The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Did I stepped on landmine?
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 22-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Likely landmine. Location at GL hotel. All white cards holder there.
why is it a landmine located at GL hotel and what's a white card holder? i'm a newbie lurking for years never chiong before
Old 22-06-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
why is it a landmine located at GL hotel and what's a white card holder? i'm a newbie lurking for years never chiong before
Generally ladies from MW hotel in Geylang are known for fast food service and sometimes even bait and switch tactics. Location is not ideal as well because hygiene in that hotel is not great.

Most ladies there are on white cards as well - which means they’ve been busted by our local SPF and are awaiting court / to be sent back and are allowed to work there pending that, with no chance of coming back to Singapore. So they usually are known to put in less effort into their services because of that lack of long term opportunities.

What I would say is you gotta try once to know. I’ve had hidden gems there before but the general trend is that it isn’t great.
Old 22-06-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I also feel the term GFE has been used too loosely. It feels like when the lady is chatty, offer water, can hold convo, then ppl will say there's GFE. This should be classified as just "friendly". I feel in reviews, bros should say there's good GFE only if the ML/FL really made the experience feel like you have visited a girlfriend and had a romp. I mean, there's a diff in real life when one is friendzoned vs. constantly being flirted with right? The same should apply here. Obviously one wouldn't expect the ML to fall for the customer, but at least act like it to give the GFE ma...
Think there's a difference la bro. SYT is visual so there's no 2 ways about it. I mean people may have different views on what age range qualifies as SYT but fact is if the gal is late 20s and looks late 20s, even if she ties 2 ponytails and act cute in school uniform, the age /wear and tear on her looks can't hide she ain't a true youngish SYT.

GFE is more of the experience we get from the ML, harder to set a criteria since how any customer interact with a ML and how she reciprocate is really dependent on how the 2 parties feel about each other. Some ML can be ice queen to most bros but if bump into one that she digs his appearance or sense of humour, she may lower her defence and be more chummy. We can't call that bro a liar right if she indeed dish out better GFE to him. But as others have mentioned, GFE is just a gimmick most of the time la, and everyone has a different bar as to what they feel is good GFE they want to experience. For some, the ML address them 亲 or 哥哥 they feel is GFE gao gao.. for me is just cringe lol.
Old 22-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Acting is all part of the job lah..

That's why some of time can be nominated for the best actress award..
If there’s a vote, I will vote Lulu (rtc) for the 金马奖最佳女主角!

Damn, I miss her. Anyone got recommendations for her replacement?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't see Cat as a syt. Just over it. She is a young cute 25yo I reckon. I would define her as a very Sweet Young Lady.

To me, a syt looks clearly below 24yo, has tight smooth skin, clear complexion, has bright eyes, clean teeth and happy mannerisms. Preferably smelling like bubble gum too, lol.

Anyway, I reckon there's only one true blue SYT now, and even so she's at the tail end of her syt days. All the rest are sooooooooo obviously not, and clearly above 25yo.

PS. I also wonder how Cat's doing. Haven't texted her in a while.
The bubble gum part is an eye opener...need to add that part.
Old 22-06-2022, 03:47 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Quoted: 4232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42329 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Anna one I feel better..

I think next week will tell her I want to drink milk..
Anna boobs still the best so far. Although consider a milf now.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The bubble gum part is an eye opener...need to add that part.
Like one bro commented, syt are moslty at the spa ...
Old 22-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Anna boobs still the best so far. Although consider a milf now.
Not just milfy, character also a bit auntie liao I feel. Wa Lao Eh.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 12
guoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Anyone tried this newly listed Lan Lan? Last photo looks like a SYT…

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lan-lan-massage/
Any FR on her? She was from SPA in West area.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Quoted: 4232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42329 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not just milfy, character also a bit auntie liao I feel. Wa Lao Eh.
Boh bian, time flies, our ml also aged liao. But surprisingly her boobs did not sag much, still as good as before.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-angela/
Has anyone tried her ?
Old 22-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, I would like to try out booking some of the ladies here, but I have never done so before. Is there any SOP or sth in texting them?

I understand from previous posts that these girls have records of phone numbers, as a first timer how do I get myself ‘verified’?

Thanks in advance for the advice
Old 22-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yueyue-massage/

A short review for bros that wanted to try. Must think twice. Looks is same as pic. Slightly discount 5%. But service wise for me is disappointment. Not even passing score. In and out in 27minutes including showering twice. Paino massage for 5 minutes and turn over for a hj that's all.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Anna awhile back, and man, I was in for a treat. She’s pretty (to me) and really chatty, she is like a ray of sunshine sia. Her massage was decent, and she kept teasing by placing her huge pair of knockers on me as she massaged me. When I flipped over, I exclaimed and said “wow”. HAHA. I feasted on her tits as she jerked me off. She asked me to try shuang fei the next time I were to visit also. Makes me feel like going over already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1