The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-02-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Onesiam Notti

Okt: Best OKT in D1, fast response, reliable, friendly, the only stable that consistently provide quality girls.

Look: exactly same as video, very pretty, fair skin and nice body. Slim waist with zero fat. Speak good English and also mandarin. Very chatty and friendly. She have thick lips that I like, DFK until she complain now become even thicker. Lol

BBBJ: very good, strong suction, lick all over the body, can suck very long until I have to stop her

FJ: awesome sex with this girl, she can take hard long pounding, made her really high in doggy position, she’s super wet and real tight! She love standing doggy! moan like crazy. DFK non stop during missionary. Wish I could go longer but have to surrender she’s very tight when high.

Rtf: for sure
Old 07-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

FR for Lemon (Eroticsecrets)
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...308&highlight=

The first impression of Lemon gave me is pleasing, a smiley attractive lady,
she look much more nicer in person.
She gave me a warmth hug before taking off my clothes.
After that, we proceed to shower.

Shower was rather sop, cleaning on important areas and wipe me down.

Things gradually gets hot from here..
Light kiss on her lips, she didn't siam away.
Then kissing and licking from neck to nipples then down to my balls,
groin area is covered too. Licking my harden rod and tongue playing with mushroom head.
A warm long bj with good suction and some dt lasted for 15 minutes or more.
I believe she can continue to go on and on if i didn't stop her..
Didn't sense any sign of unwillingness and reluctant feeling, more of a submissive type.
It's my turn, flip her over and taste her flowing abalone juice..
Those small little reaction from her really drive shoot up my blood...
Caps on and received a good long ride from her, switch to missionary then change to doggy,
accompany with her moans which gets louder when I thrust faster and harder.
Session was intense and good, and when i activate her horny button,
she's not shy to vocally express her pleasure.
A submissive and good attitude lady.

OKT: Friendly, honest and reply promptly.

Overall: a lady that will boost your ego on bed, above average bonk.

YMMV may apply.

Old 07-02-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 17
golden abacus is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolden abacus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=917347

Yuki Naravee

Looks : 9 . Same as pic . more to pre-mild type but bitchy look
Body: 9. well maintain killer body very huggable. soft and nice boobs
Bbbj : 9. Deepthroat style, tell you relax and you do the job
Paint : 9 . tasty abalone, trimmed, wet and tight with no smell
FJ:9. petite in size and can carry her to bonk. great moaning.. very shiok .
GFE:. 9 . treat you like bf and also chatty and friendly with good attitude.
Dmg : please check with her.

Thanks bro MBK.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
THanks bro! she was great. even RTF-ed!
Excellent bro

Actually must thank you and bro semj for first posting about LOTTE when she was here previously as AXO
Old 07-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It has been sometime since I last penned a FR. Some WL just do not make the cut to be mentioned, but the first FR of 2023 goes out to MABEL from LOVERFORTRESS.

For a start, MABEL may knock you off when she greets you at the door for she looked “somewhat” different, but you know it is her. She can sense that uncertainty (for me), but once she smiles you could sense her sincerity in making you S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D. which is WHY, I am PENNING THIS FR.

With work life returning to the "NORM", I am going to keep other details brief. Pointing back to MABEL, you can be at ease with the session. She looked to deliver S.E.R.V.I.C.E. that bros would be S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D. If you have special request, PLEASE ASK NICELY. A little request, please maintain your personal hygiene including your finger nails. If you love "fingering", please trim and manage them for it hurts the ladies.

OK, coming back to MABEL. There was no need to break the ice. MABEL is bubbly and easy to speak to. English isn't a big challenge, but technology is always ready to assist. Soon, giggles and laughter filled the room (OK, I like to sian-zar-boh), but it takes two hands to clap – THAI, ENGLISH, or SINGLISH the barrier broken. You would question, Swee boh! Nice Shape? Actual to photo, etc.. .OK, boh-ah-ni-swee, sin-zai? a.k.a. shape bah-bah (肉肉), some tummy (not fat), but remember the disclaimer – some ppl like, some people do not, be your own judge. I want to stress again, MABEL IS FOCUSED…she FOCUSES ON S.E.R.V.I.C.E., which points back to “S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D.” I have to say she can take good pounding and D.O.G.G.I.E. is ta-gong. I have to say I unleashed my beast and succumbed to her jiggly rump – yes, fired off 1st and 2nd shot.
Her BBBJ was soft with tongue to start before going full DT (with guidance) – she has braces but cannot feel; I had an awesome time in the painting department too, especially in “69” position. The session flowed like “W.A.T.E.R.” as we manoeuvred from position to position, but the B.E.S.T. was D.O.G.G.I.E. She took all like a C.H.A.M.P.

GFE kind of finishing with her next to you clinging on (OK, most WL does this). Here is what makes it nice for “MUA” – she planted kisses on my cheek, nibbled on my ears and this little action completes the connection we had.

As mentioned, this is brief due to time constraints. If you are looking for S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D… S.E.R.V.I.C.E. you would not be disappointed. I would RTF as I want another B.U.N.N.Y. session with MABEL, conquering her beautiful rump and make W.A.V.E.S….BTW, did I mention those K.N.O.C.K.E.R.S. they are 100% natural with soft feeling....OMG!!

Disclaimer: FRs are subjective opinions, not "universal” standard. You can defer, but please remember phrase “one man's meat is another man's poison.”
Old 07-02-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
It has been sometime since I last penned a FR. Some WL just do not make the cut to be mentioned, but the first FR of 2023 goes out to MABEL from LOVERFORTRESS.

For a start, MABEL may knock you off when she greets you at the door for she looked “somewhat” different, but you know it is her. She can sense that uncertainty (for me), but once she smiles you could sense her sincerity in making you S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D. which is WHY, I am PENNING THIS FR.

With work life returning to the "NORM", I am going to keep other details brief. Pointing back to MABEL, you can be at ease with the session. She looked to deliver S.E.R.V.I.C.E. that bros would be S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D. If you have special request, PLEASE ASK NICELY. A little request, please maintain your personal hygiene including your finger nails. If you love "fingering", please trim and manage them for it hurts the ladies.

OK, coming back to MABEL. There was no need to break the ice. MABEL is bubbly and easy to speak to. English isn't a big challenge, but technology is always ready to assist. Soon, giggles and laughter filled the room (OK, I like to sian-zar-boh), but it takes two hands to clap – THAI, ENGLISH, or SINGLISH the barrier broken. You would question, Swee boh! Nice Shape? Actual to photo, etc.. .OK, boh-ah-ni-swee, sin-zai? a.k.a. shape bah-bah (肉肉), some tummy (not fat), but remember the disclaimer – some ppl like, some people do not, be your own judge. I want to stress again, MABEL IS FOCUSED…she FOCUSES ON S.E.R.V.I.C.E., which points back to “S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D.” I have to say she can take good pounding and D.O.G.G.I.E. is ta-gong. I have to say I unleashed my beast and succumbed to her jiggly rump – yes, fired off 1st and 2nd shot.
Her BBBJ was soft with tongue to start before going full DT (with guidance) – she has braces but cannot feel; I had an awesome time in the painting department too, especially in “69” position. The session flowed like “W.A.T.E.R.” as we manoeuvred from position to position, but the B.E.S.T. was D.O.G.G.I.E. She took all like a C.H.A.M.P.

GFE kind of finishing with her next to you clinging on (OK, most WL does this). Here is what makes it nice for “MUA” – she planted kisses on my cheek, nibbled on my ears and this little action completes the connection we had.

As mentioned, this is brief due to time constraints. If you are looking for S.A.T.I.S.F.I.E.D… S.E.R.V.I.C.E. you would not be disappointed. I would RTF as I want another B.U.N.N.Y. session with MABEL, conquering her beautiful rump and make W.A.V.E.S….BTW, did I mention those K.N.O.C.K.E.R.S. they are 100% natural with soft feeling....OMG!!

Disclaimer: FRs are subjective opinions, not "universal” standard. You can defer, but please remember phrase “one man's meat is another man's poison.”

Yes,
Very soft tofu allows to play/zhutx2 with. My meat and my poison!
Old 07-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 17
baleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Porsche

OKT : Naravee
Face: 9/10, 90% similarities she is young cute and innocent SYT type
Body: 9/10, fair slim and young body
Boobs: 9/10 C cup, just the way it fit her body and I like it
Shower: 8/10, just a normal shower with some action but she will take care of you through and through
Cathbath: 9.5/10, slow and sensual.
Kiss/French: 9/10, French kiss all the way
BBBJ: 9/10. Slow, wet and long
FJ: 9/10. She's very accommodating and really like bonking a collegue gal
young and fresh
GFE : 8/10. The chemistry is there because she can speak a bit of english and overall experience is like bonking your GF.
RTF: Yup, RTF materical

Old 07-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club Friday: Zara.

Looks and Body: Very beautiful lady. Perfect score for looks. One of the most gorgeous looking FLs bonked. Her model standard body is also slender slim with a nice ass to grab.

The action: Nice sex with her. The view of bonking such a pretty lady is something I will want to remember forever. Her responsive little moans, feels like secret affair sex. Accommodating and obliging to different positions, out to please you.

Service: Pleasant service oriented attitude. Very friendly throughout the session. Hardworking lady.

Overall: Had a delightful time with Zara. Recommended.

PS: She told me not many customers. I am shocked. Such a beautiful lady with good service attitude.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post

Thanks for the FR. This Mabel look quite bah-bah.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=917637

nice big titties tho. Aiming for Mona from LF. Not many FR for Mona tho. either very good ppl wanna keep for themselves or just no business...

Used to be regular at LF but quite skeptical after someone posted a before and after pic of another FL some time ago.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleandchip View Post
Legit Review.

I just had her today. Ang Pai 100%.
She allows gently fingering while licking her nipples and she super enjoys.
Friendly girl. Recommend Bros to try.
Lol. If only your post history wasn't so transparent.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dannyson69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
I'm gonna stay away from this stable for now. If you don't mind just a pretty face, then you won't be disappointed. I doubt she will offer frenching and painting though.
Notice from my experiences with some stables list their girls can do certain stuff but during the actual meeting they deny certain offerings. End up disappointed but most of the times I make do with what they are willing to give.

Not sure if its my looks(because I think I'm not their typical looking client), but would be better if they dont list these offerings if the girls dont actually offer to everyone.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
sickboy1604 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Tiya from LA

Looks : 8/10 (Tanned skin)
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Firm C Cup and nice nips)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 (Sensitive, good stamina and accommodative to diff position)
OKT : 10/10 Fast reply even at late hour
Damage : $130

Will support LA again
Old 07-02-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

FR FOR TIYA FROM LA

Will support LA again
Old 07-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Fr for Tiya from LA

Will support LA again
Old 07-02-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Moji of Club Friday.

She is really as advertised. The sunshine girl of Club Friday. Very fun girl and had a very enjoyable session with Moji. She is really really a GEM.

Looks: A close resemblance to the photos provided. Feels more cute. Suitable for bros who like cute looking yet pretty.

Body: The boobs! Natural Cs! Slender body with sexy curves, not fat. Great view when bonking in any position!

FJ: She was happy to do it in multiple positions with me. Genuinely enjoyed the sex together with me. Did not feel commercial at all. Started with her cowgirl riding. Nice rocking back and forth and then switching to up and down. Looking her expression of enjoying the sex. My favourite view. Next missionary with tight hugs. Wah the tight hugs make me want shoot, missionary a short while only dont want waste so switch to doggy to endure and bonk longer. Want to end it in cowgirl again so i can enjoy the view so we switched to cow girl and i fired. 2nd shot took abit longer, but she was hardworking and did not complain. 2nd round we did only cowgirl and missionary and sideways on the bed.

BBBJ: Very nicely done. Alternated between some tongue twirlings and up down motion.

GFE: Definitely very good. Communication no problems. English good enough to commmunicate. Did not use google translate. Out to please attitude. Made the session feel like young lovers.

PS: The room is also worthy of mention. Very nice location. Book already sure enjoy the sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1