The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Xiaoyu is back!!!

So excited to make a booking today. Weeee hu weeee
Hopefully she will redirect aome traffic from the other hard to get ML.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
S have arrived in SG, FYI
Bro, who is this S?
Old 04-07-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
SLG Xue Er

Looks: Discount about 10% from photos, age I guess around 30+. Just average looks imo but won't reject type, friendly lady

Boobs: C cup, I think enhanced but not sure. Can zhut zhut but she say she a bit sensitive so probably don't overdo it

Nuru: Very special. Not on the nuru mattress like what other MLs have. She scrubbed me very thoroughly before the deed. Felt pretty shiok, never had such a body scrub before. Nuru was not bad, did some pussy grinding on my little bro as well which also felt good

HJ: Also very special. Felt like I was fucking her pussy and I kept on checking to see is it she really put it in lol. Had different pussy grinding HJs before from other MLs but hers really felt like the real deal, I don't know how she does it

RTM: Yes if I want nuru again. Hers is truly unique
I guess something like the Taiwanese MILF I tried before. The Taiwanese used her inner thighs and the area just outside her raw pussy to slide my rod hard dick up & down to mimic a thrusting action whilst she proned on top of me. I felt like the tip of my dickhead had entered her pussy. 😳🤣 We frenched passionately like no tomorrow till I reached heaven and returned ultimately to the real world. Shiokalicious!! 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
I believe most MLs have a team of followers here, some providing transport , food, shopping ,rentals, even their levies to stay in Singapore.

MLs are street smart and can make our bros here go merry go round. That is why sometimes they will cherry pick customers.

Interesting stories to share
Old 04-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, who is this S?
Songsong, the pop one with a nice mug and nothing else.

Seems like late 2019 redux with a number of ladies from that period back here (Dani, Linglong, Xiaoxiao, Lulu, Xiaomo).
Old 04-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like with steady path towards herd immunity, the scene starts to heat up once again with steady stream of returnee. Probably also $$ depleted, need to return and make some 💲💲
Old 04-07-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Songsong, the pop one with a nice mug and nothing else.

Seems like late 2019 redux with a number of ladies from that period back here (Dani, Linglong, Xiaoxiao, Lulu, Xiaomo).
If it is indeed Song Song, there is really nothing to be hyped about. Sure, every ML will have their legion of supporters but as you have accurately pointed out, a pretty face SN vanilla ML with nice personality, fullstop. Definitely one of the prettier ones to grace this scene but she is no Donna or Aila or Hebe looks wise. Lean to skinny body, not buxomy. Playability and roaming nothing to scream about, not sensually skilled nor any bag of tricks HJ wise. Solely for those who want to see a pretty face and don't need anything else. I would be more excited if it's Ting Bao whom is returning. Song Song is a fine ML, nothing more.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

brother stop with your description. hear alrady cannot tahan. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I guess something like the Taiwanese MILF I tried before. The Taiwanese used her inner thighs and the area just outside her raw pussy to slide my rod hard dick up & down to mimic a thrusting action whilst she proned on top of me. I felt like the tip of my dickhead had entered her pussy. 😳🤣 We frenched passionately like no tomorrow till I reached heaven and returned ultimately to the real world. Shiokalicious!! 🤣
Old 04-07-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
If it is indeed Song Song, there is really nothing to be hyped about. Sure, every ML will have their legion of supporters but as you have accurately pointed out, a pretty face SN vanilla ML with nice personality, fullstop. Definitely one of the prettier ones to grace this scene but she is no Donna or Aila or Hebe looks wise. Lean to skinny body, not buxomy. Playability and roaming nothing to scream about, not sensually skilled nor any bag of tricks HJ wise. Solely for those who want to see a pretty face and don't need anything else. I would be more excited if it's Ting Bao whom is returning. Song Song is a fine ML, nothing more.
TB was here recently, but balik kampung riao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
TB was here recently, but balik kampung riao..
If only she can have one long stint. Maybe that's why some of us yearns for her. Not enough dosage.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/massage-co-co/

3rd or 4th visit now. Service really deteriorated. In and out in 40mins or so. Sensual then straight into action. Once done, she’ll use her phone and forget about you. Wont RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/co-co-local-massage/

Good looking milf and solid figure. She offered more action less massage or you can choose more massage and less action. Naked throughout the session. Unfortunately, she operates from a shop. No attached toilet so hygiene is poor, even though fresh wet tissues are stacked everywhere for you to use. Location is poor, really obvious for other shops to see you moving in/out. Another shop auntie was staring at me and “tsk tsk tsk”. Lol, wont rtm.

Chiong safe Bros.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Been away for too long...
Want to check is the lady that give concise instruction through WhatsApp @ Balestier...

Is she still around. Wechat can't login and I can't find her in WhatsApp anymore..
Old 04-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Been away for too long...
Want to check is the lady that give concise instruction through WhatsApp @ Balestier...

Is she still around. Wechat can't login and I can't find her in WhatsApp anymore..
I think you meant by 7 Princess.
She RTC.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Xiaoyu is back!!!

So excited to make a booking today. Weeee hu weeee
Just visited her in the afternoon!!

So power power ranger. She look glow and shine. After a long break. She wore a black dress.. So elegance and classy.

Very good conversationalist. Can talk and when serious mode she’s damn serious. Less phone usage.

Her body figure always nvr fail to surprise me. Always maintain a good hour glass figure.

Location is perfect. Very safe. Unit is very clean and cosy.

Massage is got strength and know massage point. Can relax one.

Sensual HN, sitting on ur lap and looking at your eyes.. at the right Spot giving u the handjob. Feeling is damn good..

Will definitely RTM.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

This week I also visited Xiaomili

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Location is quite near to N.. share location with Abby (last page a lot of comment to her), the common room is use by her.

She’s very green into this line. Very pretty and slim lady. As per photo she’s yoga teacher! That’s why got a very good figure. Mid 20s.

Sensual is quite Normal. Half nude. Willing to please.

When I massaging i can heard Abby shouting to customer. Haha

And she’s also got this rule of 40-45 mins? I was quite stunned and shock when I hear from her.. everything is too rush and need to get out of the house by 60 mins Feeling too KCed. Not planning to go back AGAIN.

RTM XXX

Hopefully when’s the bros go there can educate her the right system.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1