The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
momo73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Had a great first session with Michelle/Mixue this afternoon. I had seen Michelle at the shop previously, looking very demure and prim with her black rimmed glasses - looking like a really sexy secretary Michelle is quite tall, about 1.7m in her heels, with B cup boobs. She told me she is from Shanxi province.

The shower was quite SOP but we were busy chatting about tattoos. She gave me a back massage after showering but the action really started after she told me to flip over. I traded places with her and got on top of her. After returning from Paris for work I am glad that Michelle does parlez Français. After making out with lots of tongue action I proceeded south, stopping to lick and suck on her titties, before proceeding to the pièce de résistance - her perfectly bare, shaven pussy. Michelle is a rare white tiger and she loves being painted, which suits me just fine. After climaxing, she said she it was her turn to return the favour and she started licking and sucking my balls before moving up my shaft to the head. She gamely tried to deep throat me - A for effort! After the blowjob it was cap on and lovemaking. Like Dada, Michelle is a very enthusiastic lay, and able to handle my beast mode.

Afterwards I teased her that she fulfilled my sexy secretary/OL fantasy and she laughed and said she was short-sighted and called herself a siyanmei. Needless to say I will be RTF my sexy siyanmei haha.

PS: Saw two of the newbies this afternoon. The latest iteration of Bobo lives up to her predecessors. She has huge boobs. Xiao Man is pretty and petite. Coco was on big aunty leave according to Tommy.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Robinhood688 is Cool - loads of Potential

May I know if anyone has Tom’s number?
Old 20-10-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinhood688 View Post
Old 20-10-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Can see he filter his face gao gao hahahah

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 20-10-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Can see he filter his face gao gao hahahah
his lips thinner than pussy lips of all his girls.. or any other GL girl for that matter..
Old 22-10-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quick FRs before my flight.

Bobo - Huge headlights which filled my vision. Very good BBBJ. Bare pussy. Painted her until her legs were wobbly. Decent massage. Chatty, damn fun to be with.

Xiao Man - small sized girl. B cups. Slightly bushy. Painted her until she begged me to stop, which I ignored of course. Very GFE; till now she can remember my health condition, very touched sia. Great BBBJ.
Old 30-10-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Went to 1612 to see Tommy's collection.
My attention was drawn to a girl with black frame spectacle. She looks smart & stunning.
She was also the fairest among those 3 available: Dada & forgot the other one.

Michelle's strong points are: DFK, Deep throat BBBJ & 69. Can kissing non stop. She is fair, but not the fairest I've met
Weak points are catbath. No AR. And showering is just SOP, no teasing at all.

Good choice for those who likes non stop frenching & dt bbbj.
Old 29-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Following a friend recommendation, I tried Apple at this house. It was a right choice.
SYT, pretty, natural B cup (will be perfect if C), gave a good GFE, catbath, DFK and AR.
The only minus points are some tattoos. But those are small hence doesn't really matter to me.
The other plus for me is: she lookalike one of my relative - my fantasy young girl to fuck!
I seldom RTF, but for this one I think will make an exception.
Old 29-11-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Following a friend recommendation, I tried Apple at this house. It was a right choice.
SYT, pretty, natural B cup (will be perfect if C), gave a good GFE, catbath, DFK and AR.
The only minus points are some tattoos. But those are small hence doesn't really matter to me.
The other plus for me is: she lookalike one of my relative - my fantasy young girl to fuck!
I seldom RTF, but for this one I think will make an exception.
Yes I must say Apple is good and my RTF. Definitely a 9/10 overall for me
Old 30-11-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
+1 her attitude is 10/10 very accommodating & hardworking. one of my fave from this house
Old 30-11-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hahabrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinhood688 View Post
who is tom?
Old 30-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahabrother View Post
who is tom?
Most probably Tom is Short for Tommy, the OKT of this establishment. I have to head back here to diversify my very limited CAT200 palate. Good memories of this place, pre pandemic I do have.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
+1 her attitude is 10/10 very accommodating & hardworking. one of my fave from this house
Haha she is my only favorite from this house.

My last good experience was with Xiao Yu, but never rtf a long time for whatever reasons and she rtc. Others I tried cmi

So Apple is my rtf in this house and actually for whole GL too. Have not ventured out much and also been out of the scene for a while due to work
Old 01-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

My last good experience was with Xiao Yu, but never rtf a long time for whatever reasons and she rtc. Others I tried cmi

So Apple is my rtf in this house and actually for whole GL too. Have not ventured out much and also been out of the scene for a while due to work
Xiao Yu was the hottest.. Ever since she left not many of that level/standard anymore.. Sad to say she only working for a few months then stopped.. Today see her moments and 抖音 she's still looking hot af..
Old 01-12-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Is Xiao Yu from 1612 too? Never had a chance to try her, but agree that Apple is definitely a gem here. She is overall star player - good height (1.68m~), pretty face, great attitude, DFK, AR. Basically everything one can ask for in a wl. One thing is her makeup makes her looks older than her actual looks. On her wechat, can see some of her pics which looks really SYT

A pity that there does not seem to much FRs for her, so I thought she def deserve a mention here

How long have you been out bro? I find the standard of recent PRC girls really good again, have a list of 4-5 girls which I regularly RTF. Of course we can't compare to the pre-Covid days quality, but given the current climate I think girls like Apple are as good as it gets!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1