The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasonlianghs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What will you do to that man who cheat on your wife if you know who he is.

Hi guys,

New to this forum despite that i've know its existence years back.
I'm been with my wife for 8 years with no kids. Have never laid my eyes or hands on another women since i got together with my wife.
For the past 3 months i've notice my wife some change in character. After some hardcore investigation, i found out that she has been cheating on mmefor coming to half a year. And i know who this guy is and where he lives and work.

What will your do if you were to be in my shoes?

Lost ....
Old 29-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What will you do to that man who cheat on your wife if you know who he is.

Time to get a new wife.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

You cant blame everything to the man..it takes both hands to clap. Perhaps is your wife lie to him that she is single.....find the truth before u do anything. I understand how u feel...If cannot just let go. Once a woman betray u means she has no love. She can be very cruel to u.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The person who has a marriage contract with you is your wife. The focus should not be that man. I know you are angry but it could be any other guy if not this one. Stay calm and talk to your wife to have an mutually agreed solution to this. Please take care and stay calm.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
firejalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to find evidence of her lies..to protect ur self..
Old 29-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

The root of the problem is your wife, NOT THE MAN. Just like if somebody choose to take slimming pills to lose weight over exercise, and if he/she gets liver failure it is HIS/HER problem not the pills.

If I were you, I'd get good evidence (videos, pictures) of them cheating. Talk to a PI or a lawyer, ask them what is needed. Next stash your cash, hoard gold and bury them. Only if you have secured the EVIDENCE, and have a backup (backup as in stashing your assets) in case AWARE screws you over, you can then proceed to confront her.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Why is she cheating, what is she missing from you that she has to seek from another man... settle that problem with your wife first.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Why is she cheating, what is she missing from you that she has to seek from another man... settle that problem with your wife first.
Oh ya and that. Lol totally forgot and went on the defensive.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasonlianghs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have extracted all my wife's msg, whattsapp, wechat, even phone calls logs from singtel billing. Just shot of photos of them.

I know it takes 2 hads to clap. And partially it was my fault neglecting at certain point of life due to work commitments.

I also understand that its between me ans my wife but i can't let go of hatred for these type of hunters out there hunting down girls knowing they are married.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Oh ya and that. Lol totally forgot and went on the defensive.
Hahahah it's understandable, AWARE is a huge bitch for the guys so you gotta cover your back.

But for a woman to cheat, she is most likely missing something from her own relationship, and it just so happens another guy is providing that for her. So that is the important issue to tackle first between the couple before they decide on any course of action.
Old 29-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

For ladies to cheat IMO, most probably goes down to lack of emotional support. Maybe TS was missing this? Only he knows...
Old 29-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlianghs View Post
I have extracted all my wife's msg, whattsapp, wechat, even phone calls logs from singtel billing. Just shot of photos of them.

I know it takes 2 hads to clap. And partially it was my fault neglecting at certain point of life due to work commitments.

I also understand that its between me ans my wife but i can't let go of hatred for these type of hunters out there hunting down girls knowing they are married.
#1 Dump her for betraying you
#2 Get a shot-gun & blast that MF. Failing which T-bone him car to car or catch them in bed then show him how a baseball bat is used other than hitting balls
#3 Go KTV, get couple of buddies & have ten girls service the room!

After doing all those & you're still alive without getting caught then go find yourself a new life.

Well, they have already told you the civilised Singaporean ways so choose wisely.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quickly divorce her as she has no more feelings and respect for you. Anyway I have to congrats you for gaining your freedom. No point to bring back a woman who has no feeling for you.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It takes two hands to clap...don't blame the other guy....he offers ur wife the bait and your wife took it....anyway karma will catch up with him one way or another.

For yourself, divorce her using the evidence you have and move on with your life. But you are still liable for alimony even if you can prove adultery in court...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jackson3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who women nowadays so cruel de
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1