The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Wa power la bro haha. Wonder if she feels her table glass top is a bit sticky.
No lah Bro... I always ensure 偷吃要抹嘴 philosophy...
Old 30-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!

As days goes by, I realised she has the tenancy of forgetting stuffs. We always leaves the office together. She told me she forgotten abt her gym bag & wallet. It's a 15mins walk as we missed the last settle bus. Cat1 alarm rings in my head.

"Erm.... how? Want to walk back?"

"No lah... so far? Some more today do so much incline cycling, my thigh getting painful liao.

"Then your clothes how"

"Ai yah... Monday then take lor, not say I have BO or what... I know I actually smell good Right? I also know u like, right." Pusing her left side of neck really close to me.l

Seriously, this flirting is driving me nuts.

"Later I lick u dun make noise I tell u"

"Chey... y u like that one... sian ... (mumbling) if only u were him"

I swear I heard that......

"What?!?" "Nothing lah... shout so loud for what?"

Anyway, For the 3yrs we were colleagues, we never hv sex. The closest was a peck on cheek on her & my birthday & hold hand during cny visit. She nv say, I also never try. I'm just happy.

So......

I sent her to the bus stop, wait for her to get up her bus, wave goodbye, then wait for my bus. This ritual nv stop.

Sudden gush of supermarket to the brain, took a cab back office. 3 mins drive. uncle quite happy cos of the surcharge.

Went up to office, knn, still hv ppl. But 30mins later, all left since its Friday night.

Pretend pretend still working till bid goodbyes to last gal... not pretty, but relatively tall & good figure minah. This for another time.

Lock door behind them in the pretext of preventing unauthorised ppl coming in. Went straight to her table, cover the unwanted face, then took out her gym bag. Trembling fingers lor. Thought had smell her in close range before, buy definitely on the face & hair only. Never that *CLOSE*

天堂也不過如此吧。。。 her neon pink sports bra & black thong right in front me & I started to enjoy what's yearning of my attention.....

After like 20mins, was on the Glass top again... didn't want to stain through clothes, cos scared kenna found out. But most importantly, is because I want to come back office again over the wkn to work. So at least her scent can keep me accompany...
Old 01-07-2017, 01:24 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman1999 View Post
As days goes by, I realised she has the tenancy of forgetting stuffs. We always leaves the office together. She told me she forgotten abt her gym bag & wallet. It's a 15mins walk as we missed the last settle bus. Cat1 alarm rings in my head.

"Erm.... how? Want to walk back?"

"No lah... so far? Some more today do so much incline cycling, my thigh getting painful liao.

"Then your clothes how"

"Ai yah... Monday then take lor, not say I have BO or what... I know I actually smell good Right? I also know u like, right." Pusing her left side of neck really close to me.l

Seriously, this flirting is driving me nuts.

"Later I lick u dun make noise I tell u"

"Chey... y u like that one... sian ... (mumbling) if only u were him"

I swear I heard that......

"What?!?" "Nothing lah... shout so loud for what?"

Anyway, For the 3yrs we were colleagues, we never hv sex. The closest was a peck on cheek on her & my birthday & hold hand during cny visit. She nv say, I also never try. I'm just happy.

So......

I sent her to the bus stop, wait for her to get up her bus, wave goodbye, then wait for my bus. This ritual nv stop.

Sudden gush of supermarket to the brain, took a cab back office. 3 mins drive. uncle quite happy cos of the surcharge.

Went up to office, knn, still hv ppl. But 30mins later, all left since its Friday night.

Pretend pretend still working till bid goodbyes to last gal... not pretty, but relatively tall & good figure minah. This for another time.

Lock door behind them in the pretext of preventing unauthorised ppl coming in. Went straight to her table, cover the unwanted face, then took out her gym bag. Trembling fingers lor. Thought had smell her in close range before, buy definitely on the face & hair only. Never that *CLOSE*

天堂也不過如此吧。。。 her neon pink sports bra & black thong right in front me & I started to enjoy what's yearning of my attention.....

After like 20mins, was on the Glass top again... didn't want to stain through clothes, cos scared kenna found out. But most importantly, is because I want to come back office again over the wkn to work. So at least her scent can keep me accompany...
office no have CCTV?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
office no have CCTV?
Bro, then no cctv inside office yet. Not common. Now my office has 6. Zero blind spots less toilets. Cos I 過來人。must make sure non of my staff does this. Ha3.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Belchery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman1999 View Post
Hi, am very new here. Don't know what points/ zap all abt. Pls help if can.

Just sharing.

Used to have a close female colleague back in the office. She'said a clerk. So basically we were so close that wherener/ wherever I goes, she's there. Less toilet, of case.

She loves working out in gym, yes. We do have 1.

I realisedon't that she always carry a gym bag to workout, but always leave it behind at the end of the day.

Was the last guy in office one fine day, walking around to ensure all computers are shut. Come to her table, saw her pics with her by to Tiioman, wearing bikini.....

Look around her table, saw her gym bag. Think to open anot... f it. Let's treasure hunt, bring up.... opened up.... kaoz. Only towel...

No fish prawn also good. Uses her towel to wank off. Cover the bf pic & came on her (pic) in like 3mins. Has a glass top. Took tissue from her table , wipe clean, leave refreshed.
Nice share bro, thanks
Old 03-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Hello.. how's everyone doing? 😘
Something for your Monday blues. In a white tube dress and braless to work today
Old 03-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Something for your Monday blues. In a white tube dress and braless to work today
Welcome back to post

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello.. how's everyone doing? ��
Wow, I should get a staff like u!
Old 03-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello.. how's everyone doing? ��
oh wow oh wow oh wow....

after such a dry spell this makes the day.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Yummy, succulent looking nipple. Must be so sensitive to the touch and to be gently caressed with the tongue. hmmm...to be sucked...
Old 03-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Se7en7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woohoo, Sis Esther is back with her juicy boobs.
Nice to have you back!!
Old 03-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome back, but it seems your nipple is not as erected as before
Old 03-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Welcome back, but it seems your nipple is not as erected as before
Only she got turn on or man touch it then got erection.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if u r in my office i think i cant keep my eyes away from u!

encouragement keep me going!
Old 03-07-2017, 05:04 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Only she got turn on or man touch it then got erection.
Same like old kukujiaos, need attention then can get erected.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1