The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
阿春is good. She always post sexy pics on her w echat to attract you!!! One of the best I go to when I need a good massage and happy ending. 😄😜😜😜
Bro can PM her contact. I lost her contact when changed phone.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any reviews from Oa*** Spa? Was thinking of popping over since I’m nearby tonight
Old 10-03-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
playasjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro pm me 阿春 contact please? just moved to this area, need to get to know the area better.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
阿春is good. She always post sexy pics on her w echat to attract you!!! One of the best I go to when I need a good massage and happy ending. 😄😜😜😜
Hi Bro,
Can Pm the shop location and contact?
Old 11-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 11
Levisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud ofLevisboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi Bro Jchua, can share 阿春 contact. Thank you
Old 15-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Regenbogen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted message.

Last edited by Regenbogen; 17-03-2022 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Delete
Old 15-03-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzyz View Post
Anyone knows if R Spa - C**** provide full course?
Nope. HJ with roaming at best.
Old 17-03-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Hyena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regenbogen View Post
Hi, can anyone share contact please. Thanks.
Hi All,

Due to excessive sharing, 小春have decide to stop doing the business as she find it too risky.

Thank you for the support as she is aware this website and thread is always monitored by AV.

I am being asked by her to write this on her behalf. She hope that can stop mention about her and her business. This is the biggest and true help.

Thank you
Old 20-03-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

After a terrible massage experience (clean) at upper thomson, decided to try try this red signboard SPA, was surprised that the shop survived the COVID hiatus.

Went up the stairs, door half opened, hot air blow out the moment upon entering. Greeted by a viet girl, thinking not bad hoseh liao.

Was thinking anyway seldom come to this part of SG, just pay the entrance fee and see what she can offer.
Knn pretty face and figure but mouth is lion mouth, open mouth straight ask for 4 blue notes for full service.
Manage to nego till 3 blue note, thought ok la, can start the deed liao.
Nnb, half way through BJ still keep asking to add $ for special.
Ask her what special she can offer, cannot tell me just say can make you happy.
Decided enough is enough, ask her faster finish the deed and leave the place.

For anyone who still keen to try, its at least 4 to 5 blue notes and dont even have good service, the way she serve she just wanna rush and get you out of the place. I believe some bros here did share about this place but curiosity got the better of me and took my blue notes lol

Take the blue notes and cab to PL or PC still got change lol
Care to share.
Old 21-03-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
After a terrible massage experience (clean) at upper thomson, decided to try try this red signboard SPA, was surprised that the shop survived the COVID hiatus.

Went up the stairs, door half opened, hot air blow out the moment upon entering. Greeted by a viet girl, thinking not bad hoseh liao.

Was thinking anyway seldom come to this part of SG, just pay the entrance fee and see what she can offer.
Knn pretty face and figure but mouth is lion mouth, open mouth straight ask for 4 blue notes for full service.

For anyone who still keen to try, its at least 4 to 5 blue notes and dont even have good service, the way she serve she just wanna rush and get you out of the place. I believe some bros here did share about this place but curiosity got the better of me and took my blue notes lol

Red signboard has been mentioned so many times as a place to avoid. Don’t know why ppl still go there.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 21-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes Bro, this one is super jialat landmine one, totally cannot go
Old 22-03-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 13
stiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

walk around can find a few better ones. dont be a carrot
Old 22-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not complaining lol just wanna share FR nia also Tio zap, to the one who zapped me; without the bros here burning their pockets to share their FR, u think u know where to go without stepping on land mines? Knn

To the bros who added my rep, thanks and i will return the favour soon.
Care to share.
Old 23-03-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all for sharing as long as FR is genuine.
Old 23-03-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
Hi All,

Due to excessive sharing, 小春have decide to stop doing the business as she find it too risky.

Thank you for the support as she is aware this website and thread is always monitored by AV.

I am being asked by her to write this on her behalf. She hope that can stop mention about her and her business. This is the biggest and true help.

Thank you
Why scare? What can AV do?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1