The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 21-04-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Squirting recommendation

Hello anyone can share contact for MM and Cheryl? Thanks
Old 21-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Springsums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share mm and Cheryl contact? Will exchange for Esther thanks!
Old 21-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happysnap2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can share contact for Cheryl? Thanks in advance.
Old 22-04-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!

Hi bros, can share contact for MM?
Old 22-04-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Nec4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Visited her today. Was very lucky she accepted my booking. She told me that she only take regulars customer nowadays. Here is my short fr. Location:not hard to find. Don't ask me for it. Ask her. Environmentk. Only thing the shower room is small. Body: very petite size. A boobs. Those who like big boobs can skip her. Service: very good. I paint her gao gao and she really can squirt. Very sensitive to painting. Paint her all position and the bed is wet with all her water. Bbbj: this girl can really suck your cock. Lick my balls. Tongue twirl my dick head. My dick and balls all have her saliva. Paint her in 69. My face all wet with her juice. Ar: did offer me but sadly I am not a fan of ar. Ask me to try her ar and i told her maybe next time. Cim:finally released my cum inside her mouth. Told me not to take out my cock until I loaded all my cum inside her mouth. Finally she clean my cock with warm water inside her mouth. Fj: did asked her for it but she told me sorry darling I don't do fj. I did ask her how much for fj and she said no. Rating: 9 out of 10. Definitely will visit her again. Worth your money this girl. Never rush you. This fr is for Cheryl.
Share contact in pm pls ty
Old 22-04-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remembers there was a milf ML located along one of the MPs at Horne Road?

I think her name is yang yang if i recall correctly. thick make up lady with b cup boobs and average figure and looks.

Last time in her shop, she offers HJ and has a specialty - she squirts a lot if you finger her.

Managed to get her to the nearby hotel 81 and had many wonderful sessions there.

Her squirts were not those powerful type, but gushes after gushes of mini fountain. Bed was always soaking wet after our deeds.

The best part was, 2 shots for only $100. very value for money.

Wondering if she is still around. This must have been about 5-6 years ago.
Old 22-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec4 View Post
Share contact in pm pls ty
Thanks bro for reposting my previous fr on Cheryl. I just finished my RTF session with her just now. Today she damn horny sia. Make her squirts 7 times. As usual solid bbbj, 69, catbath and ar. Sucked her neh neh and clit gao gao today. She really loves it. Squirts on my face and body. Chut chut my cock head and two lampah song song until limpeh beh tahan. Will RTF MM tomorrow.

Last edited by BedGuy; 22-04-2022 at 06:21 PM.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
peepee34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro for reposting my previous fr on Cheryl. I just finished my RTF session with her just now. Today she damn horny sia. Make her squirts 7 times. As usual solid bbbj, 69, catbath and ar. Sucked her neh neh and clit gao gao today. She really loves it. Squirts on my face and body. Chut chut my cock head and two lampah song song until limpeh beh tahan. Will RTF MM tomorrow.
Hi bro, can share Cheryl contact. Many thanks
Old 22-04-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 13
AndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAndyFeng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyduckkk View Post
Cheryl is really nice and accommodating to my special “needs”. Squirts so much on me and fking wet. It will gets even more fun when those squirts flows down your dick. Totally awesome experience.
Same past experiences as bro's FR, when Cheryl is on top, she rubs her clit against my rod and squirts her warm cum on it. After few visits, my dick got the privilege of "accidental" slips into her pussy during the rod rubbing thing. There was once she let him stay inside for quite long and makes giggly dirty talks with me. I was torn between talking to her and enjoying the feeling of my rod engulfed in her warm pussy. She enjoys seeing me squirm and struggle. Then she slowly lifted herself to see me despair losing every bit of that precious raw moment. She backs down slightly, my mind was bursting like omg is she going to really start humping? Gave me a ray of hope before she grins cheekily and fully exits. Damn she is a little sick pervert haha.
The trick is to just lay still and let her be in control, any impulse to start humping her raw will wake up her defense instead and ends everything. But after that is all capped FJ (B.Y.O.C). All this is according to chemistry and how you heightens her mood.

This was some time ago. I could still big head over small head. Did my check up and stopped going. Afraid of deeper addiction and the urge to venture deeper into the dark side. haha
Old 23-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 9
taroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to behold

Care to share contact? Thanks bro
Quote:
Old 23-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Psyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPsyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyFeng77 View Post
Same past experiences as bro's FR, when Cheryl is on top, she rubs her clit against my rod and squirts her warm cum on it. After few visits, my dick got the privilege of "accidental" slips into her pussy during the rod rubbing thing. There was once she let him stay inside for quite long and makes giggly dirty talks with me. I was torn between talking to her and enjoying the feeling of my rod engulfed in her warm pussy. She enjoys seeing me squirm and struggle. Then she slowly lifted herself to see me despair losing every bit of that precious raw moment. She backs down slightly, my mind was bursting like omg is she going to really start humping? Gave me a ray of hope before she grins cheekily and fully exits. Damn she is a little sick pervert haha.
The trick is to just lay still and let her be in control, any impulse to start humping her raw will wake up her defense instead and ends everything. But after that is all capped FJ (B.Y.O.C). All this is according to chemistry and how you heightens her mood.

This was some time ago. I could still big head over small head. Did my check up and stopped going. Afraid of deeper addiction and the urge to venture deeper into the dark side. haha
Be careful of the rod rubbing hahaha dangerous
Old 23-04-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
BAWAM is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Alert !! Beware!!
AV tip off !

Balestier
Geylang
Joo Chiat
Mapherson
Jln Besar
Little India
Old 23-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
cryotek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Finally got to try mm. IMO between mm and Cheryl, I prefer mm more. She is more playful and better body. Must say both can cum a lot. Not really squirt, more like gushing out. After this I think must try other girls mx and Molly.
Hi bro, may I request please share ctc for Cheryl and MM. Cheers and thank you!
Old 25-04-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone knows what happened to MM thread? Seems like it got taken down after some negative posts abt her by a bro
Old 25-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi can Share cheryl number. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1