The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Thank you. Enjoy the long weekend..
Old 30-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10036 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you. Enjoy the long weekend..
Look forward to your update next week
Old 01-05-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
acquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to see Joey in sportwear outfit TS
Old 03-05-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acquiesce View Post
Hope to see Joey in sportwear outfit TS
That would be the best
Old 06-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

No la. Play within limits..
Old 09-02-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Finally managed to find the link to log in.
Old 09-02-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
deltaairforce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeltaairforce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeltaairforce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeltaairforce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

mask on attack
Old 09-02-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waa TS...u mia for so long already ahh ...we nearly forgot abt u n joey

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10036 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More encounters to share?
Old 10-02-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Ya. Will see if got time to share. Can't find the site ma.
Old 20-03-2024, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya. Will see if got time to share. Can't find the site ma.
haha always make it a point to visit this thread. waiting for your juicy stories
Old 23-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Adventure #64 : Short Khao Yai Trip Prelude

It has been a long time since I last updated. Busy 2023. Will continue the updates from 2024 onwards.

Me and Joey planned and booked for the trip to Khao Yai, in last month, as we wanna explore areas outside of Bangkok. We chartered a 5 seater SUV with driver for our 4 days stay and a one bed room suite.

1 weekend before the trip, Joey and me went drinking with her 2 uncles colleagues, R and D. We spoke about the trip. Both were in their 50s, but only D was married.

"So shiok leh. Always see you all go travelling. Got companion. Me single. Always must wait for friends free then can go." R commented.

"Aiya, you can always go one ma. Why must wait for friends?" Joey replied.

"Alone boring la. Go so far then alone also sian. At night some more want drink also no kaki. Must find groups like you all that can click one then fun." R added.

"Join us la. Buy air tickets only ma. We already got car and driver. I am sure the car can fit 1 more person and 1 more luggage. Don't think you will pack alot too." I suddenly just suggested. (must be too high already). "I think maybe accommodation also no need. The suite we have got big living room with a big sofa. If you don't mind" I added jokingly.

Joey looked at me shockingly and before she can react, R replied, "Ok. Seems like a good idea. Let me go back read up more and check the tickets. Let u all know again tomorrow."

We didn't think too much into it and continued the night of drinking.

It was until the next day afternoon that Joey told me that R messaged her and said he has bought the air ticket and asked us for the trip details. And of course she was pissed of with me for that stupid idea.
Old 24-03-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Adventure #64 : Short Khao Yai Trip Prelude

It has been a long time since I last updated. Busy 2023. Will continue the updates from 2024 onwards.

Me and Joey planned and booked for the trip to Khao Yai, in last month, as we wanna explore areas outside of Bangkok. We chartered a 5 seater SUV with driver for our 4 days stay and a one bed room suite.

1 weekend before the trip, Joey and me went drinking with her 2 uncles colleagues, R and D. We spoke about the trip. Both were in their 50s, but only D was married.

"So shiok leh. Always see you all go travelling. Got companion. Me single. Always must wait for friends free then can go." R commented.

"Aiya, you can always go one ma. Why must wait for friends?" Joey replied.

"Alone boring la. Go so far then alone also sian. At night some more want drink also no kaki. Must find groups like you all that can click one then fun." R added.

"Join us la. Buy air tickets only ma. We already got car and driver. I am sure the car can fit 1 more person and 1 more luggage. Don't think you will pack alot too." I suddenly just suggested. (must be too high already). "I think maybe accommodation also no need. The suite we have got big living room with a big sofa. If you don't mind" I added jokingly.

Joey looked at me shockingly and before she can react, R replied, "Ok. Seems like a good idea. Let me go back read up more and check the tickets. Let u all know again tomorrow."

We didn't think too much into it and continued the night of drinking.

It was until the next day afternoon that Joey told me that R messaged her and said he has bought the air ticket and asked us for the trip details. And of course she was pissed of with me for that stupid idea.
lol, sounds like a bad start even before the trip. anything happen in the SUV?
Old 24-03-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

Adventure#64: Short Khao Yai Trip Day 1

Fast forward to our departure date. We met up at the airport 5am (our flight is 0705hrs) for check-in. Went for our usual DFS alcohol shopping and some light bittes.Everything went smoothly and we arrived at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport on time. We took another 40 mins to clear immigration and to collect our luggage.

Prior to our trip, we heard about the heat wave in Bangkok so everyone packed and dressed lightly.

Joey was wearing a white spaghetti strap top, revealing her Cup D cleavage and pink bra straps, and a pair of pink cotton shorts with a matching pink thongs. The outline of the thongs and bit of the cameltoe can be faintly seen from her tight cotton shorts, which can barely fits her big round ass.

We proceed to our meeting point, outside the arrival door 3, for our driver. As we were earlier than expected, so our driver, K messaged us that he will take another 10 mins.

Me and Joey waited with the luggage outside the airport while R went for his smoke break. After just 5 mins of waiting outside, we can really feel the impact of the heat wave. We were all perspiring and feeling sticky already.

Finally K arrived, greeted us and quickly help load up the luggage. I was at the boot making sure the luggages are properly loaded in while Joey hopped into the back passenger seat. As the SUV (Toyota Fortuner) is quite big and tall, Joey struggled for a bit to get in.

From my angle, I can see R is helping to 'support' Joey's lower back with his eyes fixated at Joey tight butt, which is now arching out, almost right into his face, as she climbing into the back seat.

First stop, we headed to a Michelin Guide Thai Restaurant in Bangkok around for lunch. Not easy to book, and we have to book it 1 month before. We had a satisfying first meal and beers before making the 3 hours drive to Khao Yai.

Once in car, the 3 of us almost knocked out immediately, due to the early flight, food coma and effects of the beers. I woke up after some time and realised we have been travelling for 2 hrs. Next to me, Joey was still sleeping so soundly but in a rather seductive position.

She was leaning diagonally (facing towards the direction of R) against the door. Her right spaghetti strap was off her shoulder, revealing more of her cleavage and pink bra. Her legs were apart, with her left leg curled up on the seat, revealing more of her cameltoe and bit of wet patches, probably due to the sweat or even juices?

"Oh you are awake ah. We are almost there le" R turned back and told me that he didn't really sleep much and was checking if we are ok and awake constantly. Deep inside, I knew he is more checking out on Joey and perhaps even K is also checking out on her through the rear view mirror.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Jostella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice trip to the land of smiles. Look forward to next chapter!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1