The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Avenger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Csy spa

Passed by and had some time so decided to check it out. Went upstairs and was greeting by a fierce looking lady. Asked for the price and was led to a nice clean looking room.

Waited inside for the "gal" to appear, hoping for a pretty 1. Xiao Ling appeared and offered a drink to me. She was always chatting with me during the massage. After lying face down for 20 mins, decide to ask her if i could turn over so i can see her and start the autoroam. She say ok. Wow! very nice body and firm booby...

After much chatting, found out that she just started this trade, less than a week, Finally comes part 2, Pull up her top and exposed her melons, she remove her bra and allow me to suck on them while she massage. The feeling was soft and shiok. 10 mins passed and Soon came all over. She help me clean up, powder me up and help me to dress up. When leaving the room, she gave me a big hug, wow so loving. Thumps UP!

Looks: 7/10 (given her age 30)
Boobs: 8/10 B cup (all real !! nt saggy)
Massage: 7/10 (Can be better !!)
Zua jen / HJ : 8/10
Service : 9/10 ( Very chatty and GF)
Ambience : 8/10 (relax/cosy/clean)
Damage : $38(1hrs)+$50 (ZJ/HJ)
RTM : Definitely !!
Old 13-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bighead2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Csy spa

bro.. where is csy spa.. can pm me. TQ
Old 13-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
micheal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. where is spa.. can pm me. thanks
Old 13-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
sexed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can i have the location? tks
Old 13-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
michaellim80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm location pls
Old 22-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
piggy08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro..able to pm me the location? thanks
Old 22-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro, also interested. pls pm me the location. thanks.
Old 22-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
Passed by and had some time so decided to check it out. Went upstairs and was greeting by a fierce looking lady. Asked for the price and was led to a nice clean looking room.

Waited inside for the "gal" to appear, hoping for a pretty 1. Xiao Ling appeared and offered a drink to me. She was always chatting with me during the massage. After lying face down for 20 mins, decide to ask her if i could turn over so i can see her and start the autoroam. She say ok. Wow! very nice body and firm booby...

After much chatting, found out that she just started this trade, less than a week, Finally comes part 2, Pull up her top and exposed her melons, she remove her bra and allow me to suck on them while she massage. The feeling was soft and shiok. 10 mins passed and Soon came all over. She help me clean up, powder me up and help me to dress up. When leaving the room, she gave me a big hug, wow so loving. Thumps UP!

Bros, can share her contact & location?

Thanks
Old 22-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

nagoya_grampus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm loc thanks
Old 28-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

been to this spa last thursday

was serve by this gal name lili

nothing much to shout about

massage soso only

damage $38 + $50

Old 29-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
squaredot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been to csy. ambience is quite good but i personally think that in terms of quality of girls and masage, weile (wellness) @ beach rd (opposite plaza hotel) is much better. in fact, i have been to quite a few in that area and i think weile is the best, especially in terms of quality of girls.
Old 18-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
barebackbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post

this thread conk out. anyone knows where xiao ling is now? called and was told she was not around.
Old 29-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
GentleJohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was heading to casablanca but saw this place across the street and decided to check it out. girls are all from china (6-7 of them) and in 20s and 30s. i was assigned a new girl miki, 27 years, not bad looking.

overall a decent session, with body scrub then massage. then the offer of HJ, BM and FJ. the rooms are not entirely private, so can hear quite a bit going on.

i was happy with the session but disappointed with the the service overall. she kept pushing for more and more, and eventually ended with HJ, but then she said because of autoroaming the cost was more. not wanting to argue, i just told her to chill out and gave her the 100, as she looked like she was gonna go crazy.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Ass: 6/10
Cost: 38 (entry for 1 hour) + 100 tips (should have been 50)
RTF: nope

it's sad how poor service can just ruin the reputation of a place. and i find that china girls are the MOST money-hungry lot out there. better to get Malay, Malaysian-Chinese or Singaporean.
Old 30-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleJohnson View Post
was heading to casablanca but saw this place across the street and decided to check it out. girls are all from china (6-7 of them) and in 20s and 30s. i was assigned a new girl miki, 27 years, not bad looking.

overall a decent session, with body scrub then massage. then the offer of HJ, BM and FJ. the rooms are not entirely private, so can hear quite a bit going on.

i was happy with the session but disappointed with the the service overall. she kept pushing for more and more, and eventually ended with HJ, but then she said because of autoroaming the cost was more. not wanting to argue, i just told her to chill out and gave her the 100, as she looked like she was gonna go crazy.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Ass: 6/10
Cost: 38 (entry for 1 hour) + 100 tips (should have been 50)
RTF: nope

it's sad how poor service can just ruin the reputation of a place. and i find that china girls are the MOST money-hungry lot out there. better to get Malay, Malaysian-Chinese or Singaporean.

So you did pay 100 for just a hj...?
Are you local?
Old 30-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

passed by last week and went in to relax, was assigned a prc gal named bing bing, i was ushered to the 3rd storey and was told to take off my clothes while she get me a drink. so, down to my birthday suit n she entered the room with my drink, asked if i wanted tarma but turned it down as not enuff vitamin M. started with back massage(ntg to shout abt) after abt 25min, was ask to turn over(saw that she did not wear bra under her dress), and she pop the Q, took up hj as she do not do other specials. put baby oil on my 'bro' and started to sensual touch, pull down her dress and start to caress and sucked her nipples(shiok man) and while im sucking her tits, uses my hand to roam dwn south, she start to quicken the pace and in no time my sperms were out and she commented its quite a load. clean up for me, paid her and left.

face: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 5/10
frenching: not allowed
fingering: allowed(moist)
massage: 4/10
autoroam: allowed n sucking of tits
damage: 38 + 50 hj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1