The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think this stool is not in Doki Doki but they soap you up and wash you directly on the air mattress which I like a lot. I had tried the stool at Kokoro. Other joints, I dono.

Gonna go Doki Doki again next weekend, the service is very good if you get a good WL.
I clearly remember I got this service from doki doki. Its a transparent stool, you may wish to request for the stool because I had experience not all uses it.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to Black Cavier for a site survey. Indeed the most high end one i ever encountered. The gals' quality is high too. Starting from 4.9k so u can amaging.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
I clearly remember I got this service from doki doki. Its a transparent stool, you may wish to request for the stool because I had experience not all uses it.
Oh, although I went to Doki Doki 2 times, I didn't see it. But I like the washing up on the air mat at Doki Doki. Wanted to go there last week, but the girls I wanted were not working, so I head to Kokoro instead.

I went to Kokoro 2nd time last Tues and used the transparent stool. The soapy B2B rub then BBBJ and AR with the ML under the stool is very shiok. Too bad the ML I picked this time only start to DFK at the end so the feeling wasn't as great as the last time. The Nuru session was very nice and long though.
Old 12-11-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Any nuru places offer A-level as well ? I would be interested. Previously Annie's used to offer but it no longer exists.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Chrome Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
Any nuru places offer A-level as well ? I would be interested. Previously Annie's used to offer but it no longer exists.
Not exactly correct. Annie's has become Chrome Bar on Soi 7/1.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Chrome Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Not exactly correct. Annie's has become Chrome Bar on Soi 7/1.
Sorry my bad. I meant to say the old annie. Chrome is not very explicit on the requirement but has some good girls. I remember asking the front lady previously and she pointed to some good girls. So, agree you're right.

I used to frequent cherry bkk but the quality there has dropped a bit in recent times. There is this girl called focus I bonked a few times and she is no longer in the business.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
IlirOstovich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Daisy Dream recently for a nuru massage.

It was a good experience. I went in the early evening and it was not crowded. There were about 10 ladies lined up to choose from. I ended up choosing Lily as she was attractive enough, and was eagerly making eye contact like she wanted to be chosen by me.

Lily was very friendly and playful, helping to shower me and started a conversation. Nuru massage felt heavenly when she slid her body over mine. The session ended with her enthusiastically riding me cowgirl while we were covered in the nuru gel.

I enjoyed myself very much and wouldn't mind visiting again.
Old 16-11-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

bro can check Daisy dream and dokidoki can do payment by credit card?
Old 17-11-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had time to kill so decided to give Dream a go.

Got there and about 6-7 girls were working.

I pick a lady named Lisa (Far - Thai name). Tiny petite and massive tits and a great smile.

Went upstairs did a bit of icebreaking with small talk. English is good. Got naked and straight to shower. SoP cleaning. Then she works her magic. Titty fucking. BBBJ was good.

Laid the mattress down and nuru massage begins. This is my first time btw. So it’s an experience I’ll never forget. Boob grind. Pussy grind on the General who’s in full attention. I think it might’ve slipped in and out of her pussy by accident a couple of times.

After Nuru, jump into the spa. BBBJ and riding me on top grinding again. After 10 or so minutes, she whispers in my ears she wanted to fuck.

Dried off. Capped the General ready for battle. She took top position first. She rode like a champ. Pretty sure she came. As she was spasming and bit my right shoulder.

Then it’s my turn, on top. She asked me to do her hard. Lol I gave her what she wanted. Fucked for like 15-20 mins numerous positions. Doggy, mission, standing up. Lol after I came we just laid there for a few minutes catching our breathe.

Overall great experience. Will RTF.

Sorry about the length.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 17-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Noob questions

Hi Bros

Noob to Bangkok nuru scene. For full service are the costs paid upfront with no additional charges to the girl privately? And is it just nuru + 1 fj or 2 for 90mins.
Old 19-11-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Had some time to burn today so decided to go for nuru massage.. didnt want to go too far away from Siam BTS cause meeting friend there after.. hence decided to visit m*i-ch*n which is only 5 mins walk from Terminal 21 (so dont PM me for the exact location, google maps can find)..

Recep greeted me warmly and told me the girls who are working today.. Oshino looked the prettiest among all, so chose her and quickly paid the recep for a 90 mins session..

Oshino came out as stunning as shown in the pics, followed her up and enjoy her back view (sexy bareback dress and solid ass).. the room itself cant be compared with aya or dream but the most important thing is the service itself which she achieve a 100 marks..

She started with showering me up, one small issue is her stomach area (stretch marks), showered me with the stool (experience unlocked, quite shiok) while kneeling, came out and dry me up.. then the fun part started, nuru damn shiok (around 30 mins) and then the main exercise....

Extremely cooperative and her moans.. my 2nd head starts to stand up recalling her moans.. But not very tight so abit hard to came out, hence she hj-ed at the end..

RTM, yes but not this trip as I didnt bring enough baht for this trip.. No credit card accepted, cash only
Old 19-11-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oshino is really good. Had her a few months back and the memory alone is enough to get me hard again. I didn’t do nuru but I took the room with the bathtub and it was great.

Btw next time you’re there, check out Pic**so which is on the same alley as M** C*** (just after the massage place). Price is about the same and the girls I’ve tried there are pretty on par with MC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Had some time to burn today so decided to go for nuru massage.. didnt want to go too far away from Siam BTS cause meeting friend there after.. hence decided to visit m*i-ch*n which is only 5 mins walk from Terminal 21 (so dont PM me for the exact location, google maps can find)..

Recep greeted me warmly and told me the girls who are working today.. Oshino looked the prettiest among all, so chose her and quickly paid the recep for a 90 mins session..

Oshino came out as stunning as shown in the pics, followed her up and enjoy her back view (sexy bareback dress and solid ass).. the room itself cant be compared with aya or dream but the most important thing is the service itself which she achieve a 100 marks..

She started with showering me up, one small issue is her stomach area (stretch marks), showered me with the stool (experience unlocked, quite shiok) while kneeling, came out and dry me up.. then the fun part started, nuru damn shiok (around 30 mins) and then the main exercise....

Extremely cooperative and her moans.. my 2nd head starts to stand up recalling her moans.. But not very tight so abit hard to came out, hence she hj-ed at the end..

RTM, yes but not this trip as I didnt bring enough baht for this trip.. No credit card accepted, cash only
Old 19-11-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post

uhh idk why u censoring the name mai chan, which is a perfectly legal joint. Lol sinkies rlly too kiasi huh
Old 19-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

hello bro

looking for recommendation for a real nuru massage.

where girl will pour nuru gel and body-to-body massage against customer etc

try out mai chan 2 week ago, but nothing on nuru leh
Old 19-11-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbananaman View Post
uhh idk why u censoring the name mai chan, which is a perfectly legal joint. Lol sinkies rlly too kiasi huh
It is commercial decision..... if Mai Chan is paying advertising fees Mods can open for them their own thread. No pay fees then Mods will scrutinize posts to ensure no subtle or camouflaged advertisement disguised as FRs or sharing content.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1