The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
just curious, what are the steps to start a simple coffeeshop business in vietnam as a foreigner? Have a vietnamese partner who will run the business.
how much do you want to invest...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
how much do you want to invest...
estimated transfer fee and rental is about sgd10-15k. small shop within can tho city.

recce the airconditioned ones for takeover but business is relatively poor. the non aircon ones seems more popular with a cup of ice ca phe going at around 10-12k.

how much profit, that would depend on sales.
Old 29-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
estimated transfer fee and rental is about sgd10-15k. small shop within can tho city.

recce the airconditioned ones for takeover but business is relatively poor. the non aircon ones seems more popular with a cup of ice ca phe going at around 10-12k.

how much profit, that would depend on sales.
I suggest you keep the money and used the amount to spend monthly with your wife...you still can spend 10-15 months if each month spend SGD1k...

if you invest these amount in can tho or any city...your money gone within 2 months...the locals may not even bother to operate any shop...they may just use someone shop to fool you showing that the shop opened...they will happily spend the money and say foreigner damn stupid...foreigner not allowed to start business mean for local...all documents need to use your wife name...to start a foreign own company to do business inVietnam, requires huge amount of paid up and paper work that you rather better off dun invest...

Bro SingViet started a cafe in D7, HCM back in 2008/9, you can ask him for his opinion...if I am remember correctly, he used his wife name and no company registration...just pay take over fees for one existing cafe and pay rental deposits upon lease...

I was in Can Tho Ben Ninh Kieu last year...saw a new pub with good hardware and software...no client from 7 to 10pm...if my friends and I dun go there to drink beer...virtually they are no clients...the pub is in a good locaition opposite an electronic shop...

Note - the above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...&&

Old 29-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Let me do a bit of math for u... anyway it is your money, u decide how u want to spend it.

Assume u can sell 100 cups of coffee a day with each cup 12,000 VND. Assume deducting overhead, rental, utilities, your profit is 6000 VND per cup. U open 30 days a month. Your profit will be 100 X 6000 X 30 = SGD 1125. Your ROI will be 1.5 yrs n the mentioned figures are very very very optimistic from me.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
I suggest you keep the money and used the amount to spend monthly with your wife...you still can spend 10-15 months if each month spend SGD1k...

if you invest these amount in can tho or any city...your money gone within 2 months...the locals may not even bother to operate any shop...they may just use someone shop to fool you showing that the shop opened...they will happily spend the money and say foreigner damn stupid...foreigner not allowed to start business mean for local...all documents need to use your wife name...to start a foreign own company to do business inVietnam, requires huge amount of paid up and paper work that you rather better off dun invest...

Bro SingViet started a cafe in D7, HCM back in 2008/9, you can ask him for his opinion...if I am remember correctly, he used his wife name and no company registration...just pay take over fees for one existing cafe and pay rental deposits upon lease...

I was in Can Tho Ben Ninh Kieu last year...saw a new pub with good hardware and software...no client from 7 to 10pm...if my friends and I dun go there to drink beer...virtually they are no clients...the pub is in a good locaition opposite an electronic shop...

Note - the above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...&&

thanks for the tip. went around pubs and cafes. some small, some large ones. crowd is pretty sporadic. quite difficult to predict. Was just exploring.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Let me do a bit of math for u... anyway it is your money, u decide how u want to spend it.

Assume u can sell 100 cups of coffee a day with each cup 12,000 VND. Assume deducting overhead, rental, utilities, your profit is 6000 VND per cup. U open 30 days a month. Your profit will be 100 X 6000 X 30 = SGD 1125. Your ROI will be 1.5 yrs n the mentioned figures are very very very optimistic from me.
Yes, its about 12-18 months to recover the capital. Plan to include food in the menu too so that will increase the margin a little.

plan is to set up, get a decent crowd and sell off.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the tip. went around pubs and cafes. some small, some large ones. crowd is pretty sporadic. quite difficult to predict. Was just exploring.
if you been to air-con cafes then you must have been inside Cafe Green...one of the larger ones...the business also not too good even though there are clients but not fantastic...night time more because the DJ spin...young crowd but only spend 1 coffee around 15k...

the other one I like to sit around is at cafe below Coopmart, the coffee cost 21k...draws a certain crowd...once I was there sat 3 hours...hardly 10 tables occupied...

know another cafe non air-con right opposite the Ben Tau along Hai Ba Trung...this shop belongs to an old couple...only son and daughter in-law stay with couple...outside 3 tables selling coffee...think they cannot sell 100 cups a day...

night time the daughter in-law sell smoothies...draw younger crowd...

further down one beer stall selling food draws a regular ang mo crowd and tourists...shop also belong to the house owner...&&

Time to visit Can Tho again...maybe on the way back from Nui Cam...^^

Old 29-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Asking on behalf of a friend, what are the requirement for getting marry with vb in sg. The documents required are what we would like to know abt more. No translator needed, vb studied in internatioal Japanese school with a degree.

Last edited by senters89; 29-05-2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Done
Old 29-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Hi bro,

Asking on behalf of a friend, what are the requirement for getting marry with vb in sg. The documents required are what we would like to know abt more. No translator needed, vb studied in internatioal Japanese school with a degree.
Assume both are singles and she is not working in SG. File your marriage with ROM and find a Solemnizer. On the appointment day, both go and take vows, sign some documents and collect all necessary from the official. She must understand English else will need a translator. On Solemnization day, 2 witnesses, signed on the marriage cert and u are husband n wife. Easy as ABC.
Old 29-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What's the investment cost ? How do you arrive at 1.5 years ROI .
Old 29-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
What's the investment cost ? How do you arrive at 1.5 years ROI .
Read back a few postings before.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Assume both are singles and she is not working in SG. File your marriage with ROM and find a Solemnizer. On the appointment day, both go and take vows, sign some documents and collect all necessary from the official. She must understand English else will need a translator. On Solemnization day, 2 witnesses, signed on the marriage cert and u are husband n wife. Easy as ABC.
What abt the documents she need to bring from vn, birth cert? Education cert? Need documents to proof single for her?
Old 30-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
What abt the documents she need to bring from vn, birth cert? Education cert? Need documents to proof single for her?
See this which I search here

https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=23588
https://sammyboy.online/showth...om#post9903859
https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=13575

Can pm bro KangTuo, shysaint and damong777 if you want to know more...no guarantee they reply...

Old 30-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...ime=1464565989

Just to show an example how much this husband send home every month s$700.00 per month before he died...

"With his $1,000 a month salary as a dishwasher, Mr Phan Duc Thang, 32, would remit s$700 to his wife for the upkeep of his family, which included two young sons, seven siblings and an elderly mother."

Old 30-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Do not pin too much hope. Cuba and Africa is first choice for us company
Bro; Cuba is one of the Embargoes Countries which US is not able to do business wtih. I wonder where you get such information.

Quote:
Kong si mi, si beh chim... si mi "lend money to my Vietnamese wife" and then "I am not married to a Vietnamese wife"...so are u married or not?

Lend money to anyone on this earth, there are 50:50 chance of return or not return. I passed USD 1k to 1 of my gers but till today only return me with sex
Good ma. At least she return. I did buy Vb Air Tickets and they return to me by sex too. Tkt only cost less than $200 and they rtn for overnight sex. Still worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Don't try to deceive yourself that there's a chance for bx to return the money to you . Their culture is only TAKE, NO RETURN. The next thing is, why will you want her to 'borrow' from you in the first place if she's really your wife? Even when both are working, if either one party doesn't have enough $$$, just give if able to. If very calculative in a marriage, the marriage will not last long.
Bro Singviet; I very Calculative with my BX.If their family member wanna to borrow and without return; I won't lend a single cents. I told her before and this is my stand. I will cut my BX allowance if she insist of borrowing the $.

Quote:
http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...ime=1464565989

"With his $1,000 a month salary as a dishwasher, Mr Phan Duc Thang, 32, would remit s$700 to his wife for the upkeep of his family, which included two young sons, seven siblings and an elderly mother."
So Sad; wonder how he survive in Singapore with $300 per month. If accommodation and food is being provided; I think he could survive. No insurance payout to his immediate family???

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1