The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Katong Shopping Centre

I went to Katong Shopping Centre to eat my favorite fishball noodle and happened to shop on the second floor for some music cds. Guess what this place has been turned into a TN shopping mall with PRCs tempting male shoppers. For me I am not really a big fan of TN. Those interested may check out the place.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Katong Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM View Post
I went to Katong Shopping Centre to eat my favorite fishball noodle and happened to shop on the second floor for some music cds. Guess what this place has been turned into a TN shopping mall with PRCs tempting male shoppers. For me I am not really a big fan of TN. Those interested may check out the place.
yes, KSC has a few...but not as many as the others in town areas...
not worth the visit..
used to work there and tried a few of the tns..
good for quick release and nothing much more..
Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i spotted quite a few too. but no recommendation from Bros, do never visit them. Anybody can recommend some gem??
Old 02-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wish12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those in the basement offer traditional massage, no special and those massues are in their 40s, no figure, no look....

if you want a good rub, can go, if for good rub than hanky panky... then no those in the basement...

Old 03-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No expert but I think reces the place recently, 2nd floor on one side of the building has a few choices.

That day(last mth) I wanted to try the one facing the main road (still refering to 2nd flr), PRC is about 6.5/10 look, massage is $30 45mins, $40 1hr ... some will offer $20 30mins but only if you say no time.

Unfortunately, the gal was busy ... roam for almost 20mins ... still not available, I tried the other side (facing away from main rd). Manage to find one decent looking PRC 6/10 with nice boobs. Opt for $30 45mins.

Inside, I stripped naked and laid down, since no bathing I opt for no baby oil massage. TCSS a little ... and aft 20mins, ask me to turn over and ask GQ. Say can FJ also but I opt HJ cos I dun like doing on the massage bench. Then she take out top ... wow nice pair of 35C, I quickly gropped and suck her nips. Turned hard quickly, but she say actually no sucking ... ok lah! I gropped hard lor!

After 10mins of HJ, I told her cannot cum unless I suck ... reluctantly she allow ... also started fingering her through her panty. But this lady a little calculative type, cannot this cannot that. I told her if service is good then can recommend others.

Sorry to say that her service is below par but if you looking for above average PRC for quick release ... can consider.

Looks 6/10
Body 6.5/10, nice boobs, not excellent ... not perky type
MSG $30 6/10
HJ $50 6/10

Overall I rate 5.5/10 only, will not rtf. Will checkout the original target next time.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Single4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Based on my experience u can never get good quality gals or service from TNs with signboard.

If u want 8-9/10 looks and service type I suggest u try exclusive joints. Hint: They can be found within this section of the forum
Old 04-02-2009, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
crombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe_2006 View Post
Sorry to say that her service is below par but if you looking for above average PRC for quick release ... can consider.

Looks 6/10
Body 6.5/10, nice boobs, not excellent ... not perky type
MSG $30 6/10
HJ $50 6/10

Overall I rate 5.5/10 only, will not rtf. Will checkout the original target next time.
thnaks for the info bro. sounds like someone i tried before.

is her name xiao something?
Old 04-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Juz went to recee this place. On the second storey, there are at least 3 joints. But quality of the ladies in terms of looks and age is quite bad. So those looking for pretty / syt please skip this.

There is one more on the 1st storey.

Basement i don't think there is any.

cheers!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm .. i tot d TNs in KSC had oredi existed for ages? unless they hv new ones sprouted out like mushrooms which i cant comment cos hv nt been there for mths. onli knw of a few 4gettable ones at d basement lvl (1 near foodcourt) ... n a couple more scattered in lvl 2 or 3 ... looks wise hv nt found any outstanding but then again many things can happen within a few mths .

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
funalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recce the place yesterday and quality of gals average. No SYT. Skip the place if you want a good time.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
cumking77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For your safety reason, please don't go to #02-49.....the girl there, where I have patronise, below has foul smell.........this was confirm after my finger is pull out fromk her @#$%........
Old 06-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
cumking77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

#02-49 WL has foul smell in the @#$^
Old 07-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumking77 View Post
#02-49 WL has foul smell in the @#$^
Hahahaha Bro cumking,

Thank you for being the scapegoat!

Like many other places like Joo Chiat etc(*Non-Geylang venues), these TN or massage shops are already here quite some time back. But besides Geylang, who is the recognized Red-light area, the rest of the places are always in scrutiny. It's all in the papers right? People complain of social unrest in neighborhoods, etc.

A lot has closed down... too many "mada" checks and arrest...

But then again, these massage shops will still exist as long as they are deemed by authorities that they are doing their legal business, and nothing else... *ahem*

For me, I will not want to go any further but to state a clear example of my prev experience. In fact, I believe it's the same for most places, if not all.

I went in for a massage, actually I did anticipate it's going to be a lousy massage job cos' they need to earn more than the $30 upfront charge. True enough, she asked me to request her to help release my "didi"... Only massage for 5mins already ask, hahahaha... i said hang on massage first, back pain, guess what? She said hand tired, pain... hahahahahaha!!! I left not long after...

I did go to one at Orchard, but almost same story, but maybe cos' I gave her $60 upfront charge... that's why she massaged longer... about 20mins?

End of the day, you have to be "old bird" to see which gal can service u better... for some reasons, she likes u, u happy! If not, let's just hope the remaining day is not a lousy one!!!

Last but not least, I actually did recce elsewhere, and I dunno if u guys know, there's this sensual massage... the recep told me the gals know how to massage your body parts which would make u excited throughout the massage.. But for $200, and I dunno would I be cheated, so politely said thank you... and left...

Thank you
Old 07-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

there the prc mostly old old 1, only last year saw 1 young prc around early 20+
Old 07-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro cumking,

Her predecessor also had foul smell. Wonder where these gals all come from. It's probably due to their hygiene rather than their diet. They use water contained in a basin to wash themselves, if I'm not wrong. 18th century lifestyle in 21st century Singapore!!!!

No wonder it stinks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1