The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Fuck man this guy easily make it to my best story ever list
Old 13-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 13-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
veryslowdancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sibei ho.. machiam Jeffrey archer with good plot and twists, but more erotic. Cant wait for next update. 👍👍
Old 13-09-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Hope bro can break the weekday curfew and update :P
Old 13-09-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS. Quick quick update
Old 14-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Liquidit18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS update soon.
Old 14-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post
Fuck man this guy easily make it to my best story ever list
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryslowdancer View Post
Sibei ho.. machiam Jeffrey archer with good plot and twists, but more erotic. Cant wait for next update. 👍👍
You bros are too kind. Thanks for the support!
Old 14-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

@Hardaway1818 Don't jinx it bro. hahah
Old 14-09-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Timecheck: 1105pm

I look over the sports hall, the lights are off. There is no one around. The car is parked at the open carpark behind the sports complex. I proceeded toward the locker area. Jill, Mel, Peifen, Aud and Glad exited the changing room and headed straight out of the premises. I waited for about 8 mins.. anxious, I couldn’t wait any longer. Did I miss the rest? Haltingly, I walked toward the changing room as I noticed the door about to swing open.

I u-turned and charged at full speed. Phew. I hid behind the lockers.

Doreen, Chelz, Lily and Abby exited. Their hairs wet, towels hanging over their shoulders carrying their training bags. They walk toward my direction and exited via the usual exit up a flight of stairs. Perhaps I am overthinking.

Giving the girls about a 1-minute head start, I discreetly followed them from behind. The girls were walking along a pathway headed in the direction of the school gate when they got distracted by something on their left. They stood still, heads turned paused for about 5 seconds. Chelz appeared hesitant as she pushed back the group. Doreen stepped forward, gently pushing Chelz’s hands down. The group then turned and headed in that direction. I inched my head across the wall of the left turn, they are entering a room. I walked up to it. The label outside the room reads ‘studio 1’.

The door to the room has a small window but it is blocked by something covering it. I quickly moved around the back of the room. It is the only room across that is lit. There are windows with vertical blinds drawn. The air conditioning from the inside is blowing against them, from the slight gaps, I was able to catch a glimpse of what is happening. It is a dance studio. The angle of the opening is faced toward the mirrors. The soundproofing of the room is mediocre. The windows have 2 segments. The bottom segment is a horizontal slide open, while the top segment is a square that is ‘push open’ from the inside. The bottom segment is locked. Lucky enough the top is slightly opened allowing me to listen in.

Bio: Lily & Abby
Lily and Abby are not your typical good-looking or captivating beauties. They’d pass off as average-looking. They are both slightly tanned. Abby has typical Asian eyes, mostly in specs, shoulder-length black hair standing at about 164cm with average boobs. Lily though is cuter. Big eyes with long lashes. She is petite at 162cm. Her voice is somewhat squeaky.
What strikes as beyond average is their physique. They are extremely fit. Not in a muscular sense but toned with killer abs and extremely perky butts.

Sim is standing in front of the mirror. The girls facing them. I missed the front part of the engagement. Sim takes a step forward.

Chelz lifts up her hands: Stand back!

Sim: Aiyoyo you really are a feisty little thing. Read it for yourself. (He lifts up a stack of paper with his right hand)

Abby steps forward to retrieve the papers before quickly backpaddling to the girls. Handing it over to Doreen and Chelz.

Sim chuckles: You don’t need me to point out how poorly you did today. You should know better.. (Sim takes two steps forward)

Chelz stretches out her hands and pushes the girls back.

Doreen: What do you want!

Sim: Doreen oh Doreen.. you already know what I want..

Chelz: That’s not happening!

Sim: Are you sure??

Chelz: Stand still! Or else..

Sim: Or else what?? Hahaha (Sim lunges forward to try and grab them)

Chelz steps forward to try and defend the girls using her body to block Sim.

Chelz: RUN YALL!

Abby pounces forward to assist Chelz. Using her bag to hit Sim’s arms. Doreen and Lily running straight to the door trying to jam the handlebar. The door wouldn’t open. Just then, Clement appears out of a blind spot at the opposite end of the door. Stepping out of the closet.

Clement: You girls can stop try.. the door is auto-locked once closed. (he waves an access card in his hand)

Doreen looks to her right, there is an access scanner with the ‘red’ light on. Sim shoves Chelz to the left and she falls on the floor. His left palm grabbing onto the cheeks of Abby with arms straightened. Abby lets go of her bag. Her hands grabbing to the left arm of Sim.

Sim: HAHAHAH. Woah Abby…. Now you think you got this two.. you trying to play with us ah? (He brings her face in and forcefully gave a kiss)

Lily: ABBY!! (Lily drops her bag and charged forward only to be grabbed by Clement from the waist)

Sim releases Abby and throws her to the side. Losing her footing, Abby falls to the ground. Sim looks toward the direction of Doreen and makes a grin.

Chelz: NO!! (she regains her footing and tries to stop Sim)

Sim again shoves her backward causing her to stumble. He then pounces his body on her. Lifting up his right arm, charging in a full swing.. he slaps her right across the face..

Doren: STOP!!... stop…….. (Doreen kneels on the floor.. hands over her ears whimpering)

But Sim doesn’t stop. Instead, he leans forward and starts kissing Chelz. while his hands running all over her body. Chelz profusely trying to use her hands to stop him but it was useless. On the other hand, Clement has managed to pin down Lily with his two hands on top of her two arms, seated on top of her. Lily is completely dominated.. crying and showing little to no form of struggle as Clement kisses her face and neck.

Abby is seated, legs folded.. pleading in tears for them to stop. Doreen crawls toward Sim and holds on to Sim’s hand..

Doreen: Mr Sim.. please..

Sim is panting heavily from all the action. Slowly letting go of Chelz who is in a state of despair: hahaha… you all like to upscale my exercise session ah. Good. Come here.

Sim grabs on to Doreen.. he takes a whiff off the side of her face and starts kissing her. Reluctantly Doreen complies. In a kneeling position, Sim and Doreen are engaged in a tongue lock. Sim’s hands rubbing and massaging Doreen’s breasts. Slowly but surely.. his hands found their way under her top.. Doreen tried resisting only to get overpowered. Sim then moved over and pinned Doreen down to continue the act. His hands moving around ferociously under her top.

Chelz’s left cheek is completely red.. she tries to lift herself up.. but she couldn’t.. possibly exhausted from the selections earlier on and the power play with Sim.. she turns over to face Doreen..

Sim: HAHAHAH..

Doreen: Ch..elz… you know.. we… we have to do this… (Doreen closes her eyes)

Chelz crying: Hunz…

Sim laughs hysterically: That’s more like it! Don’t forget we have the recording…

Clement smirks as he pauses his act on Lily: We also have your documents.

Sim: Besides. This is a win-win.. you know only I have the overarching authority to approve who gets on the team. HAHAHA

Dear.. Chelz… why… why do you have to do this.. My assistance at this moment might only complicate matters.

Sim has his gripe on the bottom of Doreen’s training tee pushing it upwards until her white bra is revealed. Letting off a sinister laugh he plants his face into her bosoms.. rubbing his face against it. His hands rubbing hard against her inner thighs.. Doreen squirms.. her eyes closed tightly.. face crammed, her arms by her side, fingers extended and locked in an awkward position. He tugs down her FBT shorts, to her thighs area. The white silk material-looking panty revealed. While still kissing and licking her boobs, his right palm is massaging the outside of her V.
Old 14-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Chelz: HUNZ…...!! (Chelz weeps and extends her hands lying there totally helpless)

Clement got straight into the action. Removing his pants and underwear. He grabbed Abby over to join Lily. Forcefully making them strip. Lily removed her top to show her lacy dark purple bra. Abby removed her top revealing her turquoise-colored bra. On their knees, they started pleasuring Clement. Each licking one side of his little one.

I am frozen beyond means.

Sim stopped with the ‘foreplay’ and pushed himself up. His bulge is grotesquely obvious. He whispered to Doreen a set of instructions that was inaudible to me as he walked toward Chelz. Grabbing Chelz’s hair, he pulled her toward the front of the mirror. Chelz is sliding across the floor on her butt hands grabbing on to Sim’s hand. Doreen with her shorts still hanging between her thighs showing her panties crawls toward their direction, following behind them.

Chelz: LET US GO!! (Chelz using all her might and remaining strength to hit Sim’s arms)

Sim: You this 小辣椒. Until now still don’t want to give up. Playing punk with me and try to ignore my calls and messages right… (He lets go of her and squats down before taking a whiff off the side of her face)

She spits on his face. Sim wipes the spit with his hands and licks it before carrying on with awry laughter.

Sim: Listen.. this will not end well if you don’t just do what you’re told. No reason that you can’t enjoy this also. Correct?

Chelz scowls at him with murderous intent. Doreen reaches them, extending a hug to Chelz.

Sim: hahahha ok I want you all to continue where you left off the last time. And you all better don’t keep behaving like that. Remember that you all wanted this and agreed to it.

Chelz and Doreen shared a brief moment of whisper hugging each other tightly.

Sim: Oi (he shouts at Clement) Bring the other two over also.

Clement lets go of Lily and Abby. They crawl toward Chelz and Doreen. 4 of them holding on to each other.

Chelz: You are a f*cking disgusting piece of shit. I curse you to ruins.

Sim: hahahah curse... continue cursing (he shrieks his hands) Now hurry up and continue the show.

Doreen and Chelz start removing their top and bottom. Chelz in her classic dark blue bra and panty. Lily and Abby with their top already removed starts removing their bottom. In their bras and panties, the girls start making out. Doreen and Chelz, Lily and Abby.
I am in a state of emotional confusion. Anger, anxiety and arousal all at the same time. For some reason, their kiss is extremely passionate. Doreen and Chelz are holding on to each other’s faces. Abby is grabbing onto Lily’s right boob.. gently massaging it.

Sim: aiyoyoyo… tsk tsk tsk tsk…. Even in this condition also Jin Swee leh (very beautiful).

Sim and Clement chuckles as they squat and inch forward to pay careful observation of the action.

Doreen starts moving her right hand under the bra of Chelz. Slipping it under to grab Chelz’s left boob.. they released the tongue lock and gazed into each other’s eyes for 2 seconds before continuing. I watch as their cheek muscles tighten and relax.. lots of tongue action must be going on beneath. Chelz progressively moving her hands toward the outside of Doreen’s V.. circling it slowly..

Clement couldn’t hold it in. He walked forward and grabbed Lily. Pinning her down and removing her grey panty with force. In a missionary position, he angled himself and penetrated her. ‘NOOO.. AHHH’ Lily exclaimed. Clement does not stop. His thrusts go quicker and harder as Lily covers her mouth with both her hands. Not wanting to portray any form of pleasure. Abby unable to witness the sight turns her head away with her eyes closed sitting adjacent to them.

Sim grabs Doreen and Chelz. Instructing them to stand, bend over and place their hands on the mirror.
He slowly pulls down both their panties, starting with Chelz stopping at their knees. Chelz’s clean shave and ass crack comes into sight as he laughs. He then proceeds to take a whiff and rubs his nose against the V.. Chelz is visibly tired. She turned to look at Doreen who is gently shaking her head as though telling Chelz not to try. Sim slowly proceeds over to Doreen. Performing the same act. This time with an addition of kissing and licking Doreen’s butt cheek.
Standing in the middle of both of them.. Doreen on his left, Chelz on his right. He swings both his arms and slaps their butt. He passes them a set of instructions before again whiffing their faces. The girls look up and face the mirror. His two hands angled each outside the clits of the girls’, he inserted his middle fingers. With insane haste, he fingered them.

Sim: Open your eyes! I want to see you.

Doreen and Chelz strenuously open them. Their mouths are closed. I can tell they are trying hard not to moan… although noises are being emitted. ‘NHHMMM…’ their bodies betraying them.

Sim: What are you supposed to say??

Silence..

Sim increases the speed: hahaha still want to be stubborn.. good…

Chelz’s right knee starts trembling: I… I am.. I am dirty…

Doreen similarly: I…. I am… a… a… cunt..

Sim: Say it properly! (he swings a fast smack across their assess before continuing)

Chelz: I deserve to be punished!

Doreen: I am a naughty girl!

Sim gives off a sinister laugh: MORE!!

Doreen: I.. ‘NNHMMM’… am.. Master Sim’s slave…

Chelz closing her eyes tight: ‘UURFFF’ I…want.. to be.. ‘NNMMM’ fucked…

Hearing all of that, Sim’s body instantaneously went into a spasm. The girls panting as they looked into the mirror and witnessed his body spasming.

Sim: Knn.. hahaha you girls are good.. normally want to stand also difficult. Today don’t even need to show it.

The fuck.. did he just ejaculate in his pants. He releases his hands and Chelz falls onto the floor in her weakened state. Doreen pulling up her panties before assisting Chelz, giving her a tight hug.

Sim grins: Count yourselves lucky..

Clement releases Lily: Means its my turn..

Sim: Aye. Limpeh (I) haven’t take them you want to take ah.

Clement retreats.. using his hands to jerk off and spraying it all over Lily’s face.

Sim looks down at his pants. A wet patch over it.

Sim: Lucky I have spare pants in the car. (he points at the 4 of them) remove your panties.

The 4 of them comply. Retrieving them, he grabs them with 2 hands, bringing up to his face, he inhaled deeply before smiling and passing 2 to Clement.

Sim: hahahah this won’t be the last. Mark my words.

Clement dresses himself up and walks back to retrieve a camera that was hidden in the blind spot earlier on as the duo headed to the exit. Clement placed a stopper to prevent the door from fully closing.

Clement: If you girls are locked in… not my problem.

I watch as the girls gather together. Mostly trying to check on Chelz who took the heaviest damage. My heart is tight.. I dash toward the open carpark. Sim retrieved a pant and the duo headed back into the direction of the school building assuming to find a toilet. Thinking of going up behind as an ambush and start bashing them, that’s probably not a wise idea. I walk toward the car.

Scratch it? Break a window? That raises too much immediate attention. Quickly I uncapped the tire cap. Using a key to press against the needle I started to release the air. It wasn’t before long before I hear the chattering voices. I hastily flicked the cap away and ducked to hide behind another car. The engine started. I peeked through the window of the adjacent car as they drove off. I turned back around. Sitting with my back against a stranger’s car in the open carpark.

Eyes closed.. I feel a tear rolling down my left cheek. Bumping my right fist against the road, a voice in me chanting ‘You are such a wimp Eric.. you can’t even protect the girls you love.’ ‘You are useless’. The girls were right.. recalling the images of Sim’s and Clement’s ravage act earlier..
“he’s totally a wimp.” “he is so soft!” resounding memories of Jill and Mel’s words pierce through my heart.

I don’t deserve them. Opening my eyes as I look up to the night sky. An alternate voice in me enveloped all self-pity. ‘Get back at them’ it said. ‘Let them have a taste of bitterness’ it resounded.
As though the universe is trying to send me a signal. The moon is round and bright. Like the many mythical legends and characters out of comic books. My brain started to paint the moon red. An illusion of a face started to form, red eyes with a smile. The voices morphed into a howl. A howl at the moon..
Old 14-09-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
LingHuChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow very nice update. More please!
Old 15-09-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Wow this is such an emotions-provoking update. Solid writing at the highest level.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

story getting intense now. looks like Sim will have a competition soon.

superb storytelling as usual!
Old 15-09-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blacklightning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sick update... Felt angry and aroused at the same time.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
Sick update... Felt angry and aroused at the same time.
Yes bro. On one hand I was relieved and glad that the two bastards didn’t go all the way with the two girls. On the other hand, my perverted sense was disappointed that they didn’t go all the way 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1