The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 22-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

my 1st time trying thai stable... read many positive fr for club V... so decided to give my 1st time to club v. wanted to try yuri but she was quite popular, couldn't get my desired timeslot... so i opt for pat instead.

the session was a tiny bit disappointing, i was her 2nd customer tat day... maybe i expected too much after reading so many good reviews for her... it felt too commercialized and no GFE... for me, i am looking for a session where both parties are really into it and enjoying it, i.e. sensual kissing, teasing, fondling, etc. probably she didn't like something abt me, or juz no chemistry at all. well... at least she was really professional and tried her best to provide good service... she seemed like a nice gal too.

in conclusion, it was not tat pat was no good... like i said, probably i expected too much for commercial sex... maybe im not her type, she didn't like something abt me, or she felt no chemistry wif me at all.

special mention to the okt bro vman... fast sms response and patient in providing directions to the car park over the phone. great location, really discreet.

Pic Resemblance: she had makeup on, close resemblance to pics
Looks: sweet, not bad looking
Body: look slimmer in the pics, slight tummy but still acceptable
Boobs: around B/C? a handful to grab... not really good at estimating size
Massage: she offered after my 1st shot, but i declined (see FJ)
Catbath: kissed and licked my left nimple for around 15 seconds, that was it
Frenching: no... she doesn't allow kissing... can't kiss her ears, back
BJ: started with bbbj, but when my pre-cum started flowing out... she requested to bj with caps on, so i guess she dun allow cim? even with caps, can feel tat her tongue skill is quite good, good suction, stopped her before i cummed
FJ: accomodating to any position u wan... would be better if she enjoyed it more or responded more. started with missionary, then closed legs missionary, then doggie with me standing at the side of the bed. during doggie, i missed and my 2IC hit the outside of her vagina... she said it was painful and also i was taking quite long (it was only like 10-15 mins??)... she offered to hj me... i felt quite bad for making her painful so i juz let her hj me for my 1st shot. didn't go for 2nd shot cos i felt quite guilty and was no longer in the mood
GFE: decent English... tried talking to her to make her comfortable (shouldn't it be the other way round?), but maybe no chemistry with her, almost no GFE
Location: really discreet place in central area... especially good for those driving... kudos to bro vman, great location!!
Room: big room with big toilet n bathtub, queen-sized mattress
RTF: sadly no. but the location and okt is really good, maybe will try another gal in the stable... or try other stable first

Last edited by vgin; 23-03-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
poltergeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got time to write this brief FR.

Had a hot date with Laguna from tomyam. She was with this stable originally but her last few visits before this were with the late Thaidolly under the name Porsche.

After seeing her pic up on thursday morning I quickly booked a slot for that evening.

Again an awesome experience for me. She complained I didn't text her to let her know I was visiting her.
After hugs and kisses she led me to the bathroom where we showered with some heavy petting to get my heart racing.
Steamy first round ended in missionary after which she relentlessly kept trying to wake my bro for shot two with a bit of baby oil on my shaft. Alas a hard week kept me down.
To me his gal is an opiate. She made me promise to visit again and I will.

Body: 9/10
boobs: 9/10
bbbj: 8/10 (her cfm look is amazing during this)
Fj: 9/10 heavenly
gfe: 10/10 (I've visited her a lot and we have chemistry so may not be the same for others)

This is my first visit to tomyam. Mixed reviews of the stable kept me at bay but after a delay in replying to my sms everything went smoothly with clear directions to location.

Thanks bro tomyam for bringing her back - I missed her a lot!
Old 23-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 16
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

Double post..
Old 23-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 16
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

Finally people are sharing FR +5 for you.
Old 23-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Tried Erica from clubV today.

One word.. Shiok! Recognize her from previous trips as Hugo and/or Faith from other stables. She's a gorgeous gal. Very petite and lightweight. Looks are as per pics but the pictures do not show her allure and gfe as she giggles and laugh with you.

Limited English but ok for conversation. This is my first booking with Vman/sis and location is good. Poor girl is suffering from constipation as she has no time to eat proper meals. Bros can bring her fruits and she also mentions miss tomyum food.
bro does she do CIM?
Old 23-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Monica from Tomyam69? Camping for more FR.
Old 24-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hornybastard777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try frm pussyland before? Their girls look fair but isit really that fair?
Old 24-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Is Monica and Katie from Tomyam really that fair? Anyone wif real fr?
Old 24-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard777 View Post
Anyone try frm pussyland before? Their girls look fair but isit really that fair?
do NOT try any viets from LSB , all con job . speaking from bad experience
Old 24-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Ya I read abt not trying viets frm lsb.. Thx bro. But wat abt Thais in lsb? Some of their pics look good to be true n yet rates cheaper than SBF.. That why skeptical.. So Wana ask ask.
Old 24-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is Monica and Katie from Tomyam really that fair? Anyone wif real fr?
+ 1, looking for a FR for both girls.
Old 25-03-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya I read abt not trying viets frm lsb.. Thx bro. But wat abt Thais in lsb? Some of their pics look good to be true n yet rates cheaper than SBF.. That why skeptical.. So Wana ask ask.
look through the threads for hints . certain names have come out for thais like clubv , slut dungeon , devil house . not to say those not mentioned are bad . most bros here also trial and error . however , must remember certain people have certain preference so not everyone will support the same house .
Old 25-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
don't wast your money & time, WL is very much different from photo, service cannot make it.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Like tt means I shld save more to try Koreans Liao lor.. Rite?
Old 26-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, I've posted an FR for Minty. She's under ClubV stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1