The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-04-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Daiso2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveignow View Post
Great story dude thanks for sharing - this Asian chick is a college student who visits my local library frequently. This library doesn't have many desks and often visitors need to sit on the bean bag or floor and I've seen a few times chicks who wear skirts sitting with exposed poses and unaware that they're showing their panties to everyone... if I capture more I'll post them here. I have a policy of not showing their faces though

What I loved about this particular chick is that she looked quite pure and naive probably in her early 20s and her white panties was so clean showing that she likely has good hygiene and her hole probably hadn't been messed about much before
Very good share bro. Hope you can capture more!
Old 28-04-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
loveignow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiso2 View Post
Very good share bro. Hope you can capture more!
Thanks bro, unintentional sitting/squatting upskirts are the best, there's something magical about it that always makes me horny when I see these in public areas. This girl will never know that the white panties she wore on that day for a simple trip to the library would become the j-off material for hundreds of guys around the world on the internet

Last edited by loveignow; 28-04-2024 at 07:43 AM.
Old 28-04-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakalim View Post
Yes, different colours, shapes and sizes

Did you offer something during CNY too?
I normally avoid the Chinese New Year festivities. I detest entertaining those haughty aunts and conceited uncles. However, thanks to my spouse, I have been celebrating Chinese New Year in Singapore for the past three years. I don't suck up to his aunts like other females do, therefore they don't really like me. They detested my appearance because I am well-liked by men, particularly their lustful husbands. Even though they were critical of my attire, I deliberately dressed something that annoyed them. Haha!
Old 28-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
CheeHengKan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I normally avoid the Chinese New Year festivities. I detest entertaining those haughty aunts and conceited uncles. However, thanks to my spouse, I have been celebrating Chinese New Year in Singapore for the past three years. I don't suck up to his aunts like other females do, therefore they don't really like me. They detested my appearance because I am well-liked by men, particularly their lustful husbands. Even though they were critical of my attire, I deliberately dressed something that annoyed them. Haha!
You wear something that made them look at your chest?
Old 28-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveignow View Post
Great story dude thanks for sharing - this Asian chick is a college student who visits my local library frequently. This library doesn't have many desks and often visitors need to sit on the bean bag or floor and I've seen a few times chicks who wear skirts sitting with exposed poses and unaware that they're showing their panties to everyone... if I capture more I'll post them here. I have a policy of not showing their faces though

What I loved about this particular chick is that she looked quite pure and naive probably in her early 20s and her white panties was so clean showing that she likely has good hygiene and her hole probably hadn't been messed about much before
I second to you bro! Sometimes a trip to the library during a boring weekend is great! Some library has the small stool or some comfortable seats that you can sit and read the books. And you're at a position seated neared to the ground. When you look slightly up, can easily see beautiful legs of girls who walked pass. And your bonus is to seeing through the gaps of their hot denim shorts! OMG! How i love going to the library!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 28-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Was at KSL today. Saw one of the stall girl wearing a black short skirts and bend down. Initially thinking that these short skirts are skorts, where its a decoy to reveal chee-ko-pek. Lol... But low and behold... i saw the white panty!
I wasnt aroused but just thinking... ah girl ah, why need to bend down until like this? For who to see?
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 30-04-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Sales tactic bruv. Bend down, zg for guys to come closer and see and then that’s where she’ll make her sales pitch. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Was at KSL today. Saw one of the stall girl wearing a black short skirts and bend down. Initially thinking that these short skirts are skorts, where it’s a decoy to reveal chee-ko-pek. Lol... But low and behold... i saw the white panty!
I wasnt aroused but just thinking... ah girl ah, why need to bend down until like this? For who to see?
Old 30-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
loveignow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
I second to you bro! Sometimes a trip to the library during a boring weekend is great! Some library has the small stool or some comfortable seats that you can sit and read the books. And you're at a position seated neared to the ground. When you look slightly up, can easily see beautiful legs of girls who walked pass. And your bonus is to seeing through the gaps of their hot denim shorts! OMG! How i love going to the library!
Thanks bro, I love when girls are unaware that they're exposing their panties for the whole world to see due to bad sitting poses, something about this makes it horny all the time!
Old 30-04-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently saw an IG story of a xmm (influencer wannabe) had a top ZG when taking a selfie on the ski lift at Shanghai, too bad itÂ’s 24h so canÂ’t find that anymore haiz, next time should SS
Old 30-04-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4846 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
…. though they were critical of my attire, I deliberately dressed something that annoyed them. Haha!
Good leh … may i ask what is your cup size ? To annoy them more, you should wear low cut and braless with pointed nippy very obvious plus a mini skirt with no panty … see where husband always look at … lol
Old 01-05-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

nice timing

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1