The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Are you adventurous or habitual?

Hey bros, just wondering, are you all an adventurer that loves to try new places/ML or do you have a fixed ML that you routinely visit? It's one of those days where I am 50/50, wondering if I should stick to a safe and known place of standard or explore . Let me know what you all think.
Old 21-07-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours99 View Post
Hey bros, just wondering, are you all an adventurer that loves to try new places/ML or do you have a fixed ML that you routinely visit? It's one of those days where I am 50/50, wondering if I should stick to a safe and known place of standard or explore . Let me know what you all think.
Geylang very safe, protected by authorities.
Old 21-07-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
expmental is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I’m like you bro. most days 50/50 but usually end up at the usual place. Guess I’m considered habitual.
Old 21-07-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

I am mostly habitual but I have a rotating cast of 9-10 ml that I play around with. So I was adventurous to begin with.
Old 21-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was adventurous until I got scammed.
Not completely habitual though, will still explore when the timing is right
Old 21-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I will visit my regular ML if the massage and sensual is good. But i realised that once you became a regular, the ML will take for granted and standards will drop. And that is when I will try elsewhere.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Once a while have to try out new places new ML just by walking in. Best way to uncover new gems. The previous regulars can get boring after too many visits if the routine is always the same and conversation also run out of topic. There was a ML I stopped visiting for a year, almost, then this week I drop by again. Pricing and attitude certainly renewed. And range of services too
Old 22-07-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4445 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Hi, senior bro, thanks for sharing yr experience.
Old 22-07-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5033 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Wow, bro, u r in another thread again.

Hope to hear more from u.
Old 22-07-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I will visit my regular ML if the massage and sensual is good. But i realised that once you became a regular, the ML will take for granted and standards will drop. And that is when I will try elsewhere.
I definitely have noticed this for sure, very unfortunate cause you can tell they stop trying.
Old 22-07-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Once a while have to try out new places new ML just by walking in. Best way to uncover new gems. The previous regulars can get boring after too many visits if the routine is always the same and conversation also run out of topic. There was a ML I stopped visiting for a year, almost, then this week I drop by again. Pricing and attitude certainly renewed. And range of services too
Haha did she remember you? Did she ask why you haven’t come for so long? Pricing and services improved? Wow seems like a good strategy
Old 22-07-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Was more adventurous but becoming more habitual but sometimes is hard when a regular MP goes silent for a while.
Old 22-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

never get bored with my regular very very long time
Old 22-07-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stuntking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I agree with you. After visit the same ml for severe times. Realise their standard change. Either massage strength not as good or their attitude change.
Old 22-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'll stick to the same joint but have 1-2 other girls on top of the regular. so that if the regular is taken, i know which one is next without compromising my own needs and schedule. and also, usually the type of services offered by the MLs are similar in the same joint. skipping joints need to trial and error again. pretty tiring if u ask me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1