The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Visited Xiao Yu er during one evening.

Looks: 5/10 I would say she's not a head turner
Massage: 8/10 hardworking and gave some nice back and head massages (to kill the time as we had time to spare). Started with back presses followed by boob massages after she went FN. BBBJ was great.
Boobs: Small, maybe A+ or B-. Not for boob lovers.
Butt: Ok only. Not as perky as I would have liked
Feel: 7/10 Maybe no chemistry but felt like I'm the one making an effort to start a conversation to break the ice.
Personality: Sense that she is a nice & accommodating lady.

RTM: nope. not my cai.
She was more accommodating during her previous stint. Visited her once during this current stint, and don’t feel enticed to go back. Not that she is bad, but just not competitive enough compared to the others. Massage is non-existent but sensual is actually rather decent even though she has non-existent boobs. Young look and taut body for someone over 30. For chiongsters who are looking to try, I think taking the basic package without the ear digging suffices.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Need Help

Anybody has difficulties booking Jing Jing?
She is not replying to my SMS
I asked 3 other MLs to look into my database and they said that my database is good.
What can I do?
Old 22-07-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Actual person, looks for me 8/10, body 9/10. Fully nude with nice butt and bush. Tall, slim with nicely shaped natural boobs. BUT poor attitude, high phone usage, and session ends upon shooting.
Thanks for the feedback. Based on your ratings on her attributes, maybe she got a pool of regulars liao...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-07-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
And that face. Look sien all the time. Never smile.

Quote:
Actual person, looks for me 8/10, body 9/10. Fully nude with nice butt and bush. Tall, slim with nicely shaped natural boobs. BUT poor attitude, high phone usage, and session ends upon shooting.
Old 22-07-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Need Help

I asked 3 other MLs to look into my database and they said that my database is good.
What can I do?
Different ML different threshold, what other ML deem as ok don't mean all will have same view. Perhaps she saw something in your records that is a red flag to her. Acid test is tell her you keen to try her and will accept ANY timing. If she still decline or radio silence, then she likely don't want your business. I know of MLs that avoid customers whom are over enthu to meet them, not saying you are but if not fated just move on.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
That sounds bad too.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Need Help

What can I do?
Bro...she is usually fully booked for the day...i keep getting 今天约满
Old 22-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Wow seems like she's being propelled to angpai now lol...
Old 22-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

MR for June(not sure if needed since she's pretty established here i believe)

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-june/

Looks: kinda Milfy and slightly diff from photos but she's the kind that you won't reject. Body shape is well-maintained too. Definitely not Syt though.

Boob: C sized boobs..a sizable handful.

Massage: one of the best i've tried imo, up there with the likes of Arissa imo, it's really a whole body massage from head to toe so if you are craving for a solid hard massage, you definitely won't be disappointed. Her thumb strength is seriously impressive.

BJ: Think BBBJ is also part of her package but since i didn't bring CD(I always take capped BJ for safety reasons) so i told her to skip it.

Sensual: Pretty good, but the best part for me was the JG, damm shiok and abit pain at times but from the way she handles my tool i can tell she's a pretty seasoned practitioner.

After the release and shower, she asked me what am i going to do after the massage and i told her that i haven't had my lunch so i'll be going to get some food and she offered to cook for me, was abit paiseh but since she insisted, i had to accept the offer hehe..this is the 2nd time ML has offered food to me, 1st was jiao jiao and now it's june, not sure if this is another Yunnan thing but i find Yunnan women very hospitable, if possible i hope to get a yunnan wife.

All in all, although the toilet was abit rundown and dirty imo the service and hospitality made up for it and i am overall very satisfied with the whole session, will definitely RTM soon.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
There is another of her here.

https://isyou-8.com/model/tingting-3343/
Used to be listed as a FL in momo. Niw just massage but can top up for full service.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really. Same day booking still possible. Just don't expect a slot with short notice.

Also she does filter new numbers differently. I have 2 burners phones. Used my very good number which 99% of the girls will reply, but she didn't answer. Then I sms with my lesser used number and she responded. Go figure hahahahah.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not really. Same day booking still possible. Just don't expect a slot with short notice.

Also she does filter new numbers differently. I have 2 burners phones. Used my very good number which 99% of the girls will reply, but she didn't answer. Then I sms with my lesser used number and she responded. Go figure hahahahah.
huh? so she picks newbies over laojiao? Maybe i use my no record sim card to msg her then lol(jk)...nah i'll just wait it out, don't really find her pics that enticing personally(find her abit buck-tooth...don't zap me ah) but since so many bros here says she's the next best thing then perhaps she really has something special..
Old 22-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still possible to book same day, need to try your luck. Her room setting remind me of tian niu...
Old 22-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped u bro
Old 22-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Different ML different threshold, what other ML deem as ok don't mean all will have same view. Perhaps she saw something in your records that is a red flag to her. Acid test is tell her you keen to try her and will accept ....of MLs that avoid customers whom are over enthu to meet them, not saying you are but if not fated just move on.
It has worked for me before, telling the ML to give me a slot and here I come.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1