The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2024, 09:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
always got a hard time finding the new site leh how u guys do it ah very powerful...

world don't expect cost to go down even with increased supply

have fun play safe
Upped +156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-01-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
always got a hard time finding the new site leh how u guys do it ah very powerful...
What new site were you referring to?
Old 26-01-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
At least the ML ate what the bro brought.

Last year end, MLs were receiving food bros brought from their overseas year end trips. The MLs just passed them to me. When I politely declined, she just dumped them into the dustbin right away
Actually that’s quite normal… especially Angpais that got so much stuff brought in by others. They won’t be able to eat them all and if other people don’t want it, they ultimately need to throw them away.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, my regulars usually serve me with all these goodies. And cheekily say 借花敬佛. For me, I usually brought sushi, 五香, fried chicken wings, satay and eat with them.
Bro, for younger girls, u can try acai bowls too. Many of them likes Juewei too.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 26-01-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Why time to time, this topic on spending money on ML pops up?
I thought we can all agree that if a bro wanna spent $200 on a ML for a $120 session, it’s their freedom to do so. If they wanna buy bags or bring the ML to expensive meals, they are free to do so.

It’s supply and demand, angpai probably got so much easy money by just going out to eat with their customers. It’s 两厢情愿 thing, if you’re a jerk, some ML won’t even want to earn your easy money. Services are getting lesser and prices are going up, so what? Again it’s a free market, if it’s high and mediocre service, don’t visit. Go find Thai/Viet dome girls, fj right away, no need spend so much on so called “unlocking”.

Rich guys in this play will always get more, it’s a harsh reality. So start working smart for money, no need fall so deep for these girls.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
What new site were you referring to?
the sbf site time to time change name. bookmark dont work i cannot find the newest name until after awhile
Old 26-01-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
With the current acute shortage in room/apartments for rent, the girls will have immense difficulties looking for 开工房. What will likely happen will be that many will operate from hotels, which some among us dislike because of issues like moist towels, walking past the hotel lobby sneakily, police raids, etc. And chances are, with more girls operating from hotels, you can expect there will be more frequent AV raids in hotels.

The shortage of rooms will also likely lead to further increases in the daily rental fees, thereby increasing the cost that the MLs have to bear, which will likely be passed to customers.

Hence, 30 visa free travel may not necessarily be a good thing for us customers.
I feel differently. The housing matters, they will sure find a way and it will never be a case they landed here no place to work. Regardless of the place not ideal, be it the triple H of hdb, hotel, hc, the thing is these 30 days ML only has a short window to maximise their profit. Naturally some will offer more on the menu and more open to extra service too. They cannot afford to play the waiting game like those 1 to 2 year pass type. Enough of these short term ML hit our shore with more services offered, those stagnant ML that been camping around past year plus will either have to start offering more or rtc if can't cope. That's the best case scenario to me.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the sbf site time to time change name. bookmark dont work i cannot find the newest name until after awhile
Just download Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 on your desktop and mobile. It bypasses the block.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Bro, for younger girls, u can try acai bowls too. Many of them likes Juewei too.
Oh, great idea, will try next visit. Btw, some mls told me they like our chicken rice and fishball mee pok also.

Ha, I tried to up you but cannot leh, cos up you before.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Oh, great idea, will try next visit. Btw, some mls told me they like our chicken rice and fishball mee pok also.

Ha, I tried to up you but cannot leh, cos up you before.
Haha. Its ok. Got heart then ok liao. I upped u too.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 26-01-2024, 11:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Haha. Its ok. Got heart then ok liao. I upped u too.
Thank you bro.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-01-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I used to encounter the same problem but VPN solved it. Just follow oldmanmanman’s instruction.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Why time to time, this topic on spending money on ML pops up?
I thought we can all agree that if a bro wanna spent $200 on a ML for a $120 session, it’s their freedom to do so. If they wanna buy bags or bring the ML to expensive meals, they are free to do so.

It’s supply and demand, angpai probably got so much easy money by just going out to eat with their customers. It’s 两厢情愿 thing, if you’re a jerk, some ML won’t even want to earn your easy money. Services are getting lesser and prices are going up, so what? Again it’s a free market, if it’s high and mediocre service, don’t visit. Go find Thai/Viet dome girls, fj right away, no need spend so much on so called “unlocking”.

Rich guys in this play will always get more, it’s a harsh reality. So start working smart for money, no need fall so deep for these girls.
I know someone here bought a Cartier bracelet for shanshan and tutu, wonder if it’s same bro 😂
Old 26-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
I know someone here bought a Cartier bracelet for shanshan and tutu, wonder if it’s same bro 😂
There are plenty of willing spender la and anyway is their money so up to them how they want to spend on ML. The thing is I don't understand what is the goal to spend a large sum on a gift if that same amount can use for repeated visits. If is want to unlock, you have a better chance to just offer the dollar amount equivalent of a cartier bracelet or a new IPhone. Ex AV idol coming here only charging $750 for a shot, if a ML want to chop people more than that amount then they need to wake up la. If the goal is not for sex, and is for affection, splurge on sex service provider and hoping for feelings to be reciprocated, then it is damn sad case to me. Back to my earlier point days back, to view ML as a girlfriend is just crazy.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
There are plenty of willing spender la and anyway is their money so up to them how they want to spend on ML. The thing is I don't understand what is the goal to spend a large sum on a gift if that same amount can use for repeated visits. If is want to unlock, you have a better chance to just offer the dollar amount equivalent of a cartier bracelet or a new IPhone. Ex AV idol coming here only charging $750 for a shot, if a ML want to chop people more than that amount then they need to wake up la. If the goal is not for sex, and is for affection, splurge on sex service provider and hoping for feelings to be reciprocated, then it is damn sad case to me. Back to my earlier point days back, to view ML as a girlfriend is just crazy.
I will just say that the minds of males and females are different

The eyes of a female will lit up when she sees luxury items like handbags or jewellery

The minds of a male will wake up when he hears of sex with a vanilla he like

When they can satisfy each other’s wants, a transaction will occur
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1