The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol damn money face.. At first BF and paint no need top up now everything also charge..

Looks like Shan Shan taught her well..
Was going to say the same. No surprise considering who's teaching her the trades
Old 18-02-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Why so kum gong to think so nuch about what a prostitute say/do?
Old 18-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Was going to say the same. No surprise considering who's teaching her the trades
Looks like SS not leaving so soon?

I really want to see her one more time to cup those heavenly melons of hers sia lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, what is kum gong ar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Why so kum gong to think so nuch about what a prostitute say/do?
Old 18-02-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Painting normally not listed on the main menu
So is it right for ML to charge extra for painting?

By the way are they good "painting-ready" MLs to recommend?
Can pm me also.

Quote:
Lol damn money face.. At first BF and paint no need top up now everything also charge..

Old 18-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Does that mean that Shan Shan can be topped up for painting?

Quote:

Old 18-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Does that mean that Shan Shan can be topped up for painting?
She is formerly from BMC leh..

This kind of thing u just personally ask her lor..

Old 18-02-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
She is formerly from BMC leh..

This kind of thing u just personally ask her lor..
The best scenario is painting is not bcos of top up but becos it's a privilege granted thru the chemistry and open communication. Painting is just an example. If the ML allows and wants to, she can also allow or carry out different activities with pleasant surprise. I just had one session just now. However I overheard another ML telling someone on the phone not to go over the limits and don't have to engage her.

If she wants top up for painting her, I would decline to pay since I'm giving her pleasures. Since she is already calculating, there's no end to it. She might even fake the pleasures unconvincingly. It won't be great when I know she's not wanting to enjoy the time with me.

Of course, there's a limit somewhere, then I would be happy to top up reasonably speaking. I won't want to be cheapskate and she feels she has given too much.

Even if one wanted to compensate me for standing me up previously, I told her I won't take advantage of her offer. Just move on. So she gave me a good time and rapport established.

My 2 cts.

Last edited by bondage; 18-02-2022 at 06:20 PM.
Old 18-02-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The best scenario is painting is not bcos of top up but becos it's a privilege granted thru the chemistry and open communication. Painting is just an example. If the ML allows and wants to, she can also allow or carry out different activities with pleasant surprise. I just had one session just now.

If she wants top up for painting her, I would decline to pay since I'm giving her pleasures. Since she is already calculating, there's no end to it. She might even fake the pleasures unconvincingly. It won't be great when I know she's not wanting to enjoy the time with me.

Of course, there's a limit somewhere, then I would be happy to top up reasonably speaking. I won't want to be cheapskate and she feels she has given too much.

Even if one wanted to compensate me for standing me up previously, I told her I won't take advantage of her offer. Just move on. So she gave me a good time and rapport established.

My 2 cts.
Yar.. For FN and painting those kind I'd rather the process be natural and spontaneous w/o any kind of top-ups being brought up..

But whatever.. I won't stress myself out trying to get more from vanillas..

Want more just find FN ML.. Want even more just find FL.. Simple as that..

Old 18-02-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yar.. For FN and painting those kind I'd rather the process be natural and spontaneous w/o any kind of top-ups being brought up..

But whatever.. I won't stress myself out trying to get more from vanillas..

Want more just find FN ML.. Want even more just find FL.. Simple as that..
Agree....... Go to vanilla for different reasons, don't press when cannot. If can, it's discretion bcos she likes you enuf. No need to advertise on her behalf.

If free markets n transparency really works, the vanillas should up their game.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

She looks very familiar... Was she at one point at a particular plaza in B area?
Old 18-02-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SXXXperT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if the girl is in spa, does the fees include the entrance fees? any reviews for below?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/eva-massage/
Old 18-02-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

normal entrance fee 50 last i go..

the post say entrance fee inclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXXXperT View Post
if the girl is in spa, does the fees include the entrance fees? any reviews for below?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/eva-massage/
Old 18-02-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't know she has moved to other Spa until now.
Last time I visit her at Jalan Besar area.
There was no entrance fee. Only need to pay her when session finish.
The service was good. After my 1st shot, she asked me: Do you want 2nd shot? Me: Yes I dooooooo!
I was digging her Y zone during the second half, how wet it is

Overall: It cost me total $100 only. Good experience.

P.S. The downside is her look (a bit auntie feeling, around 35+)。 She is pretty if you don't mind the age she looked like la

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
normal entrance fee 50 last i go..

the post say entrance fee inclusive

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 18-02-2022 at 07:37 PM.
Old 18-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quite disappointed actually as previous MR on her stated that she loves to be painted and thought it will be FOC just like the RTC SM Queen ML who used to stay at same area. Really hope that she will return soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1