The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MythicalGreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Intense Chocolate
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-qing-massage/
Location wise leaves much to be desired. Service is top notch. AR lovers rejoice for her tongue is simply magical. Her BBBJ also super power. Can just keep going and a lot of tricks with 360 BBBJ somemore. Each time I go, somehow there's a new trick lol. So guys who like heavy flavor can give her a try

Magnum Chocolate
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xing-zi-massage/
Recently move to a new place. New place would be familiar for quite a number of bros haha. Went there for the BBBJ, slow and sensual with her looking up at you. And she really knows how to use her finger to arouse you as she playfully trails her fingers up and down your back and across your body. Ohhhh I still can remember the sensation and how I have to grip the bedsheet lol

Vanilla with Strawberry
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Vanilla service yet Sweet. Sweet not in terms of sensual service but more in terms of GFE and how her body proportion accentuates her long legs. A modest A cup with legs to kill for. High GFE and she's one of the rare few vanilla who could jerk me off. I don't cum easily when it comes to HJ so when she can pull it off, I note her down as a keeper in my book. Or maybe I just have a fetish for her long legs lol

Plain Vanilla?
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/shanshan-massage/
Pretty face with perhaps one of the best pair of boobs now. Good GFE and well her boobs are simply soft and good. When I'm there, not really for the massage for more to play with her boobs haha. But I'm not really a boob person so just there for the occasional fix.

Vanilla with Chocolate Swirl
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/tu-tu-massage/
She deliver a good massage and even does back stepping on me. Sensual wise, she do deliver good service in terms of sensual. Able to speak french but wasn't able to zhut. Maybe I'm not a good sweet talker hahaha. She seems to be pretty well booked though. So if can't get her, can try get her buddy Apple.

Plain Vanilla?
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-apple/
Tutu's roommate who might be overshadowed by her. Apple is much fairer compared to Tutu. So those who like fair skin may find her more suitable to their taste. Service wise, I would place her in the same rank of ShanShan which is in the middle of the pack. Tarma is available for both of them if you want to try both of them out at the same time

Tutu offers frenching now?
Old 06-01-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
She is still around..... taking only regulars.
Her wechat full of tcss chatter lately.
Thanks for informing bro. Alamak never got her wechat. No chance to support her liao. Haiz..
Old 06-01-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
👍👍👍 ... kamsia
Old 06-01-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom200 View Post
W wellness spa like close down though - wonder where the 2 Viet MLs, soda and bee went
Bee at J Wellness, Soda returned
Old 06-01-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So “nice” of you to reply on Lulu’s behalf, even ppl find her tcss also know..
Old 06-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Need to do safe check in?

Safe entry not required (for Xi Xi)
Old 06-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Any bros visited Ki Ki recently? Can share your experience. Thanks in advance.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ki-ki-massage/
Old 06-01-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Any bro got try those special hj chair service? Nv try b4, looks interesting if anyone can give good recs

Especially those that can give good edging nonstop

Can pm if not convenient to post, will up pts in return

Last edited by ArnieArnie; 06-01-2022 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-01-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

Hi brother, thank you for your fr.

made a booking for xing zi.

money well spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Intense Chocolate
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-qing-massage/
Location wise leaves much to be desired. Service is top notch. AR lovers rejoice for her tongue is simply magical. Her BBBJ also super power. Can just keep going and a lot of tricks with 360 BBBJ somemore. Each time I go, somehow there's a new trick lol. So guys who like heavy flavor can give her a try

Magnum Chocolate
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xing-zi-massage/
Recently move to a new place. New place would be familiar for quite a number of bros haha. Went there for the BBBJ, slow and sensual with her looking up at you. And she really knows how to use her finger to arouse you as she playfully trails her fingers up and down your back and across your body. Ohhhh I still can remember the sensation and how I have to grip the bedsheet lol

Vanilla with Strawberry
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Vanilla service yet Sweet. Sweet not in terms of sensual service but more in terms of GFE and how her body proportion accentuates her long legs. A modest A cup with legs to kill for. High GFE and she's one of the rare few vanilla who could jerk me off. I don't cum easily when it comes to HJ so when she can pull it off, I note her down as a keeper in my book. Or maybe I just have a fetish for her long legs lol

Plain Vanilla?
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/shanshan-massage/
Pretty face with perhaps one of the best pair of boobs now. Good GFE and well her boobs are simply soft and good. When I'm there, not really for the massage for more to play with her boobs haha. But I'm not really a boob person so just there for the occasional fix.

Vanilla with Chocolate Swirl
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/tu-tu-massage/
She deliver a good massage and even does back stepping on me. Sensual wise, she do deliver good service in terms of sensual. Able to speak french but wasn't able to zhut. Maybe I'm not a good sweet talker hahaha. She seems to be pretty well booked though. So if can't get her, can try get her buddy Apple. YMMV

Plain Vanilla?
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-apple/
Tutu's roommate who might be overshadowed by her. Apple is much fairer compared to Tutu. So those who like fair skin may find her more suitable to their taste. Service wise, I would place her in the same rank of ShanShan which is in the middle of the pack. Tarma is available for both of them if you want to try both of them out at the same time
Old 06-01-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yes MM has left and is in another stable. She's on her own for the moment now. Already made an appointment to see her very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
MM already in new place, thats why I'm curious now.
Just rtm MM today at her new place.
According to her she is still under the same stable.
Just that her boss ask her to relocate to create "space" at the GL outlet as too cramp there with 3 of them all having full bookings. Also wise move for the stable not to put everyone in same place in case of raid.
Old 06-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Forgot to add..... MM also mentioned her boss is bringing in another lady. Not sure whether she will be assigned to the GL outlet or join MM at her new location.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

I had my good time with xuan xuan so I posted an honest review. It’s not paid review so shame on those mudslingers hiding behind a keyboard. Gone are those days when fellow Samsters are more appreciative about FRs.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

Visited XLJ today , quite new to scene

Looks : SYT and slim
Location : In central area , lots of parking around . Nice condo
Massage : really put in effort and sensual , very relaxed after session .
Sensual : very girlfriend feeling , her handjob is slow and sensual . Never rushing . She will listen to what I like , accommodating within her limits .

Will RTM , my regular now .
Old 06-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
I had my good time with xuan xuan so I posted an honest review. It’s not paid review so shame on those mudslingers hiding behind a keyboard. Gone are those days when fellow Samsters are more appreciative about FRs.
Dude, you only have yourself to blame lol..

Why bother quoting an allegedly suspicious post on top of yours..

Sometimes, doing extra will do you more harm than good, especially when it concerns xuan xuan/rayna..

You gotta have more tact and awareness next time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
FL. She did have time management issues first time with me. She said it was due to late customer. I cancelled and went off.

What about looks? Looks like the photos?

She looks very much like an unlisted FL in a joint, via her WC photos. She's been around. have met her before.

Thanks.
Her looks , almost same like the photos posted 8/10 alike.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1