The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mark.l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My shameful dilema- a realistic story

Hi all, this is my first ever post after being a lurker for years. Im married, in my late 30s, with a pair of twins (boy / girl ). The kids, especially the girl, have been brought up in a rather conservative way. My wife was a virgin in her 20s when we married, n teaches the daughter about sexual celibacy till marriage. We still fuck alot (almost daily, she has had only ceasarean, was n is naturally tight), n she says I am abit pervert...... She doesn't know everything going on in my mind.....hahaha.

I look rather plain. My wife looks pretty at the very least, n her friends have said our looks dun match, she could have had a more yan dao guy. Surprisingly, our twins were freaking cute, and both have grown up now (14yrs) to be quite "beauties". Daughter is small sized n very pretty, Son is my height and fucking yan dao. They are mine, I paid almost 3K to have it confirmed by DNA testing. They defnitely take on more of their mom's looks.

Anyways, here it goes.....

They twins were really close to each other from birth. They slept together till almost 10 yrs old. The boy calls the girl "mei", n the relationship is older / younger sibling. The girl would cry silently daily when her brother was in school camp. She has had an amazingly mild temperament, even better than wifey who is really docile n good tempered. The boy is good natured and outgoing, and has attracted female attention since young.

I know he has been fucking his teenage friends and some adult women. Raw. Nvr wash lanjiao after, n throws his undies in the laundry wif alot of "evidence". So says wifey. I never ask what evidence. Think wifey can detect cheebye juice of various women on his undies......Hahahaha. Anyways I said will tok to him.

End up we tok about sex. I tell him if can remember, wear condom, mai sabo. I am super open, wifey conservative. I play WL until today, wifey suspect but act blur. Daughter always keeps secrets for her brother, problem is I suspect he is turning his attention on his sister...n she reciprocating.....

Physical contact has been going on between them since young. Brushing contact as the walk together, tickling, hugs, holding hands, etc. I have a security cam in the hallway, n I have seen them kiss....on the lips.
My lanjiao steamed when I saw it....I am a PERVERT.

I once crept back home in the aft, both were in her room, engaging in heavy petting. She questioned him abt his sex life, n they started to check out his prick. She said she cannot have sex before marriage. He demo to her how man pcc, she first time see sperm... She agreed to let him see her pussy, the bugger licked her clit!! So they have been slowly having an incestous relationship, jus mutual masturbation no pussy penetration. She even licked his dickhead, "so Benny will be more comfortable". WTF!! All this my wife manage to dig out. She was kan chiong, but I said it was jus a teenage stage. I even had erection when she describe, wifey was shocked at my perversion.

I am so jialat.... I actually wished I was in my sons place. I had to release raw into wifey after her desciption. I wanted to replicate their sex play, wifey shocked...

I managed to install a hidden cam in their rooms, only for my eyes......and all the ears of SBF kaki's.......

Will update on what I see....soon.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

stiletto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My shameful dilema- a realistic story

if this is true...you should be ashamed. what kind of a father are you?
Old 11-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
TheGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.l View Post
Hi all, this is my first ever post after being a lurker for years. Im married, in my late 30s, with a pair of twins (boy / girl ). The kids, especially the girl, have been brought up in a rather conservative way. My wife was a virgin in her 20s when we married, n teaches the daughter about sexual celibacy till marriage. We still fuck alot (almost daily, she has had only ceasarean, was n is naturally tight), n she says I am abit pervert...... She doesn't know everything going on in my mind.....hahaha.

I look rather plain. My wife looks pretty at the very least, n her friends have said our looks dun match, she could have had a more yan dao guy. Surprisingly, our twins were freaking cute, and both have grown up now (14yrs) to be quite "beauties". Daughter is small sized n very pretty, Son is my height and fucking yan dao. They are mine, I paid almost 3K to have it confirmed by DNA testing. They defnitely take on more of their mom's looks.

Anyways, here it goes.....

They twins were really close to each other from birth. They slept together till almost 10 yrs old. The boy calls the girl "mei", n the relationship is older / younger sibling. The girl would cry silently daily when her brother was in school camp. She has had an amazingly mild temperament, even better than wifey who is really docile n good tempered. The boy is good natured and outgoing, and has attracted female attention since young.

I know he has been fucking his teenage friends and some adult women. Raw. Nvr wash lanjiao after, n throws his undies in the laundry wif alot of "evidence". So says wifey. I never ask what evidence. Think wifey can detect cheebye juice of various women on his undies......Hahahaha. Anyways I said will tok to him.

End up we tok about sex. I tell him if can remember, wear condom, mai sabo. I am super open, wifey conservative. I play WL until today, wifey suspect but act blur. Daughter always keeps secrets for her brother, problem is I suspect he is turning his attention on his sister...n she reciprocating.....

Physical contact has been going on between them since young. Brushing contact as the walk together, tickling, hugs, holding hands, etc. I have a security cam in the hallway, n I have seen them kiss....on the lips.
My lanjiao steamed when I saw it....I am a PERVERT.

I once crept back home in the aft, both were in her room, engaging in heavy petting. She questioned him abt his sex life, n they started to check out his prick. She said she cannot have sex before marriage. He demo to her how man pcc, she first time see sperm... She agreed to let him see her pussy, the bugger licked her clit!! So they have been slowly having an incestous relationship, jus mutual masturbation no pussy penetration. She even licked his dickhead, "so Benny will be more comfortable". WTF!! All this my wife manage to dig out. She was kan chiong, but I said it was jus a teenage stage. I even had erection when she describe, wifey was shocked at my perversion.

I am so jialat.... I actually wished I was in my sons place. I had to release raw into wifey after her desciption. I wanted to replicate their sex play, wifey shocked...

I managed to install a hidden cam in their rooms, only for my eyes......and all the ears of SBF kaki's.......

Will update on what I see....soon.
You are a piece of shit
Old 11-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

...i'm speechless!
Old 11-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Lets see the rest of the story.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

snoopydreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp here for more
Old 11-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Gosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, if this is true story my advice is to seek help thru counseling, rehab, etc. Looks like sperms are running in your blood and has passed on to your boy. That is if you still have a slightest of self respect and care about the lives of your children and their future.

On more practical note, the very least that u could do immediately is to tell your boy not to be involved with his sister. Bring him out for good time or gang bang or PIC or whatever. Inject some sense of soberness into yours and his sex filled life thru goals and religious if needed be. (sorry.. mod/boss please delete my post if i crossed the line)

Everyone of us are perverts at a level and in a certain way... but we should not condone the obvious.

Peace...
Old 11-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

JJumper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more more pls
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

mark.l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peace brothers!!

To those who want more, I'm waiting to check the recordings, will update... Saw the girl pinch her bros butt in the kitchen......GULP!!

To those who oppose, read the last 3 words of the thread title.....are u not here to be entertained? maybe u shouldnt even be a SBF forummer if you dont enjoy the brothers stories...

The 2 kids nowadays walk so close to one another...arms n fingers brushing, girl giggling, son giving her a sly jokers grin. She stuck her tongue out at him while talking, so full of sexual innuendo......my heart almost stop.....with excitement.....
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

relax...TS already said it's "a realistic story"
Old 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Waukee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another campers here.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Blackmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

about time u teach yr son a good lesson bro, can u imagine yr daughter pregnant with your son's child?! fukin incest
Old 11-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Definitely ur whole family needs help. Don't let ur children follower ur footsteps or they'll become future sg perverts .. maybe nex time end up on newspapers

But before that , more details abt hw ur 14 yrs son fuck adult women??
Old 11-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
Carrington is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrington is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrington is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, really sound very complicated. You have your own problem but I think the bigger problem is that of your kids. You have to do something to stop them before it goes on any further.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
spunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is debauchery in the vilest form.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1