The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Satisfying My Curiosity

Hello all brothers and sisters,

I've a series of questions, personal and moral that I'm curious about. I've asked some of my friends but the sample size feels a bit skewed so I decided to ask them here.
This is not for academic or commercial purposes, I promise. It is just to satisfy my curiosity, I'll release my findings. So here comes the 1st question:

Do you think paying for sex when you're married or in a relationship is considered cheating?

It'll be nice if you can provide your age or age range(20s, 30s or 40s) as well as you gender. If you would like to elaborate why please feel free to do so, I would every much like to hear your thoughts especially from a female's perspective.
Thank you and have a great day.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Satisfying My Curiosity

i explain to u how I explain to my gals Friend abt this...

Today u walk inside this shop,u buy this product go home and use... very short sweet and simple right?

And now I walk inside this Geylang legal cat50 house I saw this gal I like I buy her time for 25 mins... same thing I come out maybe I am happy cust or unhappy cust... did I love the gal just be cos u give me great service? Hell no of cos

Now ur turn to answer my ques in return to u

U are in a marriage or in a relationship... but u fall in love with ur colleague... no sex involved but u spend ur free time with her going for movies.. going for walk by the beach while u leave ur partner at home

Do u consider this cheating?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
i explain to u how I explain to my gals Friend abt this...

Today u walk inside this shop,u buy this product go home and use... very short sweet and simple right?

And now I walk inside this Geylang legal cat50 house I saw this gal I like I buy her time for 25 mins... same thing I come out maybe I am happy cust or unhappy cust... did I love the gal just be cos u give me great service? Hell no of cos

Now ur turn to answer my ques in return to u

U are in a marriage or in a relationship... but u fall in love with ur colleague... no sex involved but u spend ur free time with her going for movies.. going for walk by the beach while u leave ur partner at home

Do u consider this cheating?
Wow, that's fast. It's difficult for me to answer your question cause I'm not in a relationship and have never been in one so I really cannot imagine how it feels therefore I'm asking the forum.

So I guess you answer is no then. Thanks.
Old 28-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Cheating is different with every couple. A super insecure lady will consider her man to be cheating when he just looks at a girl. There are some couples who engage in threesomes but yet when the man or woman is alone with another partner, they quarrel about it.

So dun be curious about what other people are doin or feeling, i would like to believe you are just curious and looking for answers. Find out from your partner in the future what is cheating to them ba. Your partner's opinion should be what matters the most to you.
Old 28-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
aberdeen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just my 2 cents on this issue, which I think is a very different view from the others. Since you state so clearly it's about obtaining sexual service, the cheating part comes in because there's a risk of contracting some diseases which no frequent patron will deny as condoms are never 100% in preventing anything. So if your spouse trusts you to be safe and disease free and your actions may inadvertently bring in risk to the relationship, I can say that's where the cheating might occur. But I'm pretty sure a woman's pride is significantly less hurt when there's no emotional attachment to other women involved.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Agree with bro master007, every couple have different defination of cheating.
After being here for a few month and reading some of the thoughts of the brothers here, I have classified cheating into 2 catagory.

Mental cheating.
This involves you developing feelings towards the third party and most of the time involves sex. In simple term, adultary.

Physical cheating.
This is basically visiting FL,ONS,FB,FWB etc... No real feeling involves, just physical sex.

With regards to your question if its considered cheating with paid sex.
I would say yes.

Y?

Simply because she had warn me many time that if I try putting my dick in another pussy...... Someone gonna get hurt real bad.... Someone!

Likewise, I cannot imagine how I would react if I ever found out that my wife is cheating on me.

But than again, some couples are ok with their partners having sex outside as long as they go back at the end of the day.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 11
dooope is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdooope is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think whether or not we consider this as cheating is not the most important. Rather what the partner thinks matter most.

But i will think it is consider cheating when emotions and sex is involved.
It has been awhile since i last paid for sex. I am tempted many times but managed to get over it by just masturbating when partner is not around. But at times i feel like me continuing to have the thought of visiting a fl is as good as cheating.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Good thoughts TS!

Cheating or not, does it really matter? I guess as long as you dont bring the woman home and your wife at home is not neglected, i feel its ok.

You see, we guys need sex. If our wife cannot satisfy us, who can blame us if we go for paid sex? Our work is so hectic, go home still need to face a naggy wife. Of course we need to release. I dont consider that as cheating because at the end of the day, i still go back to my house and i am still paying every single thing for my family.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Synonym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooope View Post
Rather what the partner thinks matter most.
Very true actually
Old 29-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Adventuring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not feeling wrong if you found enough reasons to do so.

You can be in a r/s yet you can be rejected till death with excuses thicker than yellow pages. At least what I been through. So go fore and do what you need to maintain social order go home be good BF whatsoever
Old 29-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster (M)

I think that's a bit of a misunderstanding and confusion regarding the purpose and intend of this thread. I did not create this thread to seek advice on the topic as I would post this in matters of the heart if there was my intend. My aim is to see the collation of the concept of paid sex with age and gender. I initially wanted to include religion and race as I feel that plays a huge role in which camp the subject would lean but I decided against it as I think it would reveal too much and make people uncomfortable. Gender is rather straight forward while age gives me the culture and media influence information of the generation during their child, teen and adult life thereby influencing their choice and mentality.
Again I apologize for any confusion, the purpose of this thread is for pure empirical data. If brothers and sisters here thinks that the topic is too uncomfortable I would gladly stop this thread. Thank you.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post

I've a series of questions, personal and moral that I'm curious about. I've asked some of my friends but the sample size feels a bit skewed so I decided to ask them here.
This is not for academic or commercial purposes, I promise. It is just to satisfy my curiosity, I'll release my findings. So here comes the 1st question:

Do you think paying for sex when you're married or in a relationship is considered cheating?

It'll be nice if you can provide your age or age range(20s, 30s or 40s) as well as you gender. If you would like to elaborate why please feel free to do so, I would every much like to hear your thoughts especially from a female's perspective.

I am also curious too, if your mum bring back different man to the house everyday when your dad is away for work. Be it paid sex or leisure, Is this cheating?
Old 29-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post

It is cheating, plain and simple. No matter the justification(s).
Old 29-09-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

I'm 26. Male, for your collation, firstly yes, it's cheating.
There is no excuse but there is an understanding behind it.

Let me put this in terms of food.

Marriage sex, sex with your wife, is called home cooked food.
Home cooked food is wholesome, you are used to it, it's exactly your style and you will never get sick of it, it's comfort food, food that fills you up.

But, everyone can't just eat home cooked food every day for the rest of their life, they get bored of it, it still does its job, but then cravings kick in.

You start to crave for outside food, you wanna go eat out.

There is fast food(Geylang). Unhealthy in large amounts, but cheap and fast.

There is Thai mango salad
There is Korean BBQ
There is Indo Ayam Penyet
There is Chinese Dim Sum
There is Filipino Adobo
There is Japanese Sashimi
Even for the more adventurous there are western cuisines if one chooses to look.

If you just want a snack, there are loads of road side stores that offer less than a full meal but just something to keep your cravings down.(Spas, MPs)

So when you are sick of home cooked food, you go out to eat.

There are risks of "indigestion" or "Food Poisoning" if the food isn't clean or if you don't go to a clean establishment to eat.
Some you might never even recover from or have to see doctor to cure.

But then when all your cravings are filled and you don't feel like eating anything in particular.

Home cooked food is still the best.

That is the mentality I think that we should look at when we look at this issue.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 29-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
winsun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Very true actually