Singapore centre then an additional taxi fare will apply*

Like what you've read so far?
Whats-app message : +65 8585 5136
Telegram app message : +65 8585 5136
[Please state your forum nick and preferred service/preferred time]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1