The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-07-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
donutboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
she stayed in sumang walk right?
How is the review for her. I also linked her up in app. Look like going to score her soon
Old 22-07-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Recently I met a DH, 25yo, very attractive and extremely horny. We had a good night together but she started avoiding me ever since I told her I'm married. Wondering if I did the wrong thing and I should lie about being single. Any advice from bros here.
Chances are, they want to have fun but not be a homewrecker. They are woman too, they feel bad. It's a matter of principles sometimes. Doubt you can change her mind but good luck.
Old 22-07-2022, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Chances are, they want to have fun but not be a homewrecker. They are woman too, they feel bad. It's a matter of principles sometimes. Doubt you can change her mind but good luck.
I figured out that top. Moving forward maybe I should just lie that I'm single instead.
Old 22-07-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donutboyboy View Post
How is the review for her. I also linked her up in app. Look like going to score her soon
village bicycle. all ages she accept. fucking horny and love cip
Old 22-07-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Recently I met a DH, 25yo, very attractive and extremely horny. We had a good night together but she started avoiding me ever since I told her I'm married. Wondering if I did the wrong thing and I should lie about being single. Any advice from bros here.
Although most DH like to play, some don't like to get involve with married men as it might ruin their job lol

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-07-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

My DH knowing I get morning wood easily VC me and we started playing around. I love it when she sticks her tongue out when I shoot. Her being horny means her period is cumming soon

Will enjoy her after her period ends

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-07-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

diu la..

now i know why the sharks ask for $200/2 hrs.

Old 22-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

meeting one ph this sun, intro by my ex before she went back..first time in sg work, now staying agent..🤭🤭
Old 22-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
meeting one ph this sun, intro by my ex before she went back..first time in sg work, now staying agent..🤭🤭
staying with agent can go out?
Old 22-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
staying with agent can go out?
They have their own accommodation, not stay with agent..walking distance to office only
Old 22-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They have their own accommodation, not stay with agent..walking distance to office only
That sound interesting.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Stay with agent is good. I used to know one DH and we sometimes overnight before she got a employer hahaha
Old 22-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
I figured out that top. Moving forward maybe I should just lie that I'm single instead.
Maybe you should. I'm curious though if you have a wife does she not satisfy you? Why hunt for maids?
Old 22-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laizicong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Delete....

Last edited by laizicong; 28-07-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laizicong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Delete....

Last edited by laizicong; 28-07-2022 at 03:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1