The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nickric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How long did you not have sex with your wife or gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
the number of cases of unreasonable behaviour are rising for both genders..
i have a friend (gal) who was in very bad term with her husband, her husband is having an affair and she has been thinking of divorce because she cannot stand unfaithful husband. There was one day when she want to go out of the house her husband try to stop her from going out by grabbing her hand which left a few blue black marks on her hand. She made a police report and the police took a few photos of her blue black marks. One day she cannot stand anymore, she file a divorce as unreasonable behaviour by her husband with the evidence of her blue black marks. Ultimately this became an almost immediate divorce and she change her status to divorcee within months.
Old 24-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Huh, A women's point of view is 300, man say 100.

I say if u put a bean into a jug every time u make love in the first year. Thereafter take out a bean every time u make love in year number 2......

U will not be able to empty that jug of balance bean for the rest of your sex love.

Just simple math....

Anybody don't agree???

Cheers
The 1st year would require a huge jug. From the 2nd year, the beans would comfortably start growing into a forest.

What is strange however, is that I have a FB which has gone way past 200 times and still going on strong.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oxford is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys, i have had enough of my wife's addiction on MMOPG. Few days ago i confronted her again on she neglecting me and the family. The argumentation turns psyhical as she punches me but i did not fight back becos if i do i will be in trouble. The last straw was trigger when she say that she did not ask me to marry her in the 1st place.... that's it, although our marriage was a consenting ones and happy one before her addiction to MMOPG. Base on that remark i knew that she is already hopeless. Wat's worse, she threw a cup at my head missing only by inches and the cup crash the wall behind my back and send debri flying in all direction.

I send her packing after that. She gone to my inlaw and after much pressure from my inlaw and my parent, i was ask to fetch her back, at my inlaw place i apologize even though i'm not at wrong and she behave as if i did something wrong and even threathen not to come back. In a moment of anger i tell her to go away for good as i dun need a wife who do nothing at home but playing MMOPG while i slog so hard at work.

Although i feel guilty even though i'm not the one who had a serious problem but i had to decide becos this is not the 1st time and her addiction is really a problem. Although i feel sad but i had to do wat a man had to do. be hard on her till she realize her mistake then i'll welcome her back. If not, then just too bad. I had double padlock my house door becos i knew she will come back while i'm at work to raid my house of all high tech toys and gift i bought for her.

It's so sad how a happy family can be shattered by the addiction of MMOPG game. by the way, the game is MAPLE STROY a freaking Korean game. Last i heard, there had been a few casese of broken family in Spore due to this game addiction. Stupid ppl... get a life!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oxford is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys, i have had enough of my wife's addiction on MMOPG. Few days ago i confronted her again on she neglecting me and the family. The argumentation turns psyhical as she punches me but i did not fight back becos if i do i will be in trouble. The last straw was trigger when she say that she did not ask me to marry her in the 1st place.... that's it, although our marriage was a consenting ones and happy one before her addiction to MMOPG. Base on that remark i knew that she is already hopeless. Wat's worse, she threw a cup at my head missing only by inches and the cup crash the wall behind my back and send debri flying in all direction.

I send her packing after that. She gone to my inlaw and after much pressure from my inlaw and my parent, i was ask to fetch her back, at my inlaw place i apologize even though i'm not at wrong and she behave as if i did something wrong and even threathen not to come back. In a moment of anger i tell her to go away for good as i dun need a wife who do nothing at home but playing MMOPG while i slog so hard at work.

Although i feel guilty even though i'm not the one who had a serious problem but i had to decide becos this is not the 1st time and her addiction is really a problem. Although i feel sad but i had to do wat a man had to do. be hard on her till she realize her mistake then i'll welcome her back. If not, then just too bad. I had double padlock my house door becos i knew she will come back while i'm at work to raid my house of all high tech toys and gift i bought for her.

It's so sad how a happy family can be shattered by the addiction of MMOPG game. by the way, the game is MAPLE STROY a freaking Korean game. Last i heard, there had been a few casese of broken family in Spore due to this game addiction. Stupid ppl... get a life!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford View Post

Bro ..

urs is the worst game addiction experience I heard so far...

However, I think the games r not to blame, I have frens tat knw their galfrens from MMORPG like Maple Story n Gunbound n etc ... n they r very happie together ...

It depends more on the individuals I believe ... I think ur wife (I m assuming both of u haven file for divorce yet) has some serious psychological probs ... Muz get professional help from counsellors or psychologists ...

I totally support u in the actions you've taken so far ... it hurts but its definitely the way to go ... anyway, for ppl wif addiction probs, it is also a known fact that these ppl hav some psychological probs ... as in if they r prone to other addictions as well (e.g. mahjong, gambling, TV, etc etc) .. its juz they dunnoe when to stop or limit it tat caused addiction ...

Wish you the best ... hopefully your wife will come to her senses ...
Old 19-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm tempted to suggest Cosplay to lure her back... yah... I know it's stupid but maybe worth a try.
Old 19-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, i have had enough of my wife's addiction on MMOPG.
Omg! Bro your wife got a real serious addiction to the game...
Old 19-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
da dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's not exactly the worst addiction. if she got addicted to gambling or some gigolo, your money will disappear damn fast...
what about addiction to message boards? hahahhahah.
Old 21-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Teachme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering about the brothers or sisters here if things have improved since u last complain abt very little sex at home? Any brother or sister who eat outside? I for one, a bit of improvement at home recently....I bought lingeria and the effect is much better....how abt the rest of you?
Old 21-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

if the wife is already well past her 40s than i think she will not hungry for sex, maybe is bcos she need to focus more of her time on the children or maybe her sex desire is not that high and slowly it will fade off.
As for young couple I dont see any problem bcos most of them are very activte type when come to sex education

千算万算,人心难算
Old 22-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

if the wife is already well past her 40s than i think she will not hungry for sex, maybe is bcos she need to focus more of her time on the children or maybe her sex desire is not that high and slowly it will fade off.
As for young couple I dont see any problem bcos most of them are very activte type when come to sex education

a 40+ lady is more hungry for sex than a younger girl, and also more active than the young cpl, but , the husband alway refuse to have sex with them , why ? because they prefer younger girl.
Boy, when u live up to 40+ , u will understand.
Old 25-12-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My wife's only early 30s but her sex drive had dropped 2 a all time low
Old 27-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klzombie View Post
sigh...
I have since learnt my lesson, never never get a pretty gf/ wife (i am about to get married with her this year... sigh..). Get one who understand you, love you more, and accomodating. No need to get one with high intelligence too, no use!

Totally agree wif u. Wan a wife, get the one u can get along with. Not a pretty one who tortures u all the time man...... and u be their slave.
Old 27-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam View Post
Wan a wife, get the one u can get along with. Not a pretty one who tortures u all the time man......
Quite right. Same frequency speaks a thousand words...
Old 27-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eforbidden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: How long did you not have sex with your wife or gf?

My wife and I are newly wed for less than a year. But due to her increased workload, she dun even have the mood to make love with me!!!! Being the caring one, I didn't push her for it, but inside my mind, I'm going crazy!!!!! Sigh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1