The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Take the mask and wear after she go off
No wonder so many unlinked cases. The mask you wear... you take from Bukit Merah is it?
Old 24-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 11
mcalister is one of the Best!mcalister is one of the Best!mcalister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Did similarly in NIE toilet.

One night feeling horny while studying, went inside the ladies with my gf.
Was pumping raw happily till a group of girls came inside toilet chatting happily about homework and tutorials.

She bit her tongue to be as quietly as possible while I was egging her to moan aloud with ever furious pumps.

Ended up I came inside her, and she gripped my hair tightly while her eyes rolled white and made a O shaped mouth.

Still no moans though, had to give it to her for endurance.

Cleaned up with tissue and sneaked out after everyone left the ladies

Those were happy memories.
is your gf a student teacher or you from NTU? Just go to NIE there to fuk?
Old 25-06-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
databridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Saw chiobu eating At food court and leave the mask there change out after eating

Anyone do it ?
This is not perverted but plain stupidity
Old 25-06-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Xgenre;20705013]No wonder so many unlinked cases. The mask you wear... you take from Bukit Merah is itSo funny,

Hahaha!!! So funny, Brother!!!
Old 25-06-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone wanna exchange OL sniffing , shoes and heels stories picture of neighbour shoes or colleague or gf or friends

Wanna share ? PM me we can talk
Old 25-06-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw chiobu eating At food court and leave the mask there change out after eating

Anyone do it ?
No but i understand this behaviour. Just like her panty

Its just like you are smelling and kissing this chio bu lips.

Can smell her lip stick, breathe through the same mask.

The more intimate, the better
Old 27-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Had a crush on a jc classmate when I was younger. He played clarinet in band. I'm not from the same cca but during break time he left his bag in class, and I stole his clarinet, went to the toilet and masturbated with it, mouthpiece side first 😅 slot it back into his bag after I was done and he didn't suspect a thing
Old 28-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
siver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Had a crush on a jc classmate when I was younger. He played clarinet in band. I'm not from the same cca but during break time he left his bag in class, and I stole his clarinet, went to the toilet and masturbated with it, mouthpiece side first 😅 slot it back into his bag after I was done and he didn't suspect a thing
Didn't he think why his mouthpiece taste so delicious?
Old 28-06-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siver View Post
Didn't he think why his mouthpiece taste so delicious?
Good question for the babe racheltan to answer.....she's such a notti gal to take her classmate's clarinet to the toilet to mast w/o his knowledge .... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-06-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
No wonder so many unlinked cases. The mask you wear... you take from Bukit Merah is it?
I love your reply!
Old 28-06-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah clarinet seems a little uncomfortable leh. The experience will be more pleasant if he played flute
Old 28-06-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Wah clarinet seems a little uncomfortable leh. The experience will be more pleasant if he played flute
People have crush. To each her own.
What do you know?

Last edited by piichai; 28-06-2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old 28-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next practice he probably had a very very outstanding performance.
Old 28-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Every time you see him blow his clarinet, he is like licking your pussy.
Old 29-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lucky guy, many will be envious.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1