The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2004, 10:27 PM
butoh_knn

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: A Tipical Weekend At Batam By Ladyassassinator

By the way bro Lau. dont press the quote button when quoting a long posting. The bosses of this thread already threatened that they will zap u off 4 pts for taking up unnecessary space. U are one of the culprits hor
Old 25-08-2004, 11:03 PM
ladyassassinato

Quote:
Originally Posted by butoh_knn
Lauhero u very blurr hor. Did'nt you understand bro assassinator very tongue in cheek with his references!! The example you quoted is actually his!!! Ha ha, well done bro assassinator. I think we all know who "Ah Pek" really is!please continue with yr great piece of "fiction", bro.

Do u know I am scanning this forum so constantly its almost a full time job. It's really great fun and reading all sorts of funny postings!!!

Busted! wa. Why u 'pechah lobang'. U are a smart young man hor bro butoh. Yalor, bro lauhero and I always lim kopi together when i not in batam and we always go to hot spa in katong where I share my china girl stories of btm with him. Wanna join us? just pm me.
Ay, u dont play play with my bro lau ok. He is champion fcuker of china girls in SG ok. All the gey lor 8 china girls all he screwed oredi hor. then after screwing gey lor 8, he will adjourn to dynasty ktv to screw somemore china bitches ah!! hehehe...
Old 26-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauheroNo1
That's very great of you. I have one friend who also did quite a similar thing like you, did not screw the gal he booked due to her cock and bull stories. But he regretted after that. You know what he did? The next trip at Batam he booked back the same gal, but this time round, he spitted the gal with 'spanish flies' and screwed the gal all night long.

Ha, what you think about that?
In my case, the stupid kid was a waitress and I was sure, "not yet in the job" as I had "stalked" her where she work a few visits. KNN, go and resign and after a few weeks tell me wanna have 2 juta to go home and then go Bali to look for job.

I said go home, see you parents and get a job there. Don't start giving your body to me for money or you will never stop! KNN, she managed to get another job and two months later, call me tell me no money to pay rent cos they went on strike etc etc bullshit. I told her sorry no help this time and if she wanna join the profession, go start elswhere but not with me lah! So many cewek in Batam why be the guy who start a lousy life for someone else!

Of course I could have been nasty but I am basically a nice guy yo!

A different case was a gambling machine cewek from Sphinx upstairs jackpot room. I dated her 3 times and bedded her the second time (considered slow already) and 3rd time too (no money talk) and, one fine day, I am in Sillypore, she SMS me wanna go back kampong because "Masallah" (problems) etc etc etc and ask me for 4 juta to help her out and will come back to Batam to be "with me" .

I SMS balek to her "sorry, too many people ask me for this kind of help last time and all play me out so my heart is like stone, sorry "aku sudah tidak mau tolong semua orang yang ada masallah" - "sudah di tipu dari ramai orang." That was one short and sharp romance!

In the short time I been in and out of Batam, I have many such incidents and stories to share with you guys too !
Old 26-08-2004, 01:52 PM
butoh_knn

bro sassina. from yr postings of yr experiences, u come across as a nice guy with a soft heart. These batam ceweks are normally good judges of character and can identify those that can "makan/tipu" and those that cannot. If one was a typical ah beng, crude and rugged and don't give a fuck kind of character, these ceweks dare not Fcuk around with. Ceweks come from school of hard knocks so are immediately street wise and needing to hustle for a living. This is the reality of Batam or Indonesia. What to do!
You pity them, they take advantage and want to tipu you.
But we also human, so that is the way things are la. Some good, some bad hor!!
Old 26-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro sassina. from yr postings of yr experiences, u come across as a nice guy with a soft heart. These batam ceweks are normally good judges of character and can identify those that can "makan/tipu" and those that cannot. If one was a typical ah beng, crude and rugged and don't give a fuck kind of character, these ceweks dare not Fcuk around with. Ceweks come from school of hard knocks so are immediately street wise and needing to hustle for a living. This is the reality of Batam or Indonesia. What to do!
You pity them, they take advantage and want to tipu you.
But we also human, so that is the way things are la. Some good, some bad hor!!

Put it this way lah, ceweks, ger ger in Sillypore, charbors all the same lah; they all tink we men can makan sure wanna makan wan.

For me, its simple lah, if I judge the case to be genuine, I try to help lah, but if I judge the case to be bullshit, I just ignore and "shut out" - too bad ah, help yourself or go find another sucker!

So far, I believe overall, I get enough satisfaction vis a vis cost and normally, I save on taxi and other unnecessary commission and give to the ceweks who do all the work to take care of our "liddle brother" lah.

I may sound extravagant sometimes, but I save from taxi driver and give to cewek - I tink its fair deal. (take from Peter and pay Paul).

Other people let taxis earn huge commission and then tip the cewek after poking her 4-5 times 20 to 50k - I tink that is wrong approach and definitely lousy tinking.

By the way, the latest I heard from a cewek is the "thank you." Ya, some brothers go booking cewek and then before she leaves they give nothing and say "thank you." Now, that kind of attitude make us terrible right!
Old 26-08-2004, 02:14 PM
LauheroNo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Put it this way lah, ceweks, ger ger in Sillypore, charbors all the same lah; they all tink we men can makan sure wanna makan wan.

For me, its simple lah, if I judge the case to be genuine, I try to help lah, but if I judge the case to be bullshit, I just ignore and "shut out" - too bad ah, help yourself or go find another sucker!

So far, I believe overall, I get enough satisfaction vis a vis cost and normally, I save on taxi and other unnecessary commission and give to the ceweks who do all the work to take care of our "liddle brother" lah.

I may sound extravagant sometimes, but I save from taxi driver and give to cewek - I tink its fair deal. (take from Peter and pay Paul).

Other people let taxis earn huge commission and then tip the cewek after poking her 4-5 times 20 to 50k - I tink that is wrong approach and definitely lousy tinking.

By the way, the latest I heard from a cewek is the "thank you." Ya, some brothers go booking cewek and then before she leaves they give nothing and say "thank you." Now, that kind of attitude make us terrible right!
Nice and good hearted guy like you I think mostly mati liao. So to compliment you : up your point.
Old 26-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow ... like that ask cewek to become a taxi driver lo .... hahahah
(joke only la)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
never trust ceweks in batam man. I always kena stories until bodoh2. Knn, they will tell me no money, always ask to buy phone card for them, need money to send back family etc but then the same cewek give other bros. see playing horseh machines and gambling big time when u are not around. They always hustle from one "abang " to another and use the same tricks.
We all Sg people see them from Indon have hard life so sometimes take pity right, but knn these ceweks hustle money to go feed gambling habit how to pity leh!!
just tell the cewek: "wa kerja aja, gak ada uang banyak iho ... "

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
not this one....
another gong gong guy... 360k times 30!!!
somemore say mami got give him discount??!!??
he think the cewek wont get booked on the weekdays...hahha biggest joke!!
knn, must be you la, makan time always order gong gong, no wonder you fren eat too much then become gong gong

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow ... like that ask cewek to become a taxi driver lo .... hahahah
(joke only la)
then what? U ride taxi with cewek driver and book the driver for "Kongkek" issit?
Joking too!
Old 26-08-2004, 10:56 PM
flamethrower

Quote:
then what? U ride taxi with cewek driver and book the driver for "Kongkek" issit?
Joking too!

got meh. never see cewektaxi driver , maybe shd start or all tok kok only betol
Old 27-08-2004, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Joking too!
good idea leh ... win win
cewek gets to earn booking fee, cab driving fare, cab / booking tips
I dun needa wait too long for the regular cab

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Binbin is Cool - loads of Potential

Hehe ,
Maybe u saw the sotong is me , for i rushing for a urgent meething and i pay S$ 50 to get myself in as fast as possible ...

But play ball iwill about 200 , so quiet happy hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1