The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Big "yeah" for you?
Strange, I can't view the video you attached. Only one big blank space in your post. I'm logging on on Puffin.
Old 22-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

i wish ML would at least reply say my record not in database or slot full instead of not replying. at least i know why and not keep trying to arrange every time i got free time...
Old 22-10-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
I am wondering if any of u bros who have tried this ML I recommended previously, still in contact with her?
To all Bro asking me to share contact of this ML, I am actually looking for this ML instead. Cos she went back to China last yr but never came back liao. Her last known WeChat account was actually the Spa's so some other ML took over. So was wondering if any of the bros whom tried her who might have her own WeChat account. So am trying my luck lor....
Old 22-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Don't think the vid has filters nor editing done, so there you go.

You should be able to recognise who she's there.
@Franco - is Coco the lady in blue - the one that appeared in the first few seconds. She seems tall and can speak english well
Old 22-10-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Wanna check with bros here how's Coco looks?

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Did a bit of search and seems like there are polarizing opinions on whether she looks pretty. Does she look close to her pics?
Hard for me to get pass to go out so I wanna be sure I book a Gd ml when I get chance to go for a massage 😅
I prefer looks and sensual. Massage not good I ok.
She is good la, at least for sensual but cmi for massage. Huge headlight and service oriented.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Havent written FR for a long time, I think this is a rare good svc in the current mkt.

https://sglonelyguys.online/victia-massage/

offers drink at start

Looks: close to pics
Massage: decent, also offers head massage after deed (bonus marks)
sensual: patient, FN, non vanilla
attitude: can chat a bit, optimistic
others: she tries to maximise time and not chase you out

overall a good non-vanilla alternative.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, what does it mean if a vanilla allows to zhut when nearly all FR says out of bounds. Sorry am a total newbie to the massage scene, think one hand finger can count all the ML i have tried, tried 1 that looks like yona think in 2017 but service I cannot accept, then only recent months started to patronise ML. Was a GL chiongster all along.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Anyone tried her before?

http://beautycastle.org/xing-xing-massage-hj/

Photos look really good and thinking of trying her. Any fr will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Old 23-10-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Havent written FR for a long time, I think this is a rare good svc in the current mkt.

https://sglonelyguys.online/victia-massage/

offers drink at start

Looks: close to pics
Massage: decent, also offers head massage after deed (bonus marks)
sensual: patient, FN, non vanilla
attitude: can chat a bit, optimistic
others: she tries to maximise time and not chase you out

overall a good non-vanilla alternative.
Thanks for the FR bro. How's her body? She covers tummy in all her pictures that's why I didn't consider her. Lol.

Think she was FL before too. But good price. Waiting to hear from you. Cheers!

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 23-10-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Hi guys, what does it mean if a vanilla allows to zhut when nearly all FR says out of bounds. Sorry am a total newbie to the massage scene, think one hand finger can count all the ML i have tried, tried 1 that looks like yona think in 2017 but service I cannot accept, then only recent months started to patronise ML. Was a GL chiongster all along.
What makes you think the others had not zhut like you? The smart keeps quiet when they get special treatment.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
i wish ML would at least reply say my record not in database or slot full instead of not replying. at least i know why and not keep trying to arrange every time i got free time...
ya lor, some replied me 30mins later after i received confirmation from another ML. Praying hard that she will not blacklist my number if i replied truthfully that i already confirmed with another ML due to her late reply.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post

It means FR no need to describe items not listed in the ML services because no one can verify true or fake and it creates unnecessary drama in this thread. Whatever you get extra just enjoy it but as other people has said, ML giveaway extras like nobody's business. No one is more special than the other, all purely a matter of luck, timing, chemistry, $$ and so many more variables.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
ya lor, some replied me 30mins later after i received confirmation from another ML. Praying hard that she will not blacklist my number if i replied truthfully that i already confirmed with another ML due to her late reply.
Won't la, you didn't commit and didn't fly her aeroplane why would she blacklist you. This kind is common. Some ML don't even blacklist if kens aeroplane, not that i am suggesting you test la
Old 23-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo, no need to be so paranoid la. And don't have to make up some cock and bull story. Just be polite. Just text "不好意思, 我现在不行了。 明天见好吗? (Smiley face). ". When I text that, their responses are usually "没关系, 有空才约 (kissey face)". Or "好的宝贝,期待 (happy face)".

How they respond is also a good gauge of their attitude and temperament. A polite and happy reply could mean good service and gfe when I eventually visit them.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not fly aeroplane since you didn't confirmed. Usually for the confirmed one I will reply "确定时间,等会见" and the ones that I am not taking up, just give a quick reply "不好意思,有别的安排了" Doesn't get you a black list but if you keep rejecting the same ML then chances of she replying you will be lower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1