The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2022, 10:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Look after yours first, ego inflater.
Fei Fei says you look cute. But too bad, need to watch blue film to get hard.
Too bad. In future you can only fuck spider. You know how? I teach you. Just put the spider on you small dick head, let it claw on it until you shiok and shoot out. Poor guy, left with a dick head, cannot even pcc.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
She ask me to tell you to see Chinese sinseh. Can cure your Erectile Dysfunction. She say watching videos with you very time consuming. Her next customer was waiting downstairs. Be considerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Too bad. In future you can only fuck spider. You know how? I teach you. Just put the spider on you small dick head, let it claw on it until you shiok and shoot out. Poor guy, left with a dick head, cannot even pcc.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
She ask me to tell you to see Chinese sinseh. Can cure your Erectile Dysfunction. She say watching videos with you very time consuming. Her next customer was waiting downstairs. Be considerate.
I think you better keep more spiders at home.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Please take the bickering to your DMs no one else needs to read all your personal insults and scoldings. Just keep this forum for what it’s meant for thanks.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

u are entitled to your opinion but don’t force it on others
agree to disagree
always bickering ………haiz
Old 12-11-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-nicole/

Don't know what happened to her but she's fucking fat now.

Skills are still pretty good. But alot of meat on stomach and arms.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the below FL Masseuse …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/joyce-massage/

FL name - Joyce
Origin - Dongbei, PRC but now a converted Singapore citizen
Age - easily early 40s (my guesstimation)
Tits - B cup (sagged) and dark nips
Height - 1.73 m
Built - Slim, quite fair and smooth complexion. Don’t expect a woman with a tight and fit physique even though she is tall and slim. She has wide hip. Maybe given birth b4.
Venue - Small, and clean rented unit in the east.

Looks - very MILF … long and straight black tress. I guess she looks good in her heyday. Definitely not for ppl who dig SYT and pre milf. Anyway I have yet to come across a SYT who can perform solid Japanese Nuru massage. Not that I am suggesting Joyce’s nuru massage was good.

Pre shower routine - N/A she is not a young woman anymore and hence don’t expect her to spend time teasing you. Woman in her age group usually wanna get down to business ASAP and everything go strictly by her stereotypical process that I don’t enjoy and fancy. I prefer spontaneous variations like those from Fei Fei, Tian Tian and MM.

Shower action - N/A I shower myself

French kiss - N/A strictly not allowed

BBBj - N/A This was strictly a nuru massage with no other sexual action.

AR - N/A she only used her finger to stimulate my ass crack

Nuru Massage - 7.5/10 I don’t really enjoy her method of nuru massage. Not that she wasn’t good in what she did, so don’t get me wrong. It is a matter of personal preference. She focused more on staying top of me and deliberately caressed and stimulated me with her fingers. I preferred lotsa B2B stimulation using tits and pussy rub along my back and front torso. She also performed H’dly which was rather stimulating. The good thing is, she used warm nuru gel.

HJ - 7.5/10 She would HJ to heaven whilst lying on top of you and simultaneously stimulated u with her hands all over your erotic zones.

Attitude - 8.0/10 Polite but a little boring for me as she is too MILF.

RTM - No due to the reasons that I commented under the pre shower routine and Nuru massage departments.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 12-11-2022 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

Oh wow. I skipped her this week for some reason... last week she was still fine. These new photos don't look that good though

TMT
Old 12-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Please take the bickering to your DMs no one else needs to read all your personal insults and scoldings. Just keep this forum for what it’s meant for thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
u are entitled to your opinion but don’t force it on others
agree to disagree
always bickering ………haiz
Must agree it's getting a little out of hand. Agree to disagree!

Anyway, I hope you know this Fei Fei is using fake pictures from some Taiwanese model.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggyour7/s...27761951891457

Old 12-11-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

I was like wfh right!!

I have never visited her but when I saw these pictures, I was like - "Seriously!? People going gaga over this!? People really trying so hard to advance book this!?" Omg..... LOL
Old 12-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Must agree it's getting a little out of hand. Agree to disagree!

Anyway, I hope you know this Fei Fei is using fake pictures from some Taiwanese model.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggyour7/s...27761951891457

I mean, this Fei Fei could still be the lady in the ad:
PRC lady offering service elsewhere 2 months ago.

I could be wrong but logically could be the same person
Old 12-11-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Does she has her mask on? I heard she just to last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL Masseuse …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/joyce-massage/

FL name - Joyce
Origin - Dongbei, PRC but now a converted Singapore citizen
Age - easily early 40s (my guesstimation)
Tits - B cup (sagged) and dark nips
Height - 1.73 m
Built - Slim, quite fair and smooth complexion. Don’t expect a woman with a tight and fit physique even though she is tall and slim. She has wide hip. Maybe given birth b4.
Venue - Small, and clean rented unit in the east.

Looks - very MILF … long and straight black tress. I guess she looks good in her heyday. Definitely not for ppl who dig SYT and pre milf. Anyway I have yet to come across a SYT who can perform solid Japanese Nuru massage. Not that I am suggesting Joyce’s nuru massage was good.

Pre shower routine - N/A she is not a young woman anymore and hence don’t expect she would spend time teasing you. Woman in his age group usually wanna get down to business ASAP and everything go strictly by her stereotypical process that I don’t enjoy and fancy. I prefer spontaneous variations like those from Tian Tian and MM.

Shower action - N/A I shower myself

French kiss - N/A strictly not allowed

BBBj - N/A This was strictly a nuru massage with no other sexual action.

AR - N/A she only used her finger to stimulate my ass crack

Nuru Massage - 7.5/10 I don’t really enjoy her method of nuru massage. Not that she wasn’t good in what she did, so don’t get me wrong. It is a matter of personal preference. She focused more on staying top of me and deliberately caressed and stimulated me with her fingers. I preferred lotsa B2B stimulation using tits and pussy rub along my back and front torso. She also performed H’dly which was rather stimulating. The good thing is, she used warm nuru gel.

Attitude - 8.0/10 Polite but a little boring for me as she is too MILF.

RTM - No due to the reasons that I commented under the pre shower routine and Nuru massage departments.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I mean, this Fei Fei could still be the lady in the ad:
PRC lady offering service elsewhere 2 months ago.

I could be wrong but logically could be the same person
Actually, logically, it won't be.

A hot, tall model. With multiple modelling assignments and many pictures series on the Internet. Then coming to Singapore, post an ad using her modelling pictures, and charging any Tom, Dick and Harry $120 for a handjob. Erm.... I have serious doubts to its authenticity.

Anyway, would you believe that all the other too-good-to-be-true pictures they use in impmm/tt site ads could possibly be real?

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 12-11-2022 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody tried W

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/
Old 12-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
There are few Mr.Please use search function
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1