The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Her looks , almost same like the photos posted 8/10 alike.
Thanks bro.

Those photos to me would be 9/10 for that unlisted one. Just wondering if it's the same person. Don't think I want to find out. Limited upside as in not keen to RTF.
Old 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Thanks bro.

Those photos to me would be 9/10 for that unlisted one. Just wondering if it's the same person. Don't think I want to find out. Limited upside as in not keen to RTF.
Don't bother, you will be touching enhanced boobs anyway
Old 07-01-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
MM already in new place, thats why I'm curious now.
MM new place is soooooo much better. Got sofa in the room for more patterns you can think of, lol. Not sure how clean it is though, hahah

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-01-2022, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Really lost touch. Who is this MM who has recently change location in keen to try any bros can help?
Old 07-01-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Just rtm MM today at her new place..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
MM new place is soooooo much better. Got sofa in the room for more patterns you can think of, lol. Not sure how clean it is though, hahah
I prefer this place as well. And finally, I  met MM!!!! Damn I like her and her new slimmed-down body! Yowza, what a session!

Last time I didn't because I was C's super regular and so I was paiseh to book MM when they were working together.

Out of the four, my new visiting priorities will now first be MM, MX, C and then M.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

same i paiseh when i see c LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I prefer this place as well. And finally, I  met MM!!!! Damn I like her and her new slimmed-down body! Yowza, what a session!

Last time I didn't because I was C's super regular and so I was paiseh to book MM when they were working together.

Out of the four, my new visiting priorities will now first be MM, MX, C and then M.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
same i paiseh when i see c LOL
So now best...MM, MX and C all different locations...lol. so now can freely book them without the chance of feeling paiseh.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Really lost touch. Who is this MM who has recently change location in keen to try any bros can help?
Her thread is in the HC section

Have up before

Old 07-01-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 996 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Any bros visited Ki Ki recently? Can share your experience. Thanks in advance.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ki-ki-massage/
After some cbk sabotaged and my fav ML had to RTC, I was basically just going back to the MLs that I visited before as not much freedom as last time.

Saw that Ki Ki came back and made appointment. Had a very good impression of her during her first stint cos the session was fun & lively as we had chemistry I think... this time round I think the chemistry is lacking and so she is just quite normal. I didn't like the location (the one before her current location) and not really a fan of her head massage.

I visited baby (ex-spa) as well who is near Ki Ki currently location. The sessions varied a bit too much for me. Some is fantastic like in a spa with spa services, and then I don't like the one the ended with head massage.

Then is famous Angel, I like her better this time with the "reduced" service. I didn't get the AR as mentioned which is fine but she did lick the balls etc. Also didn't get asked 1x or 2x hj. Can roam south but of cos don't dig. Failsafe for me but chemistry is so-so and so it gets not so interesting after a while. Same I don't like the location which is near where Ki Ki was.

And MLX, best chemistry among all. Quite close to Angel as she licked almost everywhere besides the dick and *. I thought the location is like YF as mentioned by someone so I got a shock when the dude opened the door. Quite likely to rtm her among the mentioned cos I normally decide according to feeling.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 07-01-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
After some cbk sabotaged and my fav ML had to RTC, I was basically just going back to the MLs that I visited before as not much freedom as last time.

Saw that Ki Ki came back and made appointment. Had a very good impression of her during her first stint cos the session was fun & lively as we had chemistry I think... this time round I think the chemistry is lacking and so she is just quite normal. I didn't like the location (the one before her current location) and not really a fan of her head massage.

I visited baby (ex-spa) as well who is near Ki Ki currently location. The sessions varied a bit too much for me. Some is fantastic like in a spa with spa services, and then I don't like the one the ended with head massage.

Then is famous Angel, I like her better this time with the "reduced" service. I didn't get the AR as mentioned which is fine but she did lick the balls etc. Also didn't get asked 1x or 2x hj. Can roam south but of cos don't dig. Failsafe for me but chemistry is so-so and so it gets not so interesting after a while. Same I don't like the location which is near where Ki Ki was.

And MLX, best chemistry among all. Quite close to Angel as she licked almost everywhere besides the dick and *. I thought the location is like YF as mentioned by someone so I got a shock when the dude opened the door. Quite likely to rtm her among the mentioned cos I normally decide according to feeling.
Thanks bro for your sharing! For MLX, the dude opening the door and the non sound proof walls are a big turn off for me. Can hear everything that is taking place next door and the conversations outside.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro for your sharing! For MLX, the dude opening the door and the non sound proof walls are a big turn off for me. Can hear everything that is taking place next door and the conversations outside.
NP bro, haven’t been able to contribute much. The sounds for me was still okay since it is still better than those SPAs with just curtains or a peek window.

The dude at the door is the big turn off as it reminded me of a bad experience.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 07-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Her thread is in the HC section
that horny squirter, C still together with her ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 07-01-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
that horny squirter, C still together with her ?
She’s at another location by herself

Have up before

Old 07-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yah, scary, like f-shop.
Not many like the setting

Quote:
Old 07-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

After procrastinating for a bit, I went out of my "comfort zone" and visited Tu Tu. Indeed what many bros described about her is true... just that again have not much chemistry and not really keen on the head massage at the end. Am thinking it's my problem...

I'll still want to visit her... but MLX probably higher priority.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1