The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Zepil99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

thought Dolphine is still on her 1 month break. had her 1 day before she went back at Tommy
Old 17-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4835 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepil99
thought Dolphine is still on her 1 month break. had her 1 day before she went back at Tommy
She back got her yesterday at HQ here my Fr on her:

Look:7.5/10 (Sweet looking gal)
Body: 9/10 (she really know how to maint her body as goo as when I first saw her 3 years ago)
Boobs: 10/10 (Big frim 34C that match her body size and the best pair of boobs I have ever since I cheong GL)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 (Love the long deep thoart warm feeling)
Ar: 6/10 (she not very good in this)
Fj: 9/10 (Like to do her doggie the feeling of attacking her 34C from behind was GOOD)
Service attitude: 10/10 (She have a very very good service attitude so far the best I had in GL)
RTF: Yes! why not with a gal who have such a high level of service.
Old 17-06-2005, 05:31 PM
angkong25

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931
Service attitude: 10/10 (She have a very very good service attitude so far the best I had in GL)
RTF: Yes! why not with a gal who have such a high level of service.
Like tat, how could i miss tat ....
Old 17-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkong25
Like tat, how could i miss tat ....
This gal DIE DIE MUST TRY at least one time! But like what I us to say one man meat may be another man poison, good to me may be bad to you!
Old 20-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

bro 5931, you sure ...... how cum I did not try her ... mustcheck with Tommy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931

Boobs: 10/10 (Big frim 34C that match her body size and the best pair of boobs I have ever since I cheong GL)

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking
bro 5931, you sure ...... how cum I did not try her ... mustcheck with Tommy.
That's what she say when I ask her you have a nice boobs what size are they.
Old 21-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

FR on An An (Part 1)

Yesterday. Rec’d activation from Pioneer Cheongster (PC) and bro AK for a seamlessly normal dinner. As usual the topic during dinner lined towards ….what else…bonking. Payday in 2 days time. Had some money but haiz….cock started getting real itchy. PC wanted to hook some street walking PRCs. So off to Paradise City we went. Rollin in PC’s 5.0 we were scopin the chickadees. Parked at GL6 and started foot patrol. Saw lotsa of PRCs and after abt 30 mins I saw one that I like. Tried to bargain but she kept the price at $100…price not inclusive of hotel somemore….CCB !! I told the guys. Lets drop PRC hunting as we were shooting in the dark. Lets head on to a trusted location for a sextifying bonk. PC was not soo sure. AK was contemplating Dolphin….but we decided our budget must keep for future fucking and decided on Cat80s.

1612. Home. HQ. Tommy welcomed us with a genuine smile. He asked me how come very late. I told him cock was itchy and needed some good servicing. I asked for Xiaotian but she was unavailable. Jessica ? Boh Ti! Tommy smiled and assuringly told us dun worry….he will sort us out. Within minutes the first WL came. Bro AK checked with me and PC…we told him to go first (most times he takes very long….). Then came the next. I signalled PC. He say dun want. Choosy bastard! I no problem one. So I went. She let me into the aisle as I watched her ass sashaying in front of me. Initial tension always lah. But once in, she asked me whether I understand Malay. I said yes…and Mandarin E-thian E-thian….Hokkien .. Eh Sai Kong Tam Poh. She started to laugh. I immediately relaxed breaking the ice.

We started to strip. Her body not say THAT happening …..but all was proportionate. Not up Bro CK’s alley tho….Not Enuff MILK!! LOL ! But her skin was nice and smooth. I think I now can identify my fetishes. CIM is definitely my main and the other is Skin. I love smooth skin. So YUM! I reached forward to stroke her skin. She was bemused and gave me a ? look. I told her that I like her skin….so smooth. She smiled and led me into the shower. In the shower , her friendliness continued. We chatted while she cleaned my knob. Very thoroughly and at the same time she checked my dick. I always like this part. Maybe it’s the security that gives me from the WL’s part of checking each and every cock that is devoured by their pussies. Or maybe it’s the simple “You got a very clean cock” remark that I never fail to get that sets my pride. Either way…it makes me happy. I can also see her professionalism fro entertaining my request on having cold water. Some gals dun like cold water especially in the nite. She was so accommodating. Ting Ting… points scored there. I was happy that so far so good. Tommy the man. Then she ask me to turn around and started to clean my arse….and the hole…. Yes bros…..AR Mania…..The smackdown on my Arsetown. I am beginning to like it too.

to be cont'd
The thin line between entertainment and war

Some of my FRs
Old 21-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

FR on An An (Part 2)

cont'd

Out I stepped to towel myself dry. She washed herself and came out. We both went to the bed. She rolled some toilet paper to accommodate her cat bath cleanups. I lie happily facing upwards looking at the monster lying on the bed. Then An An told me to lie facing downwards. I did as she told me. And then came the SHOT! What followed next was one of the best Catbaths I ever received (dunno abt the future yet). She started to scale from my back of the neck then towards my both ear lobes and then back toward the neck. All this while with the slurpin sound effects. KNNz. My brudder immediately mari kita. Dam strong somemore! Then she lawn mowed my entire back sending millions of electric buzzes all over my body. Buay tahan…but damn shiok. The she reached my ass cheeks. My dick was raging so hard I swore I could have broke through the mattress. And for a fact, she was very slow and thorough. I really felt the worth of my money with the catbath. She kissed all over my cheeks and proceeded downwards on my legs. The knee pit area is very sensitive loh. Waahh!!! I keep pressing my groin into the mattress squirming and moaning. The she came back up from the other leg and she spread my cheeks. I held my breath for a moment. I could feel her breath as her mouth approach my rear entrance. Then she started flicking the sides of the anus slowly and gently. I stretched out my legs in erotic pleasure. The she tongue fucked my arse gently. I already knew the feeling. But each time it happens I completely lost myself like it’s the first time happening. Dam happening. And she is dam good with her tongue. Slow and steady. Never rushing. The back portion took at least 10 mins.

Then she flipped me to my front. I complimented her on her Tongue-Fu. She accepted it graciously and started to attack my nipples. My cock still up was trying to inch upwards with every flick . her soft moans were driving me while. She traversed across my front torso and reached to my scrotum. She sucked and licked and polished both my balls well. It felt damn good. Then she started to dot punch her tongue on my rock hard mast. Poking and poking sending tiny shocks making me squirm non stop. The with a swoop, she took my engorged dick into her mouth. She kept it in her mouth and used her saliva to play with her tongue. She used her tongue to polish my dick head for a while My dickhead was numb liaoz. Then she started to suck softly and the sensations came back. Solid lah! I started to moan in shiokness. Hearing my moan she started to suck harder and harder. I controlled not to come and rather to enjoy this excellent blow. Then she stopped and capped me. She told me to get up. I thot missionary position. But then she told me to put my knees in btwn her body and bring my dick into her mouth. Woohoo. Can’t imagine this bros! She slowly guided me and told me to put my palm against the wall. Then she started to suck. I was getting higher see myself mouth fucking this chick. Then I started to take control and thrust my dick into her mouth. Macam blue film lah. With each thrust her head went backwards. Her moaning got louder .We went at it for at least another 5 mins and I felt that familiar feeling building from my balls. As I didn’t know whether can CIM and I thought give the WL some respect. So I stopped and told her to ride me. Once she got on me, I started to ride her hard and fast and within 5 mins I came. She went to clean herself while I lay like a satisfied pig wallowing in mud. Then she called me to be cleaned. She did her thorough wash and clean again. Then we got dressed and talked abit. Then we made our way to the counter. I paid Tommy and thanked him for his choice. He gave me the all knowing wink. He tha MAN !

In the corner I saw bro AK sitting down looking shagged after his shaggedelic session. He will write his FR soon la….we must make him…lol…waited a while and PC came out. We all had a good time. Thanks to 1612

Name : An An
Looks:6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit of fat at tummy)
Boobs:dunno (sorry i'm dumb at this)
CatBath: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (great sound effect)
AR: 8.5/10 (Know where to attack all the sensitive parts..)
FJ: 7.7/10 (
RTF: YES... (very accommodating and friendly)

A DEFINATE CAT80 RECOMMENDATION

Some of my FRs
Old 22-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkek Johnson
FR on An An (Part 2)
Name : An An
Looks:6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit of fat at tummy)
Boobs:dunno (sorry i'm dumb at this)
CatBath: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (great sound effect)
AR: 8.5/10 (Know where to attack all the sensitive parts..)
FJ: 7.7/10 (
RTF: YES... (very accommodating and friendly)

A DEFINATE CAT80 RECOMMENDATION
wow bro Konkek u really wrote an outstanding steamy FR on AnAn congrats, can practically visualize the whole event...of course put myself in place of you lah... but the age of An An, I am quite surprise that for her age she already in CAT80....always thought CAT 80 mostly late 20s or 30s....
Old 22-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
wow bro Konkek u really wrote an outstanding steamy FR on AnAn congrats, can practically visualize the whole event...of course put myself in place of you lah... but the age of An An, I am quite surprise that for her age she already in CAT80....always thought CAT 80 mostly late 20s or 30s....
thanks mong-ster for the compliments. The action is still vivid in my head. Her Tongue can bring her "places"

as for Cat80....i think becos of her looks lah. she has the typical nomadic tribal look. not the swee chio bu type..but service wise she dam +++-kong

Some of my FRs
Old 22-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Not really... depending on service and customer base..... that time... was it June.. or some girl who starts with J, work for 2 mths nia... then downgrade to cat80.
U got to ask Tommy, i kind of forgot..... losing touch with the DAYLIGHT side of Geylang.
Old 22-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Not really... depending on service and customer base..... that time... was it June.. or some girl who starts with J, work for 2 mths nia... then downgrade to cat80.
U got to ask Tommy, i kind of forgot..... losing touch with the DAYLIGHT side of Geylang.
Oops so paiseh..i give wrong info....lucky bro Ah Dez is around to correct this sin chiao's mistake. Bro Ah Dez!....No more vengence FR huh? It was one of the craziest shit i ever read dude! Damn Cool.....hit after hit.... u went to revelationhood after that FR.

Some of my FRs
Old 24-06-2005, 10:15 AM
angkong25

Lightbulb FR on Julie

Ok all bros, with the blessing of bro KJ, here comes my simplifield FR on Julie....

It was a tough nite tat day, with KJ wanting to try street walkers, we roam around and walk ard GL for two bloody times and just could not find one tat is gd and worth the $$$$... Look wise, yes a lot..... but service wise i dun think so... walk and we walk, and we walk all nite, decide to go for cat40 for some quick relief... knnzzzz... went to the favourite GL6H52, but business was so gd and left one pity gal there, but with the 3 of us, it was simply not possible.... wanted to wait but was told to Q.... wtf.... after walking was already full of sweat, CCBzzzzz...decided to go back hme kun, but i was not haapy leaving without leaving my siao there.... Decided to RTB.... GL16H12 to try our luck.....

Upon reaching, CBzzz the car behind was horning while we were trying to go into the carpark slot, lucky Tommy was ard to take care of it.... went in and as usual, the place was pack with bros, business was gd too..... Leave it to Tommy to arrange, " Tommy the Choice " since cake was not our choice....

After a while the 1st gal came, as usual, i was the 1st to be send off for "airport servicing"....(u will know Y)

The gal came, brief description of the gal.
Look - 7/10
Figure - small size (I like), Boobs (small) 7/10

Off we went, she walk in walking all the way to the last rm and in we went....She was very caring, ask me cold a not & i told her i was fucking hot, and came her award winning smile, she on the air-con to the blast....
Everything was SOP, but the BJ was the longest so far tat i had.... maybe due to the fact tat i din wan AR... she smile and ask me y... i told her it wasn't necessary...... As she blow, came the soft moan, and effect... listening to it, shiok leh.... somemore got mirror on top of the ceiling, can see wat going on...(hmmm.. reminded me of basic instinct) wahahahah....After the BJ was done, we went to FJ..... At first we do missionary...as usual i was lazy & din wan to chiok kan... but as i fuck her and hands went to her tits, (oh my god, it was xiao long niu selling her xiao long bao, ai yo, it was the size of my inner palm....) ,sian liao, after a few thrust my bro just fail me, hahahah, guess tat my bad habit, upon tat, she immediate do a IA remedy by doing another blowing on didi, but it din work the second time, hahahahah....lying there i just feel it was better for me to apologize to her for the didi failure.... After a hard work, she manage to get it up again.... she guide my small head into her mei mei, riding me on top.... (TAT my gal, tat wat i want.....) we ride for a gd 8 mins and i thrust her fast and hard... oppss.... can really see the pain in her face, shiok...and i cum .......lying down, she told me wow... u like it hard wan wo... i laugh and smile...din say much.....i just apologize to her again and she say...dun say sorry liao, say until i pai seh....hahaha...

After tat she gave me a massage, and went to clean up herself... after 2 mins, she ask me in and clean me upzzz..... nice and slow... she say i look young and very si boon... wah lau ar... never judge a book by its cover... wahahahah.....

Overall a gd fuck.....(Maybe i am too hard to please)

BJ - 7/10
AR - NIL
FJ - 7/10
Old 24-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Re: FR on Julie

Your FR always damn enjoyable to read one lah....always got some funny incident one... Solid FR dude. You owe me nothing liaoz !

Quote:
" Tommy the Choice " since cake was not our choice....
very good sentence structure....its always good to see such wordplay! excellent

Quote:
sian liao, after a few thrust my bro just fail me, hahahah, guess tat my bad habit, upon tat, she immediate do a IA remedy by doing another blowing on didi....
IA IA !!!! Saaaaargeeeaaannnt!!! Check Cock Clear Soldier !!!

Quote:
After tat she gave me a massage,
Nbzzzz how come i never receive

Some of my FRs
Old 27-06-2005, 12:59 AM
angkong25