The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Wonder any bro have the same experience with me. 1st time i met tis girl(she vanilla listed @ 120)gave her 120.2nd time,i had no small note thus 150 to her. When i gave her the money,she didnt say anything (no saying that she will return channge or anything). That day, i was preoccupied with some work stuff so my mind not in session. I saw she put in alot effort to make me me cum so i was thinking the extra 30 to tip her loh. No word of thanks or anything but i just let it passed. Recently i go back to her again,3rd time,i was determined to test her. Again, give her 150 and once again,she just took it,no mentioning thanks or even pretending that she had no change to give me. This time i did say to her i need the change to take a cab. Wow, her face immediately turn black,saying all bros gave her 150,same even more. even thick face until say i first customer to give her 120. On hearing that, i pretend to smile and say next time will give 150. But for me, she will be struck off my list of girls to rotate. I hope all bros will not spoil the market and do not give in to pressure to give more. The girls now r treating us bros as fools. Come on, she listed 120,1 shot and vanilla and still expect 150.This is simply too much!
Many MLs play the "I don't have change" trick, be it silently or verbally. It's not something new. Tbh I feel its quite wtf as they should honour the price they listed - anything more is a tip/bonus that is up to us bros to decide if the service was worth the extra money.

I previously visited a shop based ML with 3 blue notes. Asked for change and nope she said she did not have change. That was utterly ridiculous...like eh you operate in the shop leh hello no change?! But it's obvious she wants to take me for a ride (not in a good way). Lucky I dug out small change and a whole bunch of coins to pay exact amount. I can see her face turn black as charcoal sia. Attitude totally change. Never going back ever again.
Old 19-05-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

Took a long break up the mountain and came back to the game recently. Timing not right, few days later cb 2... Anyway just to share my experience, disclaimer: these are base on my own experience!

Visited Abby,Amber,Aini and Li Rou few days before cb 2 and here are the ratings:

Looks:
Abby 8/10 (don't look like liu Yi Fei to me
, but still pretty)

Amber/Aini 7/10 (Same rating but different feel, amber is OL feel, anni is poly student feel

Li Rou 6/10 (Erm personally for me, she's not my type, pic posted is very well taken, can discount at least 30-40%)

for comparison, i rated RTC ladies An Xin, Og angel , Cici(planning to return) 8/10.

Experience :
Abby 8/10
She can be just like Fiona , very comfortable to be with, just like a friend. And good news is she don't age discriminate. very Vernilla, remove top with pants on. roam top and outside of the pants.Yup and confirm shes from taiwan.

Li Rou 8/10
The only downside is really just the looks, not my type. But she is definitely hardworking. Bros looking for sensual , shes your top choice. Does Bbbj,BF,Teasing, you name it , she does it. very willing to please.

Aini 8/10
Semi Vernilla, shower and dry for you, very chatty , ask a lot of non intrusive questions. Can be FN during massage and sensual.

Amber 6/10
the average service that you can get from most ml. Vernilla too. Rated 6/10 because I was out within 35 mins. Seems that she's tired, we didn't talk much and can tell she hinting that the session is over. So I left after wash up. Maybe because we have no chemistry? YMMV.

For Aini, Got security and safe entry. a bit of walking. need to follow instructions carefully.
For Amber, told me that she's changing location , her last location got security beside the lift, good thing is he doesn't really care.

But all things said, no issue getting to their place.

Overall , i had the best experience with Abby , and mainly due to 2 factors, her looks and her frank and direct personality. the only downside is the price.

Hope my MR helps ^^
chiong safe , peace out!
Old 19-05-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
Took a long break up the mountain and came back to the game recently. Timing not right, few days later cb 2... Anyway just to share my experience, disclaimer: these are base on my own experience!

Visited Abby,Amber,Aini and Li Rou few days before cb 2 and here are the ratings:

Looks:
, but still pretty)

Amber/Aini 7/10 (Same rating but different feel, amber is OL feel, anni is poly student feel

Li Rou 6/10 (Erm personally for me, she's not my type, pic posted is very well taken, can discount at least 30-40%)

for comparison, i rated RTC ladies An Xin, Og angel , Cici(planning to return) 8/10.

Experience :
Abby 8/10
She can be just like Fiona , very comfortable to be with, just like a friend. And good news is she don't age discriminate. very Vernilla, remove top with pants on. roam top and outside of the pants.Yup and confirm shes from taiwan.

Li Rou 8/10
The only downside is really just the looks, not my type. But she is definitely hardworking. Bros looking for sensual , shes your top choice. Does Bbbj,BF,Teasing, you name it , she does it. very willing to please.

Aini 8/10
Semi Vernilla, shower and dry for you, very chatty , ask a lot of non intrusive questions. Can be FN during massage and sensual.

Amber 6/10
the average service that you can get from most ml. Vernilla too. Rated 6/10 because I was out within 35 mins. Seems that she's tired, we didn't talk much and can tell she hinting that the session is over. So I left after wash up. Maybe because we have no chemistry? YMMV.

For Aini, Got security and safe entry. a bit of walking. need to follow instructions carefully.
For Amber, told me that she's changing location , her last location got security beside the lift, good thing is he doesn't really care.

Overall , i had the best experience with Abby , and mainly due to 2 factors, her looks and her frank and direct personality. the only downside is the price.

Hope my MR helps ^^
chiong safe , peace out!
A good summary of FRs, I met Abby and Amber, they have different pull factors......I am more biased towards Taiwan XMM...., due to their scarcity
Old 19-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post

Looks:
, but still pretty)

Experience :
Abby 8/10

Li Rou 8/10

Aini 8/10

Amber 6/10

Hope my MR helps ^^
chiong safe , peace out!
thx for detailed MRs brah
Old 19-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
cress is a Helpful and Caring Samstercress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very long never find home based ML so kkb itchy go try, FR IS FROM BEFORE HEIGHTENED ALERT KICK IN.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/an-qi-massage/

The face scared me a bit when she opened the door, face not very smooth and got some potholes, heng got make up cover.

Looks: it's her in the photo, just the face not so smooth 4/10
Massage: got skill, got massage bed 7/10
Sensual: auto strip to underwear when start hj, take off bra let me suck nips at my req.Thicc af booty and busty (not slim but not fat) 8/10

Can see she quite green when performing hj, ask about foreskin and how to make guys feel better during climax, very sensitive clits.
Overall is a good experience for that price range.
RTM: yes

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ai-zi-massage/

Was near that area after pangkang so decided to try my luck. Wa! She available! Fast hand fast leg go confirm appointment.
Went up the stairs to the reception, saw the lady herself to bring me to the room, looks like her alright, but make up a bit thick. Can see the powder a bit uneven at some areas on her face.
Should be a china who worked or stayed in jap, or the other way around. Legit can speak jap and got the accent when speaking in her broken chinese.
Collected money upfront* tell me can upsize the package

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 0
Sensual: 3/10

Fastfood service, in out 40 min. Ad on sgl is wrong. Strip top = pay, 2 hj = pay. Boobs is at most b, not c as stated in the ad. An FL masquerading as ML to lure in customers.
Even her jap accent wear off when asking me to upgrade.
RTM: NO
Old 19-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Summer is back
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-summer/
Old 19-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

always bring exact $$$

if cost 120

go atm withdraw 100 then $40. 20 for lunch and/or tips. dont need show big stack of cash when paying

cum already, any wow to ML doesnt matter at the end. pay and scram

kiang then put whole stack on table before that.

but got $ doesnt mean dumbly generous. give own comfort level just dont kp when feel shortchanged.
Old 19-05-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
She has her supporters, I'm not one of them. Sure, boobs Au Naturel and huge but face not my cup of tea. Suit those who like their ML with character, those who prefer GFE best manage expectations. But what a time to come back, probably cursing her luck. Happy for her fans though.
Old 19-05-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Is this The Summer that is see no touch policy?
See nips no lick, see pussy no touch?

I did a search and too many results for different summers it seems.
Old 19-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post

Not this one bro. That one pretty. This one quite comprehensive.
Old 19-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post

This is the Summer from the Changzhou gang; buddies with Ning Xia, An An et al.

That statement is self-explanatory.
Old 19-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not this one bro. That one pretty. This one quite comprehensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is the Summer from the Changzhou gang; buddies with Ning Xia, An An et al.

That statement is self-explanatory.
Thanks to bro Franco and John for replies.
She has bigger cups too, which is rare.
Old 19-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
PS gaogao until look like Jade Rasif, I wouldn't expect too much irl bro
Haha any bro commando before I wonder.. sian i don’t feel rich if not I go commando.

Recently I tried Cai Er,
Looks: quite similar to pic
Body : petite with large boobs - can’t tell real or fake

Massage : was not bad but I cut short cuz I wanted to do something else.

I visited Mila before she listed here too. She looked 100% like photos.
Old 19-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cbr1000rr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting on this forum for https://sglonelyguy-2.com/baby-massage/

She looks prettier than her photos online, her age is also legit. Truly like your ex poly classmate lol. Her massage is not pro kind but okay la got effort. Where she really shines is the gfe she provides. The ice was broken damn easily, she is very chatty & sensual was wild. Can tell she is quite down to earth, do support her!
Old 19-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
Many MLs play the "I don't have change" trick, be it silently or verbally. It's not something new. Tbh I feel its quite wtf as they should honour the price they listed - anything more is a tip/bonus that is up to us bros to decide if the service was worth the extra money.

I previously visited a shop based ML with 3 blue notes. Asked for change and nope she said she did not have change. That was utterly ridiculous...like eh you operate in the shop leh hello no change?! But it's obvious she wants to take me for a ride (not in a good way). Lucky I dug out small change and a whole bunch of coins to pay exact amount. I can see her face turn black as charcoal sia. Attitude totally change. Never going back ever again.
I prefer to look as paying it forward bah. If the service is good and u enjoy. U wanna give more u give more. If the service was just average and I have no intentions of going back ever again or within the next month I will not give.

Ultimately giving a tip is just trying to differentiate yourself by leaving a good impression. Yes extra 30 dollars is nothing compared to their profits (they don't earn as much as alot of bros here claim) But remember that technically you are fighting against the other bros, not her. And there are more factors other money that counts when discussing on first impressions. If you look like Andy lau, u don't give tip, the next time u go she still rmb all your details. You like like zhun ba jie, u give 100 dollars tip, she might not even rmb you. The girls themselves have different taste also lah. All these comes with experience I guess, being able to scout out what kind of ML she is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1