The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-07-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Empire6969, hoshi

Okt: 10/10, highly responsive and accommodating.
Look: 8.5, much more better then photo
Body: 9/10, fair smooth skin, sizable boobs and ass for body frame.
Bbbj: good suction, polishing your shaft while eye contact.
Ar: here comes the main show. This is her speciality, taking her time to lick from top to bottom and making u shiver from time to time, shiokkkk...
Fj: tight wet pussy, moan and action on bed is great.
Rtf: yes, why not

At this price is worth the damage. Only down part is like what the bros here had said, getting a preference slot is not that easy.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 107 from Fantasia

There was a recent FR from another bro who mentioned she looked nothing like the photos, not as pretty and some manly features. When I read that report I had already booked 107 for the next morning. Tempted to cancel but decided to just try but thanks to that bro for helping to reset expectations. Because expectations low I actually quite enjoyed my bonk.

Looks: Definitely not as cute/pretty as the pictures as the other FR mentioned but did grow on me.

Body: I love skinny girls and her body for me is perfect. Face not great so turn her around and fck her in doggy. There's a dresser with a mirror near the bed - who doesn't like to see themselves fcking a skinny girl from behind?

FJ: She was really into cuddles and pecks but no frenching throughout. Enjoyed getting fingered. The chances of her being a LB were on my mind but thankfully she got wet naturally and didn't need KY so 100% female! She's very green as previously mentioned so felt like fcking your shy first gf

RTF: Despite her not being the prettiest...I'm tempted. Not sure if being the first customer of the day helped my experience but I think this is one where 100% YMMV
Old 14-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
ar|p|akz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mew from Love Affair

Looks: 10/10 no discount given what you see in photo is what you get.
Body: 10/10. Nice body with Great complexion.
Boobs: 8/10 man made D boobs would Be Great if its natural
Pussy: clean shaved.
BBBJ: 9/10 wet And sloppy kind of bj. She straight went to The floor on her knees And gave me The bj when i stripped.
FJ: 10/10
GFE: speaks English and very bubbly character very easy to communicate
Rtf: Yes
Old 14-07-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no name no nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob8080 View Post
Body : hourglass wtih perfect flat stomach and big bouncy ass. Cup size C+ but enhanced hence hard. Smooth thai tanned skin tone.
BJ : Willing to please, slightly inexperienced, need a bit of guidance
FJ : She truly enjoys love making, moaning and twitching throughout the whole session, best view is doggy with perfect shaped ass and slight waist. Finished off in missionary pounding
Definitely RTF material
Old 14-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ThaiSmile Violet

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...5#post21423625

While many bros have shared their FR on Violet, I like to share some details on her for reference.

Finally book a session with ThaiSmile and was contemplating between Crystal and Violet. Decided to take Violet at the end.

Overall the session was great! Looks about 85% similar to the photos. Small petite lady with enhanced boobs, which were quite soft and seasoned.

Good Stuffs:
  1. Strong Gfe, constantly smiling and willing to please
  2. Very fair lady with smooth skin
  3. Knows how to tease and pleasure, providing massage before and after session
  4. Accommodating to different positions and she's tight

Negatives:
  1. Communication barrier - needs google translate
  2. No frenching, only small kisses
  3. Location, very incovenient for foot walkers, but very disecret

Thanks Thaismile for bringing in a quality babe.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Tried baby from VIPTHAI, hit and miss.. nice girl, kept asking me to relax while she service me but baby damage is a no no for me so end up leaving with blue balls.

Went for Bella from siamsation.. left a happy man..

Looks: regular Thai girl next door, initially was abit turned off by the sparse mustache but her looks grew on me subsequently..

Body: young tight body of a 20yo

Boobs: enhanced Cs

BBBJ: good motion and take care of your rod well

FJ: There’s a big mirror beside the bed.. doggy, missionary, superman and lotus while watching the mirror.. shiok..

French: only light pecks

Massage: top notch, good strength and never stop until I trigger her for round 2..

Overall score 10/10, thanks for the OKTs that are bringing in such gems while keeping the price to pre covid.. 160 for 2 shots should be the way! Almost wanted to go for overnight.. can’t stop auto roaming her body even after 2 shots! So smooth and warm.. she also kept teasing my 2IC.. defo RTF!
Old 14-07-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wildlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rollypolly1234 always have the nice service gem. thank you.

Model: Monna
OKT: 10/10 the Best!
Looks: 10/10 fair skin, SYT 20 yrs old, no blemishes, real person prettier compared to photo.
Body: 10/10 Slim, petite, no tummy, man-made boobs, slender waist, satisfaction view from top while fucking
BBBJ: 7/10 not really good in bj, need improvement
FJ: 10/10 accommodating, very willing to change position
GFE: 7/10 Eng is Basic, talk less and shy person

i take the 2shots session, she offered the simple massage in between to give me relax, get ready for 2nd round. Her massage skill is just below normal, please don't have high expectation.

RTF: she is my cup of tea, sure YES !
Old 14-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
My dream booking would be in an apartment with a fair skin and natural headlights. Would be better if I don’t need to provide my WhatsApp number , any other contacts like WeChat or tele works would be best !

Any recommendation please dm me !
Got zapped by someone boliao to request recommendation, but there are also some steady bros here to intro, thank you guys !

FR for Model: Blue (gg back on 20th)
OKT: 10/10 (high security measures, good location provided, recommend another when my first choice unavailable, replies fast.)
Looks: 9/10(Cute w braces, lighter Thai tan, looks younger than her actual age, basic english. From top pov look like saffron.)
Body: 8/10(Petite body frame, slim, short, small natural Bs )
BBBJ: 8/10(Slow, steady, will give your eye contact)
FJ: 9/10(High GFE, resting time will chat like FwB, can lead you to other poses naturally)
Old 14-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Felicia&Nara(TARMA)
Hooker's Club

Okt - Fast response instructions given clearly

Location - 10/10 very unique place but also very secure.

Looks - 8/10 nice petite size for both

Boobs - 10/10 for both

Pussy - 10/10 clean no smell easily I painted both of them

Bj-9/10 can go deep and good suction she use the tongue twirling around damn good Bj together

Fj-8/10 Gets into the mood easily She's shaking omg damn good and she is tight very accommodating I requested to change position they was ok for the whole session .

AJ-10/10 top up for AJ on both of them damn tight have to go in slowly haha

Very friendly able to converse in english very well.

RTF- For sure when I have time off.

Thanks boss hooker's for the wonderful Tarma session for me Overall 9/10.
Old 14-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilajk View Post
FR for Soda from rollypolly.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, efficient & answered all my queries.
Location: 10/10. Decent hotel and very accessible for me as I have transport.
Looks: 8/10 Looks similar but give some discount. She was wearing braces so that’s a plus point for me.
GFE: 10/10. Had a great time. English not that good but it’s good enough to make jokes. She even tried moaning some Japanese words she learnt from JAV, it was very cute and funny :] Although a bit shy at the start, YMMV.
Body: 7.5/10 Clean, smooth skin. Not the most voluptuous
Boobs: 8/10 average but felt squishier than normal boobs like got more milk or something lol
BBBJ: 9/10 It’s alright considering her braces. But her licks hit all the right spots
French: 10/10 soft lips & tongue fights
Painting: 8/10 disclaimer I like it natural. Strictly clean shaven lovers steer clear
Fingering: Did not try
FJ: 9/10 her cowgirl is simply amazing. Very skilled.
RTF: Yes! Once I try AJ services with other girls (she does not offer), I’ll come back :]

Shes very horny, go turbo on her, she will be squirming and frenching u like mad, i can vouch for that
Old 14-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
laonuanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=888394

FR CLUB FRIDAY Momay

Was browsing through CF gallery and saw Momay. So made contact with CF to make a booking for her after work. Prompt reply, instruction given was clear and booking was completed.
The first moment I arrived at the door, a sweet smiling girl greeted me and led me into the room. We had a little conversation then went straight to shower. In the shower, she does everything for me including rubbing her boobs on my body and stroking of my 2IC. After shower she dry me up and we went to bed. Starting with some little Frenches and caressing of the bodies. I then finger her and she gave out very nice moan. She is starting to get wet and I ask her to BBBJ for me. She gave good suction and eye contact was there. I don’t have to push her head down, she take it very deep on her own. After 5mins of BBBJ we went to missionary position and I unloaded my first. She slowly clean me up and we continue to chit chat on the bed. While chit chatting half way she force herself on top of me and French again while using her pussy to rub on my 2IC. Once my 2IC react she then capped me on and ride on me. The moment was great and I am enjoying it. Not long after we change position to doggy. Her ass was firm that makes the doggy awesome. Then I unloaded my second.

Overall was a good experience. One of the best bonk this year. I want to thank CF for bringing such good quality FL. I will definitely return for this gem as her service and skill and GFE is good.
Old 14-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
mannya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=888420

Ariel - Fairies Finder

OKT: 10/10: I’m kinda last min and OKT make it happen for me.

Look: 9/10 - pretty in a sweet cute way

Boobs: 8/10 - Man made C cup nice to play

French: 9/10 - Sure she can french, deep and passionate with very seductive looking licks and kisses. french quite a lot throughout the session.

Shower: 8/10 - Tease a lot and cleans me from head to toe nicely. Hardworking i would say. Would be even better if it's not a shared bathroom i am using and maybe a s short blow in the bathroom.

Bbbj: 8/10 - Did an awesome job here. Great pace and strength when sucking. Lick my balls great and can talk a little bit of mouth fuck. Just wished it was a little wetter.

Painting: 9/10 - Great looking pussy, very enticing for painting. lick those clit teasingly and light with the tip of your tongue and you will get her begging for more. Pussy gets really wet with a little bit effort in painting.

FJ: 10/10 - It feels really really good fucking her JUICY PUSSY. She accommodates to all sorts of positions. She is hot and responsive during sex. Loud moans and active. Her pussy gets really wet during sex which i guess is due to effort i put it before we got to the main course.

Gfe: 10/10 - She is ting tong and wild and scores a very high points here. She is very outgoing, wild and crazy. Love to sweet talk a lot during the whole session. I think she sweet talk with me more than i did to her.

Would really love to rtf

Old 14-07-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

FR for Kiki (The Pimp)
13/7 @ 5pm

To put it simply, this one is a napshot for natural syt who speaks good english seekers.
For bros like me who isnt fluent in Thai language, she is a must try, I thought I was booking a local when she started to speak

Looks: 9/10 Prettier in real person and YOUNG. Her lips are so thick and lusciuos
Body: 10/10 Au de natural, what I see is what I gotten.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural handful of real boobs.
Pussy: 10/10 Clean shaven and she requested me to give her a good lick, the only way she can cum lol according to her. WTF!
FJ: 9/10 Tight wet energetic, she knows how to enjoy her sex. Drilled her hard and long, no complaints just urging me to give her more and fuck her longer. Easier said than done with her package of goodies lol.
GFE: 100/10 Her english command THE BEST. Awkwardness ZERO. Can chat and joke about anything under the skies and then realised she can really say a few mandarin words with perfect pronunciation. She sounds more local than a siam bu.
Total gem, leaving soon. Grab her if you can.
Old 14-07-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
crazylover12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
LOVE AFFAIR - BELL

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=888736

Overall Performance : 99.99% Satisfactory

Title: COMMANDO SVC with CIM

Wanted to go for Magic but i think think try Bell first, so here goes my FR with photo again.

Look: Thai Tanned, not the Chio-est Girl i give her around 6/10 but during the piak piak journey, it went up to 7 overall, her looks definitely will grow on you.
Back Body: By far the smoothest back i ever lick and touched! Maybe she bath with milk. I shall let the picture paint the words

Front Body: The Perfect Boobs, Slim body, just to share, she is fking wet, like, got some sort of inbuild lube, its fking wet

Shower: Started off soaping my neck, down my chest and work on my kukubird and balls together, of course, i soap her as well and French like lovers
BBBJ: I told her i like alot of Saliva for my BBBJ and i enjoy it (I personally like it). She spent almost 15 minutes working on head of my bird, just pure blowing before working her way down to my balls, i told her my balls should cover her Saliva, she gladly spread her tongue and cover every area.
FJ: my first shot in pussy (With caps of cos) and 2nd shot she actually did a CIM

RTF: I think i shall go for magic next, need OKT to arrange for me again.
Comments: i got the gif of her cow girl, maybe upload soon. some problem uploading.
https://imgur.com/a/7FocOHT

I cant seem to get this out of my head, damn steamy
Old 14-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=cake

FR for Cake - SS

Okt: friendly as usual, easy booking
Looks: 8/10 cute and cheerful looking like uni student
Body: 10/10 sexy body thin small petite body frame with perky ass and big boobs.
BBBJ: 9/10 power suction, with some attempts of deep throat. Love how sloppy it was
FJ: 9/10 look extremely sexy in every position. Her main forte is reverse cowgirl. But I prefer missionary because I can have access to her boobs
GFE: 9/10 4896
RTF: yes yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1