The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Satisfying My Curiosity

I've created a survey to make it easier for response though I think I'm limited to only 100 response, I'll create another one once this is full.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/721BAH28
Old 01-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I'm very sure that 90% of Singapore wives cannot take it if their husband fucks another girl. If the wife don't consent, imo it's considered cheating.

Those who aren't married yet, do remember: marriage means signing the agreement that says: "this is the last pussy that I'll fuck and play this life"
Old 01-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
I'm very sure that 90% of Singapore wives cannot take it if their husband fucks another girl. If the wife don't consent, imo it's considered cheating.

Those who aren't married yet, do remember: marriage means signing the agreement that says: "this is the last pussy that I'll fuck and play this life"
yes the evidence for this statistics is pretty strong judging from what I read in the 'matters of the heart' thread.

But then again I still wanna know if there is any outliers, I still wanna hear from them even if it's only 1% or less.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
I've created a survey to make it easier for response though I think I'm limited to only 100 response, I'll create another one once this is full.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/721BAH28
Results of survey?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
Results of survey?
only 5 responses so far, gotta give it some more time I guess
Old 02-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Current there're only 9 responses but I'm surprise to see a 50/50 split on the topic so early in the survey. No sisters participated yet. Majority respondents are millennials. I'll update again once I got around 25 responses.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cheating is not yet sentenced till being caught. And after being caught, it is up to the other party's judgement in relation of the circumstances. So my pov is not cheating. Cheating, stealing, jogging are merely words til someone uses them as a verb
Old 11-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

Hi all,
The survey have been up for slightly more than a week now but it hasn't gain much traction beyond 10 responses. But I'll give you all a preliminary result for the moment.

At 11 responses, the result is leaning towards no which is quite a surprise to me.

Majority of the respondents falls in the millennials age group.

Didn't receive much love from sisters here.

There a rather healthy spread in terms of religion, though I would like to see some responses from our Muslim friends here, if any.

Having only 11 responses isn't a really good data but with a majority of respondents being millennials, male and leaning towards free-thinkers, I believe there is a small trend here.
There's a couple of comments from the respondents but I'll show them at a later time.
Anyway, hope that there will be more responses for a better data. Thank you.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
I'm 26. Male, for your collation, firstly yes, it's cheating.
There is no excuse but there is an understanding behind it.

Let me put this in terms of food.

Marriage sex, sex with your wife, is called home cooked food.
Home cooked food is wholesome, you are used to it, it's exactly your style and you will never get sick of it, it's comfort food, food that fills you up.

But, everyone can't just eat home cooked food every day for the rest of their life, they get bored of it, it still does its job, but then cravings kick in.

You start to crave for outside food, you wanna go eat out.

There is fast food(Geylang). Unhealthy in large amounts, but cheap and fast.

There is Thai mango salad
There is Korean BBQ
There is Indo Ayam Penyet
There is Chinese Dim Sum
There is Filipino Adobo
There is Japanese Sashimi
Even for the more adventurous there are western cuisines if one chooses to look.

If you just want a snack, there are loads of road side stores that offer less than a full meal but just something to keep your cravings down.(Spas, MPs)

So when you are sick of home cooked food, you go out to eat.

There are risks of "indigestion" or "Food Poisoning" if the food isn't clean or if you don't go to a clean establishment to eat.
Some you might never even recover from or have to see doctor to cure.

But then when all your cravings are filled and you don't feel like eating anything in particular.

Home cooked food is still the best.

That is the mentality I think that we should look at when we look at this issue.
I love this analogy! Simple and clear. Hahaha.

*On another note, I'll do the survey for you TS! LOL.*

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting data analytics Sis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1