The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
And most importantly, provide the costume for them. Brings me back memories when I passed Laura some undersized bikini swimsuit and had a good time roleplaying as a swimming instructor with her
haha I also buy those kinky bikinis for ML as well..usually those I rtm..haha
Old 06-07-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is the newly listed na na, previously call nadin /Nadine? Miss the old Nadine.
Old 06-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tvelveosix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many fishes in the sea nowadays
Uncle long time no chiong
Will be trying out these few girls next few weeks
Will post fr for all chiongsters
Song song. Ran ran. Zhu li. Apple. Xiao yu
Just saw reviews on the past few page got good reviews on them.
Old 06-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kris6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Elmi

Good service ... Do support
Old 06-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalabirdy123 View Post
Yea from experience she doesn't check her phone on the job, only when you're showering.
Yes, same experience, OMM never check her phone during the whole session. Now wanna RTM her,also need book in advance, can not get slot on the same date..
Old 06-07-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The spirit of genuine sharing has long been dead..

Most of the the time you get rubbish you're seeing atm..

Ownself see to ownself judge..
Finally I see a nick I can believe…. Lol….
Old 06-07-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Busted Elmi

Service Gao Gao no need more words …

Good !
Old 06-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Tried Bao er last night

Very good and hardworking girls … I quite hard to cum but she never complain keep trying

But she has bush prefer shaven pussy
Old 06-07-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Go w the flow, just lie back annd be pleasured, similar to Xue Er. Let me do the "work". . If she can sumata gaotim RTM.
Wow it's been awhile never go find XE.. Recently she like always full..
Old 06-07-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

tried her again after she changed name today in order not to be associated by the other negative "coco"

Heard from her she just started work today again as she was sick for the past few days. Entered a nice cozy apartment. Saw her massage bed and I asked for Juagen service today. Let her massage do the job today and seems like she learnt a new trick today like a scene in JAV. I was lying down facing up then she stand at my head and then remove her shirt, revealing her 32Cs in black bra while massaging my chest and nipples while i motorboat my way around her beautiful boobs. Quite a refreshing experience.

Then she move to do some fake love making and finish me off with a Juagen, making me so hard and cum in no time.

On my way out, I saw another lady who was sitting in the living room, heard that she just arrived in Singapore, a quick glance is that she has a really nice pair of eyes and tall and slender body. She is staying with Zhuzhu for a few days before moving to a place of her own. Definitely in my RTM list.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

tried her again after she changed name today in order not to be associated by the other negative "coco"

Heard from her she just started work today again as she was sick for the past few days. Entered a nice cozy apartment. Saw her massage bed and I asked for Juagen service today. Let her massage do the job today and seems like she learnt a new trick today like a scene in JAV. I was lying down facing up then she stand at my head and then remove her shirt, revealing her 32Cs in black bra while massaging my chest and nipples while i motorboat my way around her beautiful boobs. Quite a refreshing experience.

Then she move to do some fake love making and finish me off with a Juagen, making me so hard and cum in no time.

On my way out, I saw another lady who was sitting in the living room, heard that she just arrived in Singapore, a quick glance is that she has a really nice pair of eyes and tall and slender body. She is staying with Zhuzhu for a few days before moving to a place of her own. Definitely in my RTM list.
She's clothed during the deed? Mentioned boobs in black bra so did not take off bra?
Old 06-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
dtdtdt73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Bro pikuso, I'd second that. She was known as ABC before. Fake boobs. Cigarettes smell. Sounded like old aunty but still wanna act cute. She is at least 34 or 35 in age. Bad service attitude.

Usually, if you're good you won't have to change name that often la.
Just my two cents. Not worth to revisit.
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Just had a session with 小鱼 in late afternoon. I must say that she is not the ABC that i tried some 2 years back. This 小鱼 is quite a pretty lass, a head turner, in nice shape and can converse well in a demure manner and definitely does not smoke.

She was wearing a nice lingerie when she opened the door and half revealing the should be C cup with a nice cleavage.

Room was spick and span, smells nice with soft music in the background.

After shower, lied down and she was sat on my back while she massages my shoulder while my mind was just thinking of grabbing the C cups later .

Flipped over and she undressed and i was just staring at those C knockers. Started to softly grab and she just gave a slight moan. HJ was nice and slow, i surrendered in hands rather quickly.

RTM : Definitely. Another one in my rotation list.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all

Advance booking with XueEr (SLG) few days ago.
Worth every single second of the 60min.

Deja Vu as the unit happened to visit before many moons ago. Just an advice for bros. this is a popular area for many ML. please do not hang around along this road. Time yourself 1-2min to proceed to the building. saw several bros loitering...

anyway, back to XE. Mosha scrubbing, top notch nuru, doesn't rush you. when u have the urge to come, she will slow down and vary her skills.

A real service provider and sure to Rtm!
Old 06-07-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Lol. Anan by default don't give hardcore AR for sure.

Anyway anyone has any review for xiaomo? I saw some discussions that she was here before.
Yes, by default for first timers
Old 06-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Wow Song Song is back..the price is a bummer but I guess she did her homework. Have booked a session to catch up with this lass, whom left very good impression during her first stint. She may not provide comprehensive services as compared to others but I am a sucker for good looks and she's definitely bona fide looker

Very underated are her friendly personality and service oriented attitude. Unlikely to satisfy the needs of bros who prefer more bang for their bucks, but for those on the fence, imho she's well worth a try to gauge for yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1