The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks for the sharing, Matrix.
Visited W upon reading your MR. It was a really good session. I love her big attractive eyes. Looking at them during the deed shaved some time off before the explosion! She is indeed willing to learn and her innocence at this stage is captivating. We laughed madly when she asked me something during the deed. She is so cute and adorable. She is a non time watcher that deserves mentioning these days. I will return to find her. Thanks for the good and accurate sharing once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

looks: I will give a rating here, bros. 8.5/10. She is indeed pretty. Head turner league. However, it also makes me consider whether to bring her out to makan or shop. 🤦‍♂️ I am afraid the kind of attention she may garner and most bros like me need to be low key. 😅

gfe: one of the good ones around. W (why on earth this name? &#128514 gives really good tender, loving and care. The attention given to me was second to none in recent times, maybe nearest competitor will be the previous ML who stayed there. Oh and I think it is fair to mention, she helps to wipe me dry.
How I wish she can offer it when she was drying near my thighs. Some bros has mentioned she is green. I concur with it. Positively, she is really willing to learn. You can guide her along ……… nothing is caste in stone.

breasts: firm and nice shape. Nice tits. Nice.

hj: She is very patient, bros. One of those who will straddle between slow, moderate and fast speed - repeat. 69 hj is an option 😉
When I came, she doesn’t just stop her hj, if you know what it meant. It was ‘torturous’. Hah (gratitude to the bros who taught her)

time watcher: not at all. Very close to full time I booked for. It is such a plus. No rush and the pace was well timed. Kudos to her.

Return to visit her: yes. I feel an extremely good connection with this lady. 😊
Old 08-12-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Has any bros here tried Ling Si, and how was her JG?

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/ling-s...ge-thai-jg-hj/

I went to commando, seems like she has pretty good business. She mentioned that she was from Shenzhen and came to Singapore for the first time to try. Location is at the hill near parklane.. if you know, you know.

Only took 1 hour massage and I regretted it coz it was half hr massage and half hr jg. Should have gone for 1 hr jg instead.

Age:38 (according to her) but she looks like mid 30s with good complexion
JG: 10/10 really good authentic Thai JG, similar to Mindy at kallang
Massage: 8/10 I only took massage around my thigh area to help loosen up the area though.
Sensual: She offers that as part of the menu but didn't get to try..

And then one of the bros called halfway through my session saying that he's nearby and all.. sigh.

I was surprised she could tell that I can last very long just by touching it, and declined to give me hj and did more JG instead.

So anyway after that, I left with blue balls, went to explore chinatown area, and found another massage place to release instead. Could have avoided it by taking up 90 mins. Sigh.

Last edited by timeliness; 08-12-2022 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I never see her anymore so dunno abt her now.
But last time during her first stint she was so much 'easy' going.
Yeah, though it was much "better" at the beginning of that stint.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 08-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

yes u right sir when she was at FP area bk then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Old 08-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodalime View Post
Thanks for the sharing, Matrix.
Visited W upon reading your MR. It was a really good session. I love her big attractive eyes. Looking at them during the deed shaved some time off before the explosion! She is indeed willing to learn and her innocence at this stage is captivating. We laughed madly when she asked me something during the deed. She is so cute and adorable. She is a non time watcher that deserves mentioning these days. I will return to find her. Thanks for the good and accurate sharing once again.
What she asked ? Lol
Old 08-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I just rtm Dora. Must say she is more relaxed and can kiss passionately (knowing I require long lip kiss/french to have strong feel). Also greater playability is allowed. Fondling/kissing of boobs, pussy fingering ... all in, sense the GFE is much stronger. Like what you say, after building rapport, she will let you have more ...
You are the king of France bro. Now you gotta colonise further territories for the French.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's just say she was less selective those days.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her answer is simple - How much will you guys pay for a FJ?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

All rounders with good massage
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
CY (OG Kiki) 4.5|3|4|4.5|na|4|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Beauty queens (ranked by looks)
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
Angel 3.5|4.8|4|4.5|na|4|B+
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Flute whisperers (ranked by BBBJ)
Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Best Girlfriends (ranked by GFE feel & Pleasantness )
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
Keying 3|3.5|4.5|4.5|na|4|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.

which one is OMM ? dont seems to see her listing
Old 08-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Only took 1 hour massage and I regretted it coz it was half hr massage and half hr jg. Should have gone for 1 hr jg instead.
Just curious, will 1hr JG be too much in a session?
I’m not health expert but the attention on pressing, pulling there for an hour seem quite prolonged. I think the ones I went for (YF girls, Linna, Anqi) was around 20mins out of an hour. Felt tolerable for me
Old 08-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I’m not health expert but the attention on pressing, pulling there for an hour seem quite prolonged. I think the ones I went for (YF girls, Linna, Anqi) was around 20mins out of an hour. Felt tolerable for me
Well I usually take 1 hr JG session but I took the massage + JG, maybe siao chong nao didn't think of asking if she has an option of 1 hr JG lol.

So far she ranks second to Mindy when it comes to Thai JG for me.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
After 3 months of cheonging -just want to do a quick sharing on my RTM listing, those non-RTM / landmines will not be mentioned in order not to affect their biz/rep.

Quick summary with 7 key metrics - based on personal experience with some subjective bias included of coz.

ML |Massage | Looks | GFE feel |Sensuality (excl.BBBJ) | BBBJ| Pleasantness |boobs est.

All rounders with good massage
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B
CY (OG Kiki) 4.5|3|4|4.5|na|4|B
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C

Beauty queens (ranked by looks)
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C
Love 3|4.8|4|4|na|4|B-
Angel 3.5|4.8|4|4.5|na|4|B+
AM 2|4.5|4|4|na|3|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

Flute whisperers (ranked by BBBJ)
Sophia 2|3|3|4|5|3|B
OMM 5|3|3|5|4|3|B

Best Girlfriends (ranked by GFE feel & Pleasantness )
Momo 4|3.5|5|3|na|5|C
Keying 3|3.5|4.5|4.5|na|4|A+
W 3|4|4|3|na|5|C

For Boobs lovers
XX 4|3|4|4|na|4.5|C
Kiki 3|5|4|3|na|4.5|C

Above MLs have different qualities that worth a RTM. Am rotating among them to get the full experience.

Thanks for putting this up.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Oh I loved the hour JG. Just 5 mins of massage in the kidney and belly area and then it's JG all the way. Very relaxing but non-sexual if that's alright with you.

This was by the infamous Lisa but I had no qualms about her.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Pratotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Fei Fei.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

I went fully aware of her fake photo as so many Bros have reported. Still turned out to be THE worst experience I ever had.

Location was ok. Central, crappy hotel. Instruction was clear. I’m not too picky about room and bathroom etc but let’s just say it’s not great.

Her looks was a big fail. Think cheap plastic surgery that didn’t go very well. She has a good body, nice boobs and ass but she conducted herself in the most unflattering manner. What a waste.

Service was 0/10. She was playing some mobile poker game when I went in and she’s been talking to herself about it (calculating her cards) for at least 10 min while I lay there in silence. The way she talks was rude as well. Frequent phone checking for some delivery issues.

Her massage skill was ok. Credit where it’s due. After she stopped talking about her card game, she talked more about massaging. She could be a good masseur.

When the action starts, another huge turn off. She was yawning and told me that she’s too tired and wanted to rest a bit. So she sat besides me, belly in multiple folds, boobs lazily drooping, and her head resting on her left knee literally sleeping eyes closed and jerking me off that way. It was shocking. I told her that won’t work. At least she’s obliging enough and tried boob fuck, wasn’t great either. Not sure how I still managed to finish.

I left around half hour mark and as I made my exit, she was back to her game. RTM hell no.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I went to commando, seems like she has pretty good business. She mentioned that she was from Shenzhen and came to Singapore for the first time to try. Location is at the hill near parklane.. if you know, you know.

Age:38 (according to her) but she looks like mid 30s with good complexion
JG: 10/10 really good authentic Thai JG, similar to Mindy at kallang
Massage: 8/10 I only took massage around my thigh area to help loosen up the area though.
Sensual: She offers that as part of the menu but didn't get to try..

And then one of the bros called halfway through my session saying that he's nearby and all.. sigh.

I was surprised she could tell that I can last very long just by touching it, and declined to give me hj and did more JG instead.

So anyway after that, I left with blue balls, went to explore chinatown area, and found another massage place to release instead. Could have avoided it by taking up 90 mins. Sigh.
bro how is her appearance? similar to pics?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1