The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Thanks bros. So after showering was lying down trying to recover. This slut wont stop touching my cock and licking my nips wahahahaha. Keep telling her let old uncle rest abit she say cannot hahahaha want my cock. So she just starting sucking and licking my cock alrernating it with AR she loves to push her tongue deep deep.....lay her down and gave her a good lick when she was good and wet kneeled in front of her and told her to lubricate my cock. Once wet w saliva i just entered her tight pussy and started pumping. Got tired and told her to ride me she rode like a chanp all the while playing w her clit.....reverse cowgal then stopped her and ask her lie edge of the bed opened her legs wide and ained my cock at her asshole and slowly entered.... really love seeing my cock disapear in gals anus....fucked her anally missionary for quite abit before bith going to the bed and anal sideways after getting tired hahaha so bent her over and entered her ass doggy style! Pumped her hard and she was begfing for me to cum in her ass but in the end pulled out and sprayed my cum on her back hehehehe. Washed up and sent her hone after. This one’s a keeper! Meeting her at her place when her boss overseas at her place!
Old 24-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Azuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, support!!
Old 26-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bros!!!! Wah fucking shag did J when she came she need to rush of to her bf so had another round with my new maid at her employers place fucked another hour went home shagged next day did with gf 😂😂🤣🤣 fucking old already.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Any good suggestions for “supplements”?
Old 26-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Otw to meet my new toy hehehe her owner in europe so have the house to ourselves...This gal is a sex machine like the energizer bunny!!!

Last edited by axlrose; 26-08-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 26-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Otw to meet my new toy hehehe her owner nin europe so have the house to ourselves...This galnis a sex machine like the energizer bunny!!!
wa bro so shiok can gangbang tgth ma

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Hahahahahaha will ask her but i doubt she’ll agree 😂😂
Old 26-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

At living room sofa!
Old 02-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Bbbj throat fuck and deep AR....
Old 02-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics bro, support for more!!
Old 02-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Thanks bro!!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Slow n busy week......
Old 05-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Bbbj throat fuck and deep AR....
Ass rim the best!!!
Old 05-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Yeah man shiok esp when they tongue fuck ur hole.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Think need vitamins already met w J and 2nd round abit tired.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1