The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 09-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
always go with the first feel..
the more time you take to choose the more u hesitate and be indecisive
Lol, usually after i scan the tank the concentration won’t work anymore, i see boobs, smiley faces, favourite colours tt the WL is wearing, then mind went blank, end up taking the same girl week after week, now i had 3 regulars there and looks like gonna have the 4th soon
Old 10-12-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried JM14G16 today

Age : 27, from Chiangmai (her grandparents were from Yunnan)
Looks : 6/10 (GND, inoocent look)
Figure : 8/10 (big tits on a stick)
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10 good for my own experience, was able to french briefly, and she does make effort before and after to talk and chit chat (note : YMMV)
RTF : oh yea!
Good FR thanks bro!
Old 10-12-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried JM14G16 today

As one samster shared more than a month ago, she's skinny but super busty. It's like D-cups on a stick. Once she was in the room and took off her top, I could see those 2 wondrous globes.

Turns out they're enhanced, as it's really impossible for someone so skinny to have so large boobs, but hers is one of the best shape I've seem for enhanced tits. They are very large (around D-cup), but yet have a very slight sag and a little bounce in them when she moves around. I watched her huge tits sway up and there when she walked around in the room. And, when viewed from her back, you can see those 2 side tits come out from the 2 sides ...

They are not hard bolt-ons (like the type that G6 has), the top of her breasts are still soft, the nipples are very soft, and only the base have the implants which are harder. And her nipples are really a turn on, large and pointy when aroused. My guess is that she wasn't completely flat-chested to begin with, and had a loose skin which makes for a good candiate for a boob job that looks very natural, even at that magnitude of size of implants.

Anyway, the rest of the session was quite SOP, she won't exactly meet your standard if you are after a service queen, but to me the session was quite erotic and sensual due to those large, swaying tits ...

Age : 27, from Chiangmai (her grandparents were from Yunnan)
Looks : 6/10 (GND, inoocent look)
Figure : 8/10 (big tits on a stick)
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10 good for my own experience, was able to french briefly, and she does make effort before and after to talk and chit chat (note : YMMV)
RTF : oh yea!
Saw her at JM14 yesterday. Wah, looks quite chio. Best part is her body. Big boobs on slim body.

Those who like big boobs, must try. Those who like ass, please skip.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Saw her at JM14 yesterday. Wah, looks quite chio. Best part is her body. Big boobs on slim body.

Those who like big boobs, must try. Those who like ass, please skip.
What's her damage bro?
Old 10-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jm14 is $50
Old 15-12-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Jm14 is $50
Don't know after GST up price will up again or not.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Tried 16 but too bad she's still not the busty petite WL that I am looking for which is her room on the 2nd floor turn right after going up the stairs. First time I saw that WL was when I entering DJ Momo's room and saw this petite WL walking with 1 customer, when I ask Momo who she is I kena the death stare

Coming back to 16, she's friendly and only been here for 2 months, good service and she have condoms in different sizes too and very hardworking. She took very close inspection on the dick before bbbj and during shower I notice she really rinse herself well, good points on her hygiene.

Ok bros can anyone give me a heads up on the WL that I am searching for? Small busty petite whose room is on the 2nd floor turning right after up the stairs must be an ang pai since I did not see her in the tank on my visits.
Old 15-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerleo View Post
Don't know after GST up price will up again or not.
Up or no up, people will still go one lah.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Tried 16 but too bad she's still not the busty petite WL that I am looking for which is her room on the 2nd floor turn right after going up the stairs. First time I saw that WL was when I entering DJ Momo's room and saw this petite WL walking with 1 customer, when I ask Momo who she is I kena the death stare

Coming back to 16, she's friendly and only been here for 2 months, good service and she have condoms in different sizes too and very hardworking. She took very close inspection on the dick before bbbj and during shower I notice she really rinse herself well, good points on her hygiene.

Ok bros can anyone give me a heads up on the WL that I am searching for? Small busty petite whose room is on the 2nd floor turning right after up the stairs must be an ang pai since I did not see her in the tank on my visits.
I nvr went to any right side room b4....definetly not among the ones i tried

Why not ask the okt

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 16-12-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post

You kena death stare from who? G16 or the other gal?

If she is fair, then should be G9. If she is dark, then could be G10. If she is bah bah, then maybe G15 or G17.

Thanks for the FR for G16. Are you saying that eventho she is busty, slim and nice height but she is not short and small size (petite) type, which is what you are looking for?

Good luck.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

seems a few girls in this house will be leaving
Old 16-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
You kena death stare from who? G16 or the other gal?

If she is fair, then should be G9. If she is dark, then could be G10. If she is bah bah, then maybe G15 or G17.

Thanks for the FR for G16. Are you saying that eventho she is busty, slim and nice height but she is not short and small size (petite) type, which is what you are looking for?

Good luck.
Thanks bro, 9 & 10 next.
Death stare was by G5 when i was abt to enter her room and i saw this petite lady with tied up ponytail hair, when i ask G5 who that lady is her expression changed and quote - Erhkkkk!!! Pu chai Singapore chao chu jing jing then the death stare came

Ok then i will try 10 first bcos this girl is tanned and height abt 150++? Definitely not bah bah, if this were to be added on to my list its like i’m taking the whole tank soon

Back to ur question on 16, she’s petite, busty but I won’t call it thin, body is nice and ohh the butt… highlight is the boobs coz its soft but enhanced and i stop frequent 6 bcos of her new boobs, but she is fair and soft spoken which makes my bonking experience non transactional and oh ya but i extend my slot bcos wasted a few minutes teasing her and bonking halfway buzzer activated
Old 16-12-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Which lady leaving bro? Is G1 one of them?
Old 16-12-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Which girls and due to whay reason? Any insider scoop to share?
Old 16-12-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Which girls and due to what reason? Any insider scoop to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1